Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? (1024 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend / Deceived By Facebook Lover, Story Of Pamela Mojekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by kelechiodo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2007
You see, there are times that I want to agree with the people that are advocating for female circumcision. By virtue of my profession, I have been opportuned to see the vagina of a lot of women, and I must confess that some of them can be very ugly. Some of them are so big and long, as if competing with the men’s joysticks. Sometimes it is the labia that looks funny. Some even come with colours different from that of their body part. For some women, there is nothing that can be done to it, it cannot close up. Once she unfolds her legs, that is it. The thing will just be open like that. Like a big sore between the thighs. But just as you have the ugly ones, so you have the beautiful ones. Someone once told me that a beautiful woman will definitely have a beautiful vagina. So, once you see a beautiful woman, be sure that her vagina will look beautiful too. Maybe it is because of this ugliness that they actually started circumcising women. One can never tell.”
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by karlken(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2007
What are u really out 4;a beautiful vagina or a sweet one?
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by ike4real: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2007
hello my guy plzzz tell us more about varieties of clitoris,i am sooo eager to know.
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2007
Chis!
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by Mandora(f): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2007
Did u start out wanting 2 give a biology class or what exactly is ur point?
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by kelechiodo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2007
Dear Mandora: Here are my points. But before I start, I want to assure you that I am not the author of the above statement. I picked it up from Vanguard. Now my points
1. is female circumcision advisable?
2. is it a fact that some women vagina tend to compete with men penis in term of size
3. I believe that the woman is wrong in her assertion that beautiful girls have beautiful vagina while ugly girls have ugly vagina
If you have contrary opinion, you are welcome
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by Joey82(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2007
@poster
Vaginal circumcision is an act that is completely inhuman and illegal. Most NGOs have channelled their energy to fighting this as a human rights abuse. No matter how ugly the vagina looks, nobody cares about the looks. Come to think of it, no vagina really looks beatiful (4rm my own experience), beauty is about the public parts and not really the private.

Summarily, I think not even circumcision can make a lady's vagina beatiful, if u ask my honest opinion, it will make it the more ugly.
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by kelechiodo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2007
Joey82: your opinion cool, that is what I am looking for
Re: Is This Vanguard Story Of July 12 True? by osereka(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2007
I've been around and i've seen a lot of vag/cunt/pussy etc . all vergies are ugly if u look at them. circumsized or not. ALL HOLE ARE THE SAME.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Fairest Of Then All. / Why Do We Have More Black Guys Marrying White Ladies Than We Have The Other / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.