Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ (905 Views)

How Can I Unlock An LG Fone Sent From Germany? / How to unlock an iPhone / How Much To Unlock An Iphone 5s T-mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by ElectGINeer(m): 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good evening. Please is there a way to go about unlocking an AT&T prepaid phone. I just bought a UK used S21+ and I found out that I can't update the phone from the Android 11 and One UI 3.1. Is there a save way of going about it? Thanks.
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by ElectGINeer(m): 5:46am On Jul 30, 2022
So if someone else have the same problem, the solution it seems is debanding the phone from the network carrier.
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Portableteewhy: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
ElectGINeer:
So if someone else have the same problem, the solution it seems is debanding the phone from the network carrier.
Good afternoon bro
Have you been able to unlock your phone if yes, how much did you get it done!!! I want to unlock mine though it’s T-mobile
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Meister(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Portableteewhy:

Good afternoon bro
Have you been able to unlock your phone if yes, how much did you get it done!!! I want to unlock mine though it’s T-mobile

Apart from iPhones any other T-Mobile locked phone can't be unlocked

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Portableteewhy: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Meister:

Thanks for the response
wow!!! For now or forever??
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
you are wrong bro. I do unlock at&t phones
Meister:

Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Meister(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bodmum:
you are wrong bro. I do unlock at&t phones

I said T-Mobile only boss, I don't know about others
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Meister(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Portableteewhy:

Thanks for the response
wow!!! For now or forever??

Forever and ever, they're sold as WiFi only phones

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
I still unlocked T-Mobile on Saturday, what? Come to shop 8,3rd floor olukayode shopping complex, akure. Knowledge is expensive but unlimited.
Meister:

I said T-Mobile only boss, I don't know about others

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Portableteewhy: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Meister:

Forever and ever, they're sold as WiFi only phones
Thanks bros
Buy another thing I wanna ask
Sorry for the inconvenience o can the phone software be updated wen a new update is released
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Meister(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bodmum:
I still unlocked T-Mobile on Saturday, what? Come to shop 8,3rd floor olukayode shopping complex, akure. Knowledge is expensive but unlimited.

T-Mobile locked Samsung ? If you really can do that then the opportunities that'll be available to you in that regard is limitless

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Meister(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Portableteewhy:

Thanks bros
Buy another thing I wanna ask
Sorry for the inconvenience o can the phone software be updated wen a new update is released

I think so but I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Portableteewhy: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Meister:

I think so but I'm not sure
Thanks
Re: How To Unlock An AT&T Prepaid S21+ by Portableteewhy: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bodmum:
Thanks for your contribution as well

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Ultra Water Test / Lcds Vs Amoleds: The Pros And Cons / Data Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.