Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody (1016 Views)

Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix) / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody by horladexino(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2021
Hello Nairalander

Please I really need your advice on relevant authorities which I can narrate my story to that can help with this issue that I'm about to tell you

It is long but I will try as much as possible to say it In a concise form

We are not literate in our family I'm the only one with opportunity to go for ND programme
So right now we are clueless on what to do

My uncle who happen to be an islamic cleric Traveled to give the sermon before the ramadan and when he was returning from Ghana the car he boaded was intercepted by togolese police for stop and seach, but unfortunately one of the passengers carry luggage that contained illegal ammunition (bullets) and they were arrested and taken to the police custudy in Ashegame lome, togo.
The investigation was conducted immediately and it was established that my uncle and two other passengers are innocent.
Because the culprit confessed to the crime and also admitted the driver was involved.

But the information reaching me now is that the togolese police don't want the Nigeria embassy in Togo to know about it because it will stop them for making enough of money on the victims

And also they belief all the Nigerian are criminal even after the innocent of the man has been proved they still want to cashing out from him and we too poor to meet up with their demanding

Now I need anyone to suggest any possible solution or or any activist or relevant agency I can tell my ordeal
Re: Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody by doggedfighter(f): 10:01pm On May 23, 2021
Your uncle went to Togo to preach.

Have you reached out to the mosque or the members of the community he went to preach to?

They might help and put in a word for him.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody by horladexino(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2021
doggedfighter:
Your uncle went to Togo to preach.

Have you reached out to the mosque or the members of the community he went to preach to?

yes it was though them we gather the information we are having right now and they are doing all the posible best to remove him from custordy but these peopple are more corrupt than our peopple in black uniform here in nig.
They might help and put in a word for him.
Re: Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody by Igbojihadist: 6:54am On May 24, 2021
religion of piss
Re: Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody by palsenator(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2021
Contact the Nigeria embassy in Togo or go on twitter and tag Abike Dabiri. Don't also forget to reach out to the Mosque where he went to preach.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody by Fasindo: 10:43am On May 24, 2021
shocked

He will be released.

My major concern now is if you go to Nigerian Diasporian Commission nd you ask to write a statement.
I wonder if you u will still write in English.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Uncle Is In Togolese Custody by horladexino(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

He will be released.

My major concern now is if you go to Nigerian Diasporian Commission nd you ask to write a statement.
I wonder if you u will still write in English.
yes i will Try my possible best to comunicate

(1) (Reply)

Chukwudi Arrested In India For Hiding Cocaine Inside His Body / Can I Sue A 13 Years Old To Court For Malicious Danage / What Crime Would You Commit If U Knew No One Was Looking Or Will Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.