Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How to unlock an iPhone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to unlock an iPhone (686 Views)

How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ / How Can I Unlock An LG Fone Sent From Germany? / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to unlock an iPhone by Kudducini(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2021
Am a bout to buy an iPhone from someone buts it locked and shows iPhone disabled connect to iTunes, I'll like to know if it can be fixed before I buy it.
Thanks

Re: How to unlock an iPhone by Klevaclops(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2021
The title of this thread sucks.You should have named the thread 'how to unlock iphone' then you'd have gotten a lot of responses cheesy

1 Like

Re: How to unlock an iPhone by Kudducini(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2021
Klevaclops:
The title of this thread sucks.You should have named the thread 'how to unlock iphone' then you'd have gotten a lot of responses cheesy
thanks bro I'll modify it
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by Kudducini(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2021
Is there any way to fix it
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by obalola007(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2021
Kudducini:
Am a bout to buy an iPhone from someone buts it locked and shows iPhone disabled connect to iTunes, I'll like to know if it can be fixed before I buy it.
Thanks

It’s possible to unlock it but you’ll check the IMEI to know if it has iCloud account on it or not. If it has request for the iCloud account details.
Please be careful on this type of business
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by wallay77(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2021
Kudducini:
Thanks

I can help u fix it
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 11:05pm On May 23, 2021
You and your friends should return the phone to the real owner. It will help you to avoid police wahala and jail term
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by Kudducini(m): 11:08pm On May 23, 2021
obalola007:

It’s possible to unlock it but you’ll check the IMEI to know if it has iCloud account on it or not. If it has request for the iCloud account details.
Please be careful on this type of business
thanks for your time bro, I'll be extra careful
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by Kudducini(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2021
FatherCHRlSTMAS:
You and your friends should return the phone to the real owner. It will help you to avoid police wahala and jail term
No be by force to comment bro if you don't know what happened you should ask, the owner has the box and receipt she forgot the password and typed the wrong pass code over 8 times
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by Kudducini(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2021
wallay77:

I can help u fix it
how do we do this and how much will it cost
Re: How to unlock an iPhone by wallay77(m): 12:39am On May 24, 2021
Kudducini:
how do we do this and how much will it cost
Send me the imei of the phone also where are u from

(1) (Reply)

.. / Oneplus Nord 2 Launched-the Small THINGS COUNTS! / How To Open Crdownload Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.