Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa (6206 Views)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 9:09pm On May 24, 2021
morinto:

Abuja has alot of bad roads more than the good roads, not constant light, street light not working properly. Agbero full abuja especially area 1 round about, berger and apo bridge.
My brother nothing dey abj.now just center of looting
This one think say Abuja Na Lagos. Lol, Oga go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by morinto: 9:32pm On May 24, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
This one think say Abuja Na Lagos. Lol, Oga go and sleep.
Guy if u dont have anything to say then Bleep up. Apart from mataima, askoro and abuja central that has good road the rest part of abuja road is bad. Nigga if am lying then prove me wrong. Gwarinpa road get plenty pot hole, jabi road the same or now apo or life camp u want to talk. Guy I know abj pass you so Bleep off and concerning abuja street light if u are driving in the night u go notice during February gwarinpa express street light along murtala Mohammed express road was not working up to a week which can never happen in pretoria. Since u dont travel u think life end for abuja. I pity u

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by 1manuel(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Show anywhere in Kenya that can stand Abuja in terms of development.
Oga Bleep off

I'm talking about south Africa

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by lymelyte(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
Jamestown123:
So because of metro rail u think Pretoria is more develop than Abuja? You don't value Abuja because you stay in Nigeria. That's how someone will be comparing Kigali to Abuja like seriously.
will u keep qwayet.. You are seeing white you are calling it black.. Abuja my feet. Pretoria dwarf abj hands down. Is it transportation, beauty,greenery, electricity, welfare,infrastructure,security,weather? What do you have to say.. undecided

Nonsense.. When you haven't traveled out of nigeria, you will be shortsighted thinking and believing your leaders are trying not knowing they are marginalizing and cheating you guys..
.Abuja where development is not wide spread. Just a few suburbs and you are shouting up and down in the forum..
Just one region in SA beats ur most precious Abuja hands down. Let's not even talk about Pretoria here.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by lymelyte(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by neurosci: 11:58pm On May 24, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Abuja also has a metro rail system and sgr. I don't know what you're talking about.
Compare what Abuja has with what Pretoria has? How many lines does Abuja's run? Does it even go underground, connect to another city? How equipped is it when compared with Pretoria's which connects with Joburg, Capetown? Now, you can tell which one is more developed. So, tell me, what exactly does Abuja have that Pretoria does not?

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by neurosci: 12:00am On May 25, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
How is Pretoria more developed than Abuja.
Just start by comparing the University of Pretoria (one of the best in the world, better than any Nigerian university) with the University of Abuja, and go from there. Travel out and see development!

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:16am On May 25, 2021
morinto:

Guy if u dont have anything to say then Bleep up. Apart from mataima, askoro and abuja central that has good road the rest part of abuja road is bad. Nigga if am lying then prove me wrong. Gwarinpa road get plenty pot hole, jabi road the same or now apo or life camp u want to talk. Guy I know abj pass you so Bleep off and concerning abuja street light if u are driving in the night u go notice during February gwarinpa express street light along murtala Mohammed express road was not working up to a week which can never happen in pretoria. Since u dont travel u think life end for abuja. I pity u
Oga I said go and sleep. We have once had an argument with a white South African here in this forum between Abuja and Pretoria. Abuja beat Pretoria hands down. Even the white South African guy sef confirm am by himself. You don't even have common shame. Abuja of yesterday is now dragging shoulder with other African cities. I bet you haven't been to Abuja that's why you're talking nonsense here. Abuja is more planned city in the whole of Africa. Please make Google your friend and stop embarrassing yourself in public.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:22am On May 25, 2021
1manuel:

Oga Bleep off

But you mentioned Kenya and Ethiopia. My friend gerrarahere.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 6:25am On May 25, 2021
lymelyte:
will u keep qwayet.. You are seeing white you are calling it black.. Abuja my feet. Pretoria dwarf abj hands down. Is it transportation, beauty,greenery, electricity, welfare,infrastructure,security,weather? What do you have to say.. undecided

Nonsense.. When you haven't traveled out of nigeria, you will be shortsighted thinking and believing your leaders are trying not knowing they are marginalizing and cheating you guys..
.Abuja where development is not wide spread. Just a few suburbs and you are shouting up and down in the forum..
Just one region in SA beats ur most precious Abuja hands down. Let's not even talk about Pretoria here.
Idiot have you ever been to Abuja in your entire life before. Nigerians and inferiority complex. List the thing your Pretoria is better than Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Simeonjoe1: 6:56am On May 25, 2021
1manuel:

Oga Bleep off

But why will you derail this beautiful trend... Carry your comparison nonsense comot for here, Mt op Pls continue..
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:01am On May 25, 2021
Los Angeles, thee Los Angeles!! grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:13am On May 25, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Only South Africa and Egypt can talk. Not Kenya and Ethiopia. Do you know Abuja is even more developed than Pretoria in South Africa.
Dude! As someone from SA I'll say you're tripping. Pretoria is something else
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by morinto: 8:21am On May 25, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Oga I said go and sleep. We have once had an argument with a white South African here in this forum between Abuja and Pretoria. Abuja beat Pretoria hands down. Even the white South African guy sef confirm am by himself. You don't even have common shame. Abuja of yesterday is now dragging shoulder with other African cities. I bet you haven't been to Abuja that's why you're talking nonsense here. Abuja is more planned city in the whole of Africa. Please make Google your friend and stop embarrassing yourself in public.
Guy keep quiet. I lived and work in abuja and I dont need to google about place that I know all the joint. As for u I can bet u are not a abuja resident because u are so ignorant. I dey tell u realistic things of what is happening in abuja and u keep replying me with trash as if u nor go school. Next time learn to argue with sense

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:23am On May 25, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
But you mentioned Kenya and Ethiopia. My friend gerrarahere.
A lot of Nigerians sleep on Kenya, that country is beautiful and a tourist Haven. Nairobi alone is far advanced than any Nigerian city.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by lymelyte(m): 9:15am On May 25, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Idiot have you ever been to Abuja in your entire life before. Nigerians and inferiority complex. List the thing your Pretoria is better than Abuja.
I can see you have problems with your mental faculty. I just listed few things in my previous post my child. I have been to places where you can only go in your dreams boy, and abuja is in the last position in my rating.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 9:22pm On May 26, 2021
IronGalaxy:
A lot of Nigerians sleep on Kenya, that country is beautiful and a tourist Haven. Nairobi alone is far advanced than any Nigerian city.
Nairobi can only dream to be at the level of Port Harcourt. You must be very stupid to compare tha cesspit with Abuja or Lagos. Nairobi can only be better than any city in South Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 9:29pm On May 26, 2021
lymelyte:
I can see you have problems with your mental faculty. I just listed few things in my previous post my child. I have been to places where you can only go in your dreams boy, and abuja is in the last position in my rating.
Oga stop making noise. You don't know me and I don't know you. Or you want make we show ourselves. Anyway "Big Dog Don't Bark Much"? Abuja is far more developed than Pretoria. And Abuja is the most developed city in West Africa. If you wan die, die.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Wahalaperson: 7:47am On May 27, 2021
Just imangine the mediocrity, a whole capital city of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Wahalaperson: 7:59am On May 27, 2021
Not Kenya And not even Ethiopia ? Chai, where have you been to baba? Apart from gwarimpa and few other areas Abuja is an eyesore for a capital territory, of all the neighboring countries I have been to in Africa Nigeria has the worse capital territory, no light, no roads, dirt everywhere, there’s nothing that hardly capture your fancy or amazes you in Abuja, just empty estates built by our thieving politicians littered everywhere, abeg close this eyesore of a thread
Kuruptnigga:
Only South Africa and Egypt can talk. Not Kenya and Ethiopia. Do you know Abuja is even more developed than Pretoria in South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:47pm On May 27, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Not Kenya And not even Ethiopia ? Chai, where have you been to baba? Apart from gwarimpa and few other areas Abuja is an eyesore for a capital territory, of all the neighboring countries I have been to in Africa Nigeria has the worse capital territory, no light, no roads, dirt everywhere, there’s nothing that hardly capture your fancy or amazes you in Abuja, just empty estates built by our thieving politicians littered everywhere, abeg close this eyesore of a thread
See another Ode. Why am I even wasting my time arguing with you dumbass.

Calm down and enjoy the beauty of Abuja. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 12:56pm On May 27, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Just imangine the mediocrity, a whole capital city of Nigeria.
Oga shut up. Na Abuja be this tongue

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by neurosci: 4:24pm On May 27, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Oga shut up. Na Abuja be this tongue
Even from the pictures you posted, how orderly are they? Take a look at the first one, cant you see that the drivers are swerving off the lanes, including the bike rider? Does that look proper to you? Now compare that with drivers in Pretoria who stick to their lanes.

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:44pm On May 28, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
Nairobi can only dream to be at the level of Port Harcourt. You must be very stupid to compare tha cesspit with Abuja or Lagos. Nairobi can only be better than any city in South Africa.
Truth is, none of your cities are up to scratch.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Tonim(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2021
Cool
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 2:00pm On May 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Truth is, none of your cities are up to scratch.
That's your own business. Do I even give a Bleep about you and your shambolic shitthol.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:03pm On May 30, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
That's your own business. Do I even give a Bleep about you and your shambolic shitthol.
Did he just say "shithole"? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 2:23pm On May 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Did he just say "shithole"? grin grin grin
South Africa is a certified shitthol. Not even fit for animals to live in grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:31pm On May 30, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
South Africa is a certified shitthol. Not even fit for animals to live in grin grin grin
Ha ha ha ha! And you keep flocking to it in thousands, I guess that makes you animals as well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by TMKsouth: 3:35pm On May 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Ha ha ha ha! And you keep flocking to it in thousands, I guess that makes you animals as well grin grin

More like flies - they're into shitholes.
Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by Kuruptnigga: 3:36pm On May 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You!!! Nigga please. South Africa is not even on the list of countries I wan to visit. Not even my dog will smell that bombastic hellhole grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:49pm On May 30, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
You!!! Nigga please. South Africa is not even on the list of countries I wan to visit. Not even my dog will smell that bombastic hellhole grin grin grin
I don't give a fvck about your whishes. Your desperate brethren are still flcoking to my country in their thousands grin
Talk about Canaan for the Israelites grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help With Schegen Visa Issue / Finland-how Is The Place / Nigerians In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.