Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? (301 Views)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / Ladies, Is It A Bad Thing To Wash For Your Husband's Mother? / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 23, 2021
So I have few funny pictures of myself that I took when I was bored...
My question is, if I use them to create memes, will It attract followers to my twitter Account?
I know a guy who went viral as a meme'er, and now he has 20k+ followers on Twitter, he created the his account this month.
So should I give it a try, or should I just leave it?
Re: Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:11pm On May 23, 2021
Upload the pictures let see it and investigate and give you a report undecided
Re: Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Upload the pictures let see it and investigate and give you a report undecided
In this faceless forum? shocked My market go just spoil before I even reach market sef. grin
Re: Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:18pm On May 23, 2021
DriftOff:
In this faceless forum? shocked My market go just spoil before I even reach market sef. grin
This shows that you are not serious to sell your market.
upload the pics lets check it out and maybe you might not know where help fit come from undecided if you refuse then carry your market dey go.
Re: Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? by ChiefSosa(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2021
Cut your leg and hawk pure water; you'll go viral and even make money.

Re: Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter? by cassidy1996(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2021
Lol

(1) (Reply)

If You Must Fly, Give Up Everything That Weighs You Down / What Makes Your Wife /husband Happy The Most / Urgent Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.