Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa (6208 Views)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:51pm On May 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

More like flies - they're into shitholes.
grin grin Spot on! If they are attracted to shhtholes they must be flies.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 3:53pm On May 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I don't give a fvck about your whishes. Your desperate brethren are still flcoking to my country in their thousands grin
Talk about Canaan for the Israelites grin grin
Neither do I give a fvck about you and your smelling ZOO grin grin they're flocking to that gutter shitthol to colonize you fooools!!!! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:38pm On May 30, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Neither do I give a fvck about you and your smelling ZOO grin grin they're flocking to that gutter shitthol to colonize you fooools!!!! grin
Lol, the presence of whites doesn't mean colonization stooge
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 12:38pm On May 31, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
ha ha ha, are you a comedian for a living? You're sure cracking me up grin
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by chukxie(m): 2:17am On Jun 01, 2021
When will Nigerians learn to appreciate their own? South Africans appreciate their own. Kenyans do, too. Only Nigerians spit on theirs! Pathetic! Nigeria is going through horrendous times but we gotta keep being positive and appreciative of the little things we have believing someday things would change for the better. Abuja is a beautiful city! If the government invests in planting more trees, builds sidewalks to cover the entire city and makes littering a punishable offense, Abuja would become one of the best cities in Africa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Amarisco(f): 2:43am On Jun 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I don't give a fvck about your whishes. Your desperate brethren are still flcoking to my country in their thousands grin
Talk about Canaan for the Israelites grin grin

Why are you even on this site? Weird.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Amarisco:

Why are you even on this site? Weird.
None of your business

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Maybe Washington DC of Africa...

No way closer to los angles. .. LA has numerous skyscrapers, functional traffic lights, huge infrastructures... Tell me something else..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by TMKsouth: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
IronGalaxy:
None of your business

grin
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by 24kmagic: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Abuja is just a planned city, nothing special.

Abuja weh no get sky scrappers sef.

I live in this same Abuja and I don't see anything special about it. No job opportunities, no night life, nothing nothing.

Abuja wasn't structured for business and opportunities. Just some planned city for chilling.

All those beautiful pictures na wash.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by edoairways: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2021
morinto:

Abuja has alot of bad roads more than the good roads, not constant light, street light not working properly. Agbero full abuja especially area 1 round about, berger and apo bridge.
My brother nothing dey abj.now just center of looting
There is no country that doesn't have ghetto.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by edoairways: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2021
Grgton:
Maybe Washington DC of Africa...

No way closer to los angles. .. LA has numerous skyscrapers, functional traffic lights, huge infrastructures... Tell me something else..
Understand what Kuruptnigga is saying, he didn't implied that Abuja is Los Angeles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:03am On Jun 15, 2021
edoairways:

Understand what Kuruptnigga is saying, he didn't implied that Abuja is Los Angeles
Thank you. Don't mind them jare. Enjoy more of Abuja beauty cool

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Bifwoli: 12:55am On Jun 15, 2021
Kuruptnigga:

So the beauty is just the nearly empty streets?

Where's similar images of Mpape ,Gishiri ,Garki ,Nyanya areas of Abuja ?
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by edoairways: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Abuja city is well planned than Lagos
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Blurpy: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kuruptnigga
You are funny to compare Abuja to Pretoria.
You can compare when Abuja has 24/7 light, traffic lights everywhere, no holdup or goslow, good road nko, malls nko, neatness nko... abeg abeg grin grin
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Cousin9999: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Blurpy:
Kuruptnigga
You can compare when Abuja has 24/7 light, traffic lights everywhere, no holdup or goslow, good road nko, malls nko, neatness nko... abeg abeg grin grin

You do realize even the most developed places have issues, right? Gang violence, dirty water, pollution, corruption, crumbling or old infrastructure, and etc. are all found in every developed nation.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Oira5: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Blurpy: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes but the argument was about if Abuja is more developed than the Pretoria.
Cousin9999:

You do realize even the most developed places have issues, right? Gang violence, dirty water, pollution, corruption, crumbling or old infrastructure, and etc. are all found in every developed nation.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by KADIRISALIFU(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
SportsHD:
See how my city looks good from above.

Don't forget to post the slums too.
Dei dei, where we go to watch dambe
slum or no slum lagos is better than abuja don't be jeolosy of lagos
SportsHD:

SportsHD:

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Blurpy:
Kuruptnigga
You definitely haven't been to Abuja. Abuja has wide roads. all the inner roads in Abuja are all tarred. Traffic lights are everywhere in Abuja. Abuja is fucking clean and neat than Pretoria. Abuja has malls. Stop saying what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Blurpy: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol...you just want to be patriotic. I've been to Abuja when I went to process my passport and visa to South Africa, check my threads.

Everywhere in Abuja doesn't have 24/7 light.
There's always traffic congestion at Berger n co.no traffic light everywhere bro. There are dirt on the roads, gutters are unkept. Nothing like open market in Pretoria, there are few malls in Abuja compared to Pretoria where there are malls everywhere. The greenery and ambience in Pretoria is dope
It's not by posting overedited pictures.
And finally nothing like police harassment on the road in Pretoria.
Kuruptnigga:
You definitely haven't been to Abuja. Abuja has wide roads. all the inner roads in Abuja are all tarred. Traffic lights are everywhere in Abuja. Abuja is fucking clean and neat than Pretoria. Abuja has malls. Stop saying what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by greenprince(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Only South Africa and Egypt can talk. Not Kenya and Ethiopia. Do you know Abuja is even more developed than Pretoria in South Africa.

Guy, travel please so that an overhead bridge does not fascinate you lol.
Open Youtube, check out candid street videos of Tunis, Cape Town, Rabat, Jo'burg, even small Gaboronne and see.
Development is not beautiful interiors of people's business, it's steady power, water supply, good road network, security, quality of life, and decent standards of living.
Abuja and Nigeria as a whole ain't got one of those things right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by greenprince(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kuruptnigga:

Nah, you lie bro..... drop your info let's meet up in Area 1 and do a candid walk-through video.

Abeg no vex me, stepped into abuja after years and was more ashamed than disappointed. No growth or improvement at all.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by hamouston91(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
SportsHD:
Los Angeles of nigeria. Not africa. Nor even go there, when they're better capitals in kenya, namibia, egypt and south africa

Stop being a fool, he said Los Angeles, he didn’t say New York or Chicago, London, Toronto or Frankfurt. Who told you Los Angeles means most beautiful city. I guess you have never been to Los Angeles anyway. Other African cities can be the London, New York, Toronto, Frankfurt, Milan, Tokyo of Africa but this is the Los Angeles.
I won’t be surprised if you don’t understand my explanation, after all, you have never travelled outside of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2022
Federal Ministry of finance, Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2022
Abuja waterfalls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Wuse 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Maitama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Abuja skyline

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finland-how Is The Place / Nigerians In Malaysia / Info About Oyo North(igbeti And Igboho)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.