Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment (18771 Views)

2022 Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment / Sacked Pregnant Access Bank Cashier Collapses In Lagos After Receiving Letter / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by FuckOsuPigs: 10:52pm On May 23, 2021
Bluntemperor:
I don get it?
Why did your would be employer asked you to come for an exam which you are' sure' is a repeated exam?.
- how were you so sure?
- how are you so sure that there are no major/ minor difference between the one they are asking you to take,which you deliberately refused and the earlier one you took?
- Assuming twenty of you had a success rate and your 'would be ' employer wanted to reduce your number to smaller number by given another test of same nature,yet in your judgement,you refused?
- As an incoming employee, put yourself at the Employer's feet,how do you feel if given instructions to you,you deliberately rejected such . Would you make a good Employee for such organization?
In every organization,Human Capital Development is a very sensitive unit of a bussiness and to avoid what is called a 'recruitment error' you may have to start all over again,if given the chance because wisdom should have prevailed before you answered in the negatives. Wish you the best.

What are you saying exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Olusegunasiwaju(m): 10:52pm On May 23, 2021
This one is better, what of we that applied for Oyo state hospital management board jobs since 2019.
Buying form
Sitting for exam
Facing panel during interview
Now waiting............. this is 2021

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2021
The only thing I'd say is that you should look inward for a career you want to go into, something you have passion for and follow it through.

You can start small, or working in a small org. and grow your career from there.

Do not go into banking just cos you need a job, you will be frustrated with the stagnation and lack of career growth cos the industry is messed up today. Are you prepared to work 6 - 7 days a week and get maybe one promotion in 8 years? Access bank is particularly notorious for their very poor work culture and stressful working conditions.

If you must go into banking, have a plan to save funds aggressively towards leaving naija for further education.

This is coming from someone who's been there and done that.

11 Likes

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by ststyreal(f): 11:09pm On May 23, 2021
Bluntemperor:
I don get it?
Why did your would be employer asked you to come for an exam which you are' sure' is a repeated exam?.
- how were you so sure?
- how are you so sure that there are no major/ minor difference between the one they are asking you to take,which you deliberately refused and the earlier one you took?
- Assuming twenty of you had a success rate and your 'would be ' employer wanted to reduce your number to smaller number by given another test of same nature,yet in your judgement,you refused?
- As an incoming employee, put yourself at the Employer's feet,how do you feel if given instructions to you,you deliberately rejected such . Would you make a good Employee for such organization?
In every organization,Human Capital Development is a very sensitive unit of a bussiness and to avoid what is called a 'recruitment error' you may have to start all over again,if given the chance because wisdom should have prevailed before you answered in the negatives. Wish you the best.
I'm really sorry to quote you but try to read and understand before commenting next time please.... really sorry to have quoted you

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Shakaranews2021: 11:16pm On May 23, 2021
hustla:

Doubt its up to 230K

.. And the car payment will be removed monthly from their salary

No mind am 150k

Watch full video of the Bvrial of L@te Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff, Gen Attahiru Ibrahim, and 9 Other officers who di£d in a plane cr@$h yesterday.
Click to watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnjbV7U31Ic
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Kzinne: 11:22pm On May 23, 2021
KEVIND:
In America, they are literally begging then to work. Privileged people that don't even know the value of what they have. Smh.
they not privileged. They only use their brains. Most of you Nigerian youths are lazy ass who want to slave up or work for someone else and pick up a salary at month end. No innovation, no ideas nothing

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by frank950(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2021
TheRealestGuy:
The only thing I'd say is that you should look inward for a career you want to go into, something you have passion for and follow it through.

You can start small, or working in a small org. and grow your career from there.

Do not go into banking just cos you need a job, you will be frustrated with the stagnation and lack of career growth cos the industry is messed up today. Are you prepared to work 6 - 7 days a week and get maybe one promotion in 8 years? Access bank is particularly notorious for their very poor work culture and stressful working conditions.

If you must go into banking, have a plan to save funds aggressively towards leaving naija for further education.

Which unit were you when you worked in a bank.....

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by ofiko123(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2021
Wishing all those who applied success in the Access bank 2021 Entry level recruitment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Philomath1212: 11:47pm On May 23, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:57am On May 24, 2021
frank950:

Which unit were you when you worked in a bank.....

Why are you asking?

smiley
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Inshsak: 3:07am On May 24, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
Get ur passport japa from here. No dey wait for access bank scamcruitment
Person wey dey find work get money to Japan
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Hillsautos: 5:54am On May 24, 2021
Bluntemperor:
I don get it?
- how were you so sure?

Now let me school you.

This is a psychometric test on a dedicated website. You can never take the test twice once you have done it before. It records your sign on details that you use earlier and gives a blocker that you have written t before.

I am sure you were not aware of this before you launched your attack on the innocent Soul sir grin

Peace

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Nobody: 6:01am On May 24, 2021
Bluntemperor:
I don get it?
- how were you so sure?

Why would I deliberately refuse an instruction from my prospective employer? Mind you, I am in dire need of a job. You know how difficult life is presently in our beloved country... Sincerely, I need a good paying job and will do any legal to secure one. In God I trust...
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by AdeMoss: 6:05am On May 24, 2021
This post is totally unacceptable and it shows you lack discretion, which is a key requirement to work in a financial institution.

Also, You probably had no idea what the psychometric test measures.

If I were in HR department of Access Bank, I will cross out your name immediately.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by AdeMoss: 6:11am On May 24, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

THIS IS A LIE. FACT! Ask any one that works in a financial institution which bank has the fastest promotion rate and stop deceiving people. In 8 years an average staff would have been promoted at least 3 times. You don't have to believe me, next time anyone walk into a bank, try to guess the age of the Branch Manager by the look.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Kaiser20: 6:20am On May 24, 2021
iniben90:

#230k plus a brand new car...
They should have added a driver ,and a furnished flat.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Wambiz(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2021
Kaiser20:

They should have added a driver ,and a furnished flat.

That gesture is gone in Nigeria.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by kcay: 6:37am On May 24, 2021
To be honest, you really are not wise and bank-fit.

You exposed a name of a bank staff on a public forum like Nairaland. Don't you know some of their staff member are here and they could be impersonated for SCAM purposes??!!!

When I saw the first post, I was like eh God; until I saw that you also posted a screenshot of your name on here too; to show what? That you truly completed the test?

I'm pleased to announce to you that your desperation has led you to not only break the bank's Information Security Policy which they practice religiously but also successfully blacklisted yourself for good.

Na mumu man/woman you be I swear.

iniben90:

Why would I deliberately refuse an instruction from my prospective employer? Mind you, I am in dire need of a job. You know how difficult life is presently in our beloved country... Sincerely, I need a good paying job and will do any legal to secure one. In God I trust...

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Tosman12(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2021
Bluntemperor:
I don get it?
- how were you so sure?

DID YOU READ HIS EXPLANATION OR YOU JUST A PSYCHOPHANT WITH A DAWN SYNDROME. THE PAGE DOESN'T ALLOW HIM TO RETAKE THE DAMN EXAM. HE FORWARDED THE RESPONSE GOTTEN TO THE SAID MODERATOR OR HR PERSONEL THAT ASK HIM/HER TO RETAKE IT.... THATS HOW MAJORITY OF YOU JUMP TO DEFENCE WITHOUT EVEN READING TO UNDERSTAND BUT TO ATTACK...SMH

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by TGM2015: 7:17am On May 24, 2021
iniben90:

Why not edit your name out of that screenshot?

You created a new moniker to hide your identity only for to attach a screenshot that expose your real identity.

Anyway why did you create a new thread when you can get information from thread on the same recruitment? I know with a little search, you will get one.

This thread is unnecessary, so also revealing your real name and the name of the HR.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by harley88(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2021
iniben90:

Bro take this down
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Ebirra: 7:34am On May 24, 2021
iniben90:

In the name of God take this down.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Oyerinde16(m): 7:42am On May 24, 2021
KEVIND:
In America, they are literally begging them to work. Privileged people that don't even know the value of what they have. Smh.

Have you ever heard the phrase " You will end up at Mac Donalds ".
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by LandMann: 7:48am On May 24, 2021
Bluntemperor:
I don get it?
- how were you so sure?

Did you read his post properly or you're just yarning dust because you're one of those 9ja employers that pay ridiculous wage, abuse and overlabour their employees because they feel they can get another mumu employee who doesn't know the value of his/her time?

He did not refuse to take the test sir.

He couldn't take the test because the system wouldn't allow him retake it since he already took the test before.

It's a flaw on the part of the employer who is using a platform that doesn't permit retaking the aptitude test.

So stop berating the young man and hailing the useless employers of labour in Nigeria who have no moral or ethical standards.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by OPPPS: 8:17am On May 24, 2021
KEVIND:
In America, they are literally begging them to work. Privileged people that don't even know the value of what they have. Smh.
You are a pathetic liar with the sole intention of misleading people.
There are 100000s of Americans who are unemployed not as if they do not want to work but just there is no available one . Just the same way there are 10000s Americans who are homeless in America

Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Innocentuc: 8:23am On May 24, 2021
You’re not the only one waiting, join the WhatsApp group and meet the rest of the troops “https:///KHbt30kpYo03ieUdjRiPoW“ or chat me up on WhatsApp to add you to the group 07062630793 [color=#990000][/color]
iniben90:
Good evening NL,

The subject matter above refers.
I sat for the Access bank 2021 entry level recruitment aptitude test; to the glory of God, I passed and attended the two stages of interview (comprising of a Panel Interview and a Chat Invite).
Afterwards, I took the Psychometric Test on 26/04/2021.

And on the 27/04/2021, I got another mail from Modupe Grace Afe requesting that I retake the Psychometric Test to enable me move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
I could not retake the Psychometric Test because I had already taken it a day before.
I forwarded the response I got from the the website stating that I cannot retake the test because I have already done so before.
And ever since then I am yet to hear from them.
I am really worried sick.
And wish to know if I am the only candidate facing this problem....

NL, please assist with any information you can.

Warm regards.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by Ebraaheeem: 8:24am On May 24, 2021
iniben90:
Good evening NL,

The subject matter above refers.
I sat for the Access bank 2021 entry level recruitment aptitude test; to the glory of God, I passed and attended the two stages of interview (comprising of a Panel Interview and a Chat Invite).
Afterwards, I took the Psychometric Test on 26/04/2021.

And on the 27/04/2021, I got another mail from Modupe Grace Afe requesting that I retake the Psychometric Test to enable me move to the next stage of the recruitment process.
I could not retake the Psychometric Test because I had already taken it a day before.
I forwarded the response I got from the the website stating that I cannot retake the test because I have already done so before.
And ever since then I am yet to hear from them.
I am really worried sick.
And wish to know if I am the only candidate facing this problem....

NL, please assist with any information you can.

Warm regards.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2021
AdeMoss:

THIS IS A LIE. FACT! Ask any one that works in a financial institution which bank has the fastest promotion rate and stop deceiving people. In 8 years an average staff would have been promoted at least 3 times. You don't have to believe me, next time anyone walk into a bank, try to guess the age of the Branch Manager by the look.

Lol.

You're arguing with someone who was in the system for many years. STFU.

Branch manager don't mean anything, many junior people are branch managers.

Also, did you comprehend what I said about Access bank? Read carefully to understand not to retort.

Have a great week.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by DonCortino: 8:27am On May 24, 2021
ayusco85:

You know this because?

that's the Nigerian way!
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by DonCortino: 8:29am On May 24, 2021
Kessythegeek:
You could have just taken it again? grin grin since they're the one offering.

It's a shame.

Wishing you all the Best though.

Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code:
JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.

he can't na, because the platform has registered that he has already taken it and will prompt that message.
Re: Access Bank 2021 Entry Level Recruitment by DonCortino: 8:30am On May 24, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Yes they have already shared all available slots. Pls OP try again next year or still blame yourself for not knowing someone.

Peace

why will he blame himself? must everyone know everyone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks’ Contract Workers Rise To 46,235 / BIOCHEMISTS: Lets Meet Here Pls.. / Is This The Best Resignation Letter Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.