Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Most Embarrassing Moment! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarrassing Moment! (8385 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by CrazyMan(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2007
Thanks.

I've read yours you luck say you no take head hit ground grin tongue
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2007
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by busygirl(f): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2007
@ crazykid, I couldn't help but laugh at your story. It's really funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by CrazyMan(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2007
Funny? embarassed embarassed embarassed i almost got my ass beaten up
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by busygirl(f): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2007
Imagine tearing up a 500 note and paying with paper!
Funny though!BUT It wasn't your fault SON. kiss
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by CrazyMan(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2007
Like i said it was already evenig and i was in a hurry. so i didn't even know what i was doing. embarassed
But they say experience is the best teacher. I know it won't happen again cool
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by iice(f): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2007
crazykid. . .truly crazy!! grin grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by rasulua(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2007
Wow guyz u all gt me laughin all tru, bt av gt one 2,
during last year der wz dis international trade fair going on,bt b4 den der wz dis girl i met in da club,we both had a gud tym,den i wz in cash nd we reli rock tins 4 lik a week doin all d fun,nd lying she reli cldnt do witout calin me nd boostin abt me,i even took er frnds out nd der all liked me,bt during dis tym i wz brook,so my sis gt me a job at d fair, unfortunately 4 me i workd wit cadbury as an hawker,men i wz ment 2 sell on commision,so on dis day av nt sold  much so i saw dis girl nd er frnds my brain blew 2 pieces,i ran tru d corner,bt unfortunately 4 me d girls were all intrestd in my goods so der took afta me,by d tym der caught up wit me i wz embarassed,my girl nd er frnds were shockd,as der askd me wat i wz doin der,i told dem i came 2 gt dis 4 my uncle,shortly  a mate sales hawker passed nd said,' o boy aw many u don sell 2dy',i almost faintd,av gt no more explanation 2 do,i wz surprise 2 hear d girls telin me we neva knew u were hard workin nd responsible like dis.i felt proud bt still embarrasd, neva felt d same wit dem again.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by CrazyMan(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2007
iice:

crazykid. . .truly crazy!! grin grin
iice truly icy tongue
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2007
@crazykid

abeg, NEPA don take light

make i no wake my neighbours with laughter
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2007
One of my most embarassing moments was here in the states.
I had gone shopping,filled up my cart and at the check out,I didn't have my wallet in my purse.
I had to leave the things to get home and get money.

Another very embarassing moment was when I was new in the States,I had gathered up grocery in a store and when they rang it all up,i didn't have enough money to pay.
I even emptied all my coins still it wasn't enough.
I now started taking off things while people looked on and the cashier even gave me a dirty look for making her work harder.
I felt like disappearing into thin air.
I cried so bitterly when I got into my jallopy of a car,I had never been so embarrased.
I felt like the poorest person on earth.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by CrazyMan(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2007
salsera:

@crazykid

abeg, NEPA don take light

make i no wake my neighbours with laughter
Wake de jare. tongue

@Babyosisi

Awwwww sorry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Obirin0521: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2007
embarassed embarassed Taking a Deep Breath:  My most embarassing moment happened about 5 years ago.  I had had surgery and had been on f/up drugs for my condition for a while.  The side effect was I rapidly gained weight and within 13 months I went from a size 4 to 14! I was so sad but figured, it was what it was!   Anyway, it was during this transition period that I had my 'moment'.   

It was early spring and I discovered that the only pantyhose I had in the house was from my pre size 14 days.  Since I absolutely had to wear my new swingy spring skirt that day, I decided, with Naija ingenuity, to cut off the panty seats and turn them into 'thigh highs' using 2 rubberbands a piece to hold them up.  And so I was off to wow midtown Manhattan with my spring outfit.  Well, I got to the office, went into the elevators (I was off to the 36th floor), where I met a colleague of mine who kept looking at my legs.  All the while I was thinking, 'These Oyinbo men and Legs sha!  Well. let him look hin fill as long as e no try to touch' .  When we got to the 34th floor, his stop, he stepped out, held the elevator doors open, turned round and said '(My Name), you might want to fix your tights' then he promptly left.  I looked down and there for all Manhattan to see were my 'thigh highs' pooled around my ankles like someone's granny knickers!  The 'socks' had slipped their bands!  my ankles looked like the little girl in this N.Rockwell drawing.

I needed no further encouragement to lose that weight!

Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by simplyme3(f): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2007
Ha!!!! Obinrin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by omoge(f): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2007
@ babyosisi, lol smiley

yes you are so true. it can be really funny the way they will be looking at you especially the old white ladies grin the way they look at someone will make the person so embarassed
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Obinrin

the poor guy must av wondered how u didn't trip over yaself

but that must have been a shock to go from size4 to size 14 shocked
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Obirin0521: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2007
@Salsera & Simply_me
Suffice to say the 'foolish guy' always wore a silly grin everytime he saw me that Summer.  He even dared to give me a pair of socks holders (like the Scots use), as a gag gift the Christmas of that year.  Sisters, my eye don see embarassed

Re weight:  Hmmm,  It was a shock indeed and should you care to know more, I just responded to the thread 'Menstruation Is Fast Becoming Optional [ladies]  'with something you may find interesting.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by bebe2007(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2007
Just this afternoon i went to the ladies to ease my self and finished in a hurry cuz the palce wasnt too tidy. Only for me to get back to my office and was immediately called by my boss. I noticed he was looking below my belt (in my head i was wondering seriously) only for me to leave him and notice that my fly was down, oh!!!! i wanted the ground to open and swallow me. embarassed embarassed embarassedHe never mentioned anything but i just wonder what he would have seen.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by bstreet(f): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2007
I happens and one as to just keep going,cause our lord too as his when he came to the world and i think no one can stand that
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by benit(f): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Sonye(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
My most embarassing moment

There was this wonderful classy guy who asked to take me out on a date in Abuja. He asked me if i loved chinese and i went Of course. When the moment came(it was meant to be our first date so i wore plain white dress) we went to this beautiful classy restaurant.
I really could not get what the problem was but i think i was trying too hard to be this classy chic too but it just didn't work out. He got red wine and asked them to fill up my glass. Being someone that doesn't drink, i got high on half the wine glass. I was just laughing out at anything and everything. I was feeling like i could go on. so i poured more in the glass cup and dont know how the rest ended on my dress. I kept laughing while he was getting worried for me.
The food later came but under the influence of alcohol, i couldn't just find d  way to my mouth again. The food was spilling all over my dress and i kept laughing. This guy tried to act like he was ok with it but i guess he was pissed. He literally CARRIED me home cos i was falling out of my steps
When i woke up the next day, i realized all what i did and tried calling the guy to apologize but trust, the guy never picked up
That was the last of Alcohol for me
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by OmoEko1(f): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2007
My mum giving me a dirty slap during my birthday party in front of my friends and some unknown people cry cry cry cry. I will never forget that day.

Farting during the lecture beco i was sleeping at the time it happened, it was to late to play it out like it wasn't me, that that fart was loud.

My heels broke during the concert of Kenya West and Keisha cry cry cry, i had to walk home bare feet in public embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by felong(m): 1:33am On Jul 20, 2007
He he he he he

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Bolarge(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2007
bstreet:

I happens and one as to just keep going,cause our lord too as his when he came to the world and i think no one can stand that
Some mothers do have 'em. . . grin grin
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by uchetobi(f): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2007
My story goes thus: I was on my period with the usual cramp0s and all. So I went to the bathroom to have my bath and numbed with pain and all I forgot my pad in my pants on the tap of the shower. A couple of hrs later my uncle that was staying with us called me using a stick to hold up my pant and pad and told me to dispose it properly. And lectured me on how a girl should be impeccably neat and all. AM very light in complexion, when he left I looked at the mirror (cuz I wanted to slap myself) my cheeks were red. Ive had other embarrassing moments in my 21 years on earth but they all pale in comparism to this
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by CrazyMan(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2007
He was right you know, stuff like that needs to be disposed properly. tongue
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by BASETSANA(f): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2007
l have had a lot of embarrasing moments in my life but there is one l will never forget
it happened two years ago in this classy mall at Sandton where all the people who are that and all hang out.Here l was with my boyfriend doing the catwalk thing when all of a sudden my pad dropped right in front of me all red, l cried with embarrasment and shame imagine the number of people in a mall .Fortunately my then boyfriend picked the pad up and put it in his pocket and we left the place with everyone ooring and aaring,
imagine the shame
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by simplyme3(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2007
"Obinrin

but u sabi cook up story o - u be chef for restaurant, abi?
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
BASETSANA:

l have had a lot of embarrasing moments in my life but there is one l will never forget
it happened two years ago in this classy mall at Sandton where all the people who are that and all hang out.Here l was with my boyfriend doing the catwalk thing when all of a sudden my pad dropped right in front of me all red, l cried with embarrasment and shame imagine the number of people in a mall .Fortunately my then boyfriend picked the pad up and put it in his pocket and we left the place with everyone ooring and aaring,
imagine the shame

Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I think we have a winner for the most embarassing moment
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
OSANOBUA,
I have heard of embarrasing red stains on dresses but never in my life have I heard of a pad dropping out from in between someones legs in public.
betsana dear,where you wearing a thong?
You know it's not such a good idea at that time of the month.
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by nana(f): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
BASETSANA:

imagine the shame
Chai, i no fit laff,
Re: Most Embarrassing Moment! by teemine(f): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
i work in a supermarket and we just got a new manager. The guy is so cute  wink, just like brad Pitt , i  do admire this guy (unfortunately i have a boyfriend) by constantly looking at him  i was busy admiring the guy not looking where i was going and guess what i bumped into a customers trolley. the customer yelled and all attention was drawn on me. i was so embarrassed  not only did i cause a chaos the guy caught me looking at him. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Petition To Seun / These People Posted These Suicide Notes On Facebook.. But No One Believed Them.. / Whats The Nicest Word Someone Has Ever Said To You And You To Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.