Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6.. (718 Views)

How Reliable Is Audi A4 in Nigeria? / How Reliable Are Innoson Buses For Transport Business? / Dodge Caliber How Reliable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6.. by Duokc: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello Profs, kindly advise,
Please how reliable is EOD V6 Tokunbo as against Naija used Toyota Matrix. My exact money can buy the EOD, but I will have to look for extra, 700K to get the Naija used matrix. Please borrow me sense. Thanks..
I also want tips to maintain an Honda car for reliability, especially on the leg issue.
Re: Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6.. by dicksonadams(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Honestly avoid the V6 honda accord, they are plague with transmission issues. Go for the i4 instead.

The naija matrix is not bad, as you get better resales and reliability
Re: Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6.. by buygala(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Duokc:
Hello Profs, kindly advise,
Please how reliable is EOD V6 Tokunbo as against Naija used Toyota Matrix. My exact money can buy the EOD, but I will have to look for extra, 700K to get the Naija used matrix. Please borrow me sense. Thanks..
I also want tips to maintain an Honda car for reliability, especially on the leg issue.
Get the v6 EOD...as long as it's not the 2003 model...it will be better if its the 2005 model as by that year, Honda has taken care of most of the teething problems of that generation of Accords smiley ..
I drove a friend's v6 2004 accord for months and it was bliss all through smiley
It's very quiet, balanced and also has quite good acceleration for its class..the fuel consumption isn't much different from the 4 cylinder variant of same car, as long as there are no o2 or MAF sensor issues..

Don't mind those saying the v6 EOD has transmission issues..Maintain it well with factory recommended fluids and it will likely last a long while..

Many people discouraged me from buying a v6 evil spirit...but I did anyway, and aside a failed fuel pump and some fuel consumption issues which stopped immediately I changed the ECU, the car has been a perfect companion..very quiet, heavy on the road, and very fast..not Veyron fast, but fast enough for me and the Nigerian situation...and I am not by any description a slow driver smiley ....

10 Likes

Re: Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6.. by Moyissh: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
buygala:

Get the v6 EOD...as long as it's not the 2003 model...it will be better if its the 2005 model as by that year, Honda has taken care of most of the teething problems of that generation of Accords smiley ..
I drove a friend's v6 2004 accord for months and it was bliss all through smiley
It's very quiet, balanced and also has quite good acceleration for its class..the fuel consumption isn't much different from the 4 cylinder variant of same car, as long as there are no o2 or MAF sensor issues..

Don't mind those saying the v6 EOD has transmission issues..Maintain it well with factory recommended fluids and it will likely last a long while..

Many people discouraged me from buying a v6 evil spirit...but I did anyway, and aside a failed fuel pump and some fuel consumption issues which stopped immediately I changed the ECU, the car has been a perfect companion..very quiet, heavy on the road, and very fast..not Veyron fast, but fast enough for me and the Nigerian situation...and I am not by any description a slow driver smiley ....

I wish I can like your post twice

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For My 2008 TOYOTA Sienna AWD. / I Need Advice On My Hyundai Veloster 2013 / Mazda 323 Saloon Car Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.