Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Sold - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sold (731 Views)

Sealed Iphone 12 , / Do You Know There Are Some Cars That Is Cheaper Than Iphone 12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by wexsley: 8:25am On May 24, 2021
The iPhone 12 I initially posted has been sold. Thanks
Re: Sold by wexsley: 8:29am On May 24, 2021
I'm in Lagos state
Re: Sold by akinsto4ever(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2021
You thief am ni abi??

1 Like

Re: Sold by wexsley: 8:34am On May 24, 2021
akinsto4ever:
You thief am ni abi??
Mumu like you! I don't have your time, receipt and cartoon are available for interested buyer. Thanks
Re: Sold by wexsley: 8:42am On May 24, 2021
embarassed
Re: Sold by ZhyonKross(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2021
wexsley:
embarassed

You deliver to Owerri too
Re: Sold by wexsley: 9:16am On May 24, 2021
Yes!
Re: Sold by Cokahot: 9:33am On May 24, 2021
Scammer. It's either stolen,robbed with the carton, a fake Vietnam 100%copy or s faulty phone. Xs max is 245k UK used. So how much should iphone 12 go for
Pay on delivery. So u can rob the buyer abi. Scammer.
It's not even a Nigerian picture. You are dull

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sold by wexsley: 1:28pm On May 24, 2021
Cokahot:
Scammer. It's either stolen,robbed with the carton, a fake Vietnam 100%copy or s faulty phone. Xs max is 245k UK used. So how much should iphone 12 go for
Pay on delivery. So u can rob the buyer abi. Scammer.
It's not even a Nigerian picture. You are dull
do I force you to buy? Or do you see me holding stick to beat you?? Take your frustration to somewhere else
Re: Sold by Cokahot: 1:48pm On May 24, 2021
Beware of stolen phone.dont let police track u o.

1 Like

Re: Sold by Kingcalls: 2:17pm On May 24, 2021
U don't need to sell it here...go to any phone shop and they will buy it instantly...its certain u are a criminal

1 Like

Re: Sold by Cokahot: 2:24pm On May 24, 2021
You are a robber . When did you create your nairaland acct. You are just too daft gor my liking. Why didn't you put it up for 50k na. He has no phone for sale. If he does he would gladly snap more pics. Upload pics battery life,etc. Its a dummie phone. Don't get kidnapped or robbed. Ritualistic are now on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Sold by wexsley: 4:06pm On May 24, 2021
Kingcalls:
U don't need to sell it here...go to any phone shop and they will buy it instantly...its certain u are a criminal
It's sadden my heart that majority of those calling themselves literate, their head was full of worms instead of brain. In left side of your brain nothing is right and in the right side of your brain nothing is left
Re: Sold by wexsley: 4:07pm On May 24, 2021
sad
Cokahot:
You are a robber . When did you create your nairaland acct. You are just too daft gor my liking. Why didn't you put it up for 50k na. He has no phone for sale. If he does he would gladly snap more pics. Upload pics battery life,etc. Its a dummie phone. Don't get kidnapped or robbed. Ritualistic are now on nairaland.
Re: Sold by ifytrik(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2021
wexsley:

It's sadden my heart that majority of those calling themselves literate, their head was full of worms instead of brain. In left side of your brain nothing is right and in the right side of your brain nothing is left
you are nothing but a confused thief, you frustrated because the people you tried to steal from are wise than you.

1 Like

Re: Sold by wexsley: 8:05pm On May 24, 2021
ifytrik:
you are nothing but a confused thief, you frustrated because the people you tried to steal from are wise than you.

I don't have your time slowpoke... Tell how do I want to steal from them?

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Given About Why There Are No Rear Wipers For Saloons Is Some Ol’ BS / Flashing D4 Light In my Honda Baby Boy Car / Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.