Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Joy Of Being Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Joy Of Being Igbo (5551 Views)

When Wike Denied Being Igbo, He Made It Impossible For Anyone To Pick Him As VP / Being Igbo A Crime In Nigeria - Reno Omokri / 'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by theTranslator: 7:02am On May 24, 2021
OriakuAmara:

Its non of your business.
We praise ourselves because it is freedom of choice.
I don't know why anyone should lose sleep over that.
Okay ma.
Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Igbojihadist: 7:11am On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:
IGBOS SUFFER FROM GROUP NPD.

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.
oga why u dey carry igbo matter for head if it pain u too much why not run into trailer

2 Likes

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Tochi3(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
I am not Igbo and I regret not being one.

Igbos are wonderful species from God. They are intelligent, industrious and very creative. Their penchant for success knows no bounds.

My prayer is to have an Igbo wife so that my children can also tap into these success and entrepreneurial genes of Igbo people just like the governor of Ondo state Rotimi Akeredolu.

Chai Igbo Amaka
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by CSTRR: 7:27am On May 24, 2021
SMH.
Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Brimstone77: 7:39am On May 24, 2021
[s]
Rossiminku:
DEFINITION OF NARCISSISM

''Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy (psychotherapy).''

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

This defines the igbo ethnic group 10000%

And this thread is a shining example of Igbo narcissism.
[/s] trash!!

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Brimstone77: 7:42am On May 24, 2021
All hail the most brilliant African race!!(search your Google)

All hail the great Igbo national!!

We are allergic to failure and defeat!!!

We are born to progress!!!

In my next life it's either I'm igbo or Igbo!!!..

Igbo amaka indeed..

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Brimstone77: 7:44am On May 24, 2021
Rossiminku:

[[s]b]Says a narcissist whose people have settled across Nigeria more than any other ethnicity.
[/s]
A narcissist will eat from you and then go round telling others that you come to beg him for food daily.

He does this due to his fragile ego that needs constant boosting, failing which he turns extremely depressed.[/b]

but we never begged you for food, rather we employ your lazy asses..

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by femi4: 7:53am On May 24, 2021
Acidiously:
I must confess in as much as being Nigerian is regrettable, being Igbo more than makes up for it.
The general dislike from our neighbors hardly gets to us.
Do you know that after the indigenous people of any town in Nigeria, Igbos arguably have the most population?
Do you know that the population of Igbos in Lagos is so strong that if it were to be fulani, they would have demanded for an Emir?
Despite having numbers in Lagos, Igbos don't drag positions with our sophisticated accommodators. We only do business and go home for Christmas. Stop the hate, Igbos are not domineering rather they are business focused children of God
Coming from a tribe that battered the image of the Country most in the name of importer and exporter
Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:53am On May 24, 2021
femi4:
Coming from a tribe that battered the image of the Country most in the name of importer and exporter
How did they batter the image of the country in the name of import and export?

Yoruba people that will give birth to children unnecessarily that they can't raise and then send them to the streets to become touts and Agberos, reason why the rate of touting and crime is prevalent in Yoruba culture.
Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Nobody: 9:21am On May 24, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

ENJOY THIS LITTLE BOY !!! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajclnOnHc0s

This is just beautiful. I love it. The Igbo rap part is out of this world. Pure talent
Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Malawian(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2021
Investigative:
If northerners were to be in the position igbos are or attained igbo status in Lagos
They would have conquered Lagos and install an emir
It is only because of Igbo population in Lagos that Northerners have not attempted to conquer Lagos. You also find out that Northerners may fight Yoruba in Lagos, but not once have i heard of them picking a fight with Igbos in Lagos. the question is WHY?
Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by blues234: 10:18am On May 24, 2021
I'm that Igbo that believes in silent but impact oriented achievement. If we don't desist from too much talk and showmanship now, when are we going to?
The Jews were hated all over Europe for their wealth and exclusive lifestyle, they were almost exterminated. After the holocaust, they learnt their lesson of piping low, while exerting a strong influence over the world. You cannot talk about global economic and technology without mentioning the state of Israel. Can't we learn from them? Must we talk all the time, to attract unnecessary attention?

1 Like

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by Almaigaa: 3:55pm On May 24, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Hairy body is normal,okay and understandable, even women from middle East and Asia are hairy but not with Yoruba women that have sacrificial tribal marks like something used in appeasing Sango. Apart from these cat like tribal marks, it's only a Yoruba woman that will do bend down low for about 5 agberos and still be shouting "Eti po to" "Elo po si wa".

Trash again.

Come and carry this Nnandi Sister go Aba. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Joy Of Being Igbo by PoloG: 4:09am On May 25, 2021
Inferior people grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Tinubu Fought Me With Charms When I Was His Deputy – Kofo Bucknor / See Picture Of Onitsha Before And After Peter Obi Became Governor Of Anambra / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.