Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS (2391 Views)

Gov. Alex Otti Visits Long-Abandoned Enyimba Hotel Aba, Plans To Reactivate It / Do You Think Government Can Ban Nairaland. / Why Federal Government Should Take Over Obasanjo’s Presidential Library — Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Flier: 7:23am On May 24, 2021
Things are deteriorating very fast, Government should consider reactivating SARS before Nigeria descend into civil war
Lot of criminals operating in broad day light at the moment

5 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by MAGG0T(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2021
Go to national assembly and lay your complain...una only get mouth online...

In reality una no go get anything to offer

21 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by lastempero: 7:26am On May 24, 2021
So that ugm will balance them up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by helinues: 7:27am On May 24, 2021
Bad thinking

1 Like

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Ever8090: 7:30am On May 24, 2021
We prefer the civil war to SARS,

18 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Shedrack777: 7:30am On May 24, 2021
doesn't correspond
Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Tinubuadvocate: 7:30am On May 24, 2021
You are looking for another Avenue to forcefully take from innocent people. Quit if you're not interested in Nigeria police officer again.
Flier:
Things are deteriorating very fast, Government should consider reactivating SARS before Nigeria descend into civil war

7 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Fahdiga1: 7:31am On May 24, 2021
Only a rotten mind will suggest such

24 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Flier: 7:31am On May 24, 2021
helinues:
Bad thinking
Its the only way out of this insecurity.SARS should be reformed not phased out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Daveambition(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2021
Useless talk...
Una go sit for the corner of una rented kiosk dey cap sh!t

11 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by donbachi(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2021
Stop sleeping on dat side of ur bed...It affects ur reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by tamdun: 7:33am On May 24, 2021
I laugh in Swahili, u don't know how important someone is until u lose them, imagine the rate crime is increasing since the ban on sars

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Flier: 7:33am On May 24, 2021
MAGG0T:
Go to national assembly and lay your complain...una only get mouth online...

In reality una no go get anything to offer
I will if I had the chance,most of you have never seeing WAR
Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2021
Which SARS fit arrest futa jalon criminals?

6 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by helinues: 7:33am On May 24, 2021
Flier:
Its the only way out of this insecurity.SARS should be reformed not phased out

Ko le werk.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Flier: 7:35am On May 24, 2021
helinues:

Ko le werk.

It would work,look at SOUTH EAST for example,these UGM won’t exist if SARS was in existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Bastardallah: 7:37am On May 24, 2021
Flier:

Where?
And what about herdsmen killing and kidnapping that governments are protecting, has police or army or navy arrest one of them?

8 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by goodnessme1(f): 7:41am On May 24, 2021
Flier:
It would work,look at SOUTH EAST for example,these UGM won’t exist if SARS was in existence
Lolz, So SARS can't die.

You think if SARS still dey,they fit waka Eastern street today,Na them go be main target and Civilians no go pity them.

SARS can only harass and kill unarmed people,just like a typical Nigeria force.

7 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by jowhyte(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2021
True be told.

Nigeria has never had it security issues worst since the end SARS protest ensued. It exposed Nigeria to lots of security challenges.

From setting out hardened criminals from prison to some cultists now having field day with their activities not being checked like before.

The consequences is what we now see these days. The arms that have now proliferated every nook and cranny of this country can only be recovered with tactical approach which many clueless divisional police officers can’t except intelligent detectives.

SARS has it good side especially in the area of fighting kidnappers. But they later started messing up by extorting and harassing citizens especially those that look fresh and rich like it was a crime to look good or rich.

Again, the issue of insecurity in Nigeria became worst and so terrible since the end SARS protest and it has only increased since which means they were somehow doing something right in the area of combating and waging war with kidnapping, robbery, cultism etc. regardless of their bad and evil side.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by tamdun: 7:44am On May 24, 2021
Flier:
Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by rottennaija(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2021
jowhyte:
True be told.

SARS has it good side especially in the area of fighting kidnappers. But later started messing by extorting and harassing citizens especially those that look fresh and rich like it was a crime to look good or rich.

Again, the issue of insecurity in Nigeria became so worst and terrible since the end SARS protest and it has only increased since which means they were so doing some right regardless of their bad and evil side.

The first stage was to protest and end SARS knowing it would take a long time to get another security architecture that knows every where like them.

The second was to increase insecurity gradually. It was just robbery at first, when they saw the Police couldn't deal with it as SARS would, the next stage was set.

The third was the systematic and gradually elimination of security personnel, knowing fully well it takes at least a year to have a fully train security personnel.

The forth was to start going after state infrastructure. Things that make democracy possible. INEC buildings, which are the least secured in terms of government buildings. Police stations in rural areas which are least secured. Then prisons.

Interestingly, these things were happening mostly in the SE region and states bordering them. All the above were signs of full blown terrorism loading.

The next stage would have been facing the SE govt directly. Probably attacking govt personnels, commissioners, perm sec. etc.
Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by tamdun: 7:49am On May 24, 2021
Ever8090:
We prefer the civil war to SARS,
We? am sure u ain't a family man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by maasoap(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2021
Flier:

The killings in Osogbo in recent time by the cultists is now almost every week, in broad daylight. The security situation has been worsening since the SARS was scrapped. We throw away baby with the water. Scrapped instead of reformation. Well, I don't blame the citizens/protesters, I blame the FG that didn't take the nationwide reports and abuses by SARS seriously.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by sapientia(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2021
Flier:

I have this feeling SARS are the unknown gunmen

I also have a feeling that you are an ex Sars operative

4 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by maasoap(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2021
jowhyte:
True be told.

SARS has it good side especially in the area of fighting kidnappers. But later started messing by extorting and harassing citizens especially those that look fresh and rich like it was a crime to look good or rich.

Again, the issue of insecurity in Nigeria became so worst and terrible since the end SARS protest and it has only increased since which means they were so doing some right regardless of their bad and evil side.

1000 likes.
We foresaw all these at the peak of the protests that the consequences of totally scrapping the SARS would be unavoidable, we didn't know that it would be this terrible.

1 Like

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by rottennaija(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2021
maasoap:

1000 likes.
We foresaw all these at the peak of the protests that the consequences of totally scrapping the SARS would be unavoidable, we didn't know that it would be this terrible.

But you were warned.
Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Inteltower: 7:56am On May 24, 2021
Flier:

Whoever wrote this trash is mypoic in reasoning..

How many loved ones have been lost or maimed or made handicapped becos of SARS ? Answer

Do you know their pain ?, or u just want people to rain curses on u for that rubbish u wrote up there

Its like the infamous tales of the horrors in awkuzu SARS police station alone have been forgotten

You see how poor & failed this unitary system of government is, & how the center can't control their agents spread across the country

Instead of suggesting state police that will overhaul most of those devils that are trigger happy u are suggesting we bring back the restrained devils

Are u this stupid ?

Can't u think of other ideas aboki than suggesting an already failed one

Its like SARS never reach ur side or family members

4 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Inteltower: 8:07am On May 24, 2021
Insecurity is worse I get it...

Can SARS stop UGM who even dare confronting the army.

How many times was SARS reformed ?
Am asking those talking trash from the comfort of their parlour

We know how badly corrupt & failed the system is, especially in the area of security

But rather discuss on better alternatives for a way forward we want to go backward with myopic suggestion as this

Then when innocent lives are lost u guys will come online to type rubbish u condemn this or that, or the stupid government should do something

Repeating past mistakes

Most of you typing these rubbish should think better.

EndSars protest has saved a lot of lives
To tackle this current worsening insecurity a better approach is required

Use that brilliant mind God gave u and think of something better..
Stop reasoning like F students

2 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2021
Yes o, north need it

2 Likes

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2021
Flier:

Make your thinking better stop here....so all the atrocities committed by them n the innocent ones they killed no enter your head? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Odunayaw(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2021
Hello house, I'd be having a Whiteboard animation (Videoscribe) class, 28/29 May. Which will feature;

Introduction to Whiteboard animation
Access to cracked Videoscribe software
My library of 10,000+ SVG to use along with Videoscribe
Video tutorials for installation and use
Creation, approval and mentorship on Upwork

Discount for Early Birds

https:///s/60895aaf11878

1 Like

Re: I Think Government Should Reactivate SARS by Walkee: 9:27am On May 24, 2021
Flier:
small pikin talk. People attacking soldiers will now be running from ragtags SARS with pot belly?
The only thing SARS know how to do is kill unarmed people and check Facebook app

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Biggest Agony While In Detention" - Nnamdi Kanu / Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform / It’s Fake News’, Redemption Camp Denies MURIC’s Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.