Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa (6676 Views)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:26am On May 24, 2021
National Children's Park and Zoo, Abuja

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:36am On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:
Is this truly Abuja?
Yeah? This is Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:47am On May 24, 2021
The federal Capital territory

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:27am On May 24, 2021
The Tropic Galleria

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:30am On May 24, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 7:37am On May 24, 2021
Abuja skyline cool

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Miminana(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2021
Nawa for Nairalanders this days o. First na Lagos the Miami of Nigeria, now na Abuja the LA of Africa... Make I wait for which town go be the Somalia, Libya or maybe New York of Nigeria.
Abuja fine(small) but e no worth this hype. That place don dey turn the bandit capital self.
Wetin I know and wetin consign me undecided make my money sha complete make I trek ham enter Spain.
I leave this corntree for the vegetable and him brothers

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:30am On May 24, 2021
Aqua fall, Abuja

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:35am On May 24, 2021
More

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:38am On May 24, 2021
Miminana:
Nawa for Nairalanders this days o. First na Lagos the Miami of Nigeria, now na Abuja the LA of Africa... Make I wait for which town go be the Somalia, Libya or maybe New York of Nigeria.
Abuja fine(small) but e no worth this hype. That place don dey turn the bandit capital self.
Wetin I know and wetin consign me undecided make my money sha complete make I trek ham enter Spain.
I leave this corntree for the vegetable and him brothers
Una no dey ever appreciate anything wey dey una country. That Spain wey you dey run go, Na your father land.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:47am On May 24, 2021
Lifecamp Estate

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by okeyglm: 8:51am On May 24, 2021
Show us where normal average hustlers lives.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Nicoswit(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2021
More pictures ooo....Abuja sweet!
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 9:47am On May 24, 2021
The Capital

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 10:02am On May 24, 2021
Nicoswit:
More pictures ooo....Abuja sweet!
Zuma Rock Gold resorts, Abuja

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 10:07am On May 24, 2021
More

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Cybercop2002: 10:29am On May 24, 2021
Bro pls keep it on ,feed me more with magnificent pics of abuja and beautiful place in Nigeria as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by yourshopkwikguy(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2021
Beautiful than expected tho
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Miminana(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Una no dey ever appreciate anything wey dey una country. That Spain wey you dey run go, Na your father land.
NO but for there sanity dey and my stress go dey valuably paid
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 1:23pm On May 24, 2021
Abuja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by 1manuel(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2021
Los Angeles of Africa

You need to go to south Africa or Kenya or Ethiopia, Egypt.

It's beautiful but stop the over hyping

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 3:52pm On May 24, 2021
National Children Park and Zoo

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 3:58pm On May 24, 2021
More

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 4:30pm On May 24, 2021
1manuel:
Los Angeles of Africa

You need to go to south Africa or Kenya or Ethiopia, Egypt.

It's beautiful but stop the over hyping
Only South Africa and Egypt can talk. Not Kenya and Ethiopia. Do you know Abuja is even more developed than Pretoria in South Africa.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by 1manuel(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Only South Africa and Egypt can talk. Not Kenya and Ethiopia. Do you know Abuja is even more developed than Pretoria in South Africa.

That's what I'm saying, it's not even their capital

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by neurosci: 8:09pm On May 24, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
How is Abuja more developed than Pretoria? Tell me something that's in Abuja that's not in Pretoria. At least, Pretoria has a metro rail system; does Abuja have that?

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Jamestown123: 8:16pm On May 24, 2021
neurosci:

How is Abuja more developed than Pretoria? Tell me something that's in Abuja that's not in Pretoria. At least, Pretoria has a metro rail system; does Abuja have that?
So because of metro rail u think Pretoria is more develop than Abuja? You don't value Abuja because you stay in Nigeria. That's how someone will be comparing Kigali to Abuja like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by neurosci: 8:19pm On May 24, 2021
Jamestown123:
So because of metro rail u think Pretoria is more develop than Abuja? You don't value Abuja because you stay in Nigeria. That's how someone will be comparing Kigali to Abuja like seriously.
Answer my question. Tell me what's in Abuja that's not in Pretoria. I told you what's in Pretoria that's not in Abuja, so tell me yours. What makes Abuja more developed than Pretoria?

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:39pm On May 24, 2021
neurosci:

Abuja also has a metro rail system and sgr. I don't know what you're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:41pm On May 24, 2021
1manuel:

That's what I'm saying, it's not even their capital
Show anywhere in Kenya that can stand Abuja in terms of development.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:42pm On May 24, 2021
neurosci:

Answer my question. Tell me what's in Abuja that's not in Pretoria. I told you what's in Pretoria that's not in Abuja, so tell me yours. What makes Abuja more developed than Pretoria?
How is Pretoria more developed than Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by morinto: 9:07pm On May 24, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
How is Pretoria more developed than Abuja.
Abuja has alot of bad roads more than the good roads, not constant light, street light not working properly. Agbero full abuja especially area 1 round about, berger and apo bridge.
My brother nothing dey abj.now just center of looting

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experience At The (US Visa) Passport Collection Center, DHL VI / How Much Does It Cost 2 Get An International Passport Dat Is Original / Drop Box Us Visa Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.