Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet (332 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' / Our Goverment Wont Be Lifeless - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet by omoharry(f): 10:24am On May 24, 2021
Our office assistant's cousin was kidnapped along Ondo state on their way from Jos, about a week ago. Now these kidnappers used their victims phones to reached out to thier love ones to ask for the ransoms.They were threatened not to involve the police if not they will be killed.
However, The police was contacted ,though they collected all the necessary information and promise to look into it but nothing is being done at this moment.
Now kidnappers are threatening to kill them and sell their body parts to ritualist if they dont pay up the ransom within a week..He was kidnapped along side two men and one woman that were in the car with him...I pray for all of them.

For Our office Asistant cousin, Family Lands & other properties have been sold and the ransom is still not complete...Though they are still looking out to see where they can get money to balance the rest.

Now my question is this: the numbers that these kidnappers use in reaching out to their victims families, why haven't the government set up to task force to always track down their various locations through these calls? I think our Government is only fighting these bandit on the pages of the newspapers without any concrete plans on how to track these kidnappers on their trail.
Re: Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet by ghettochild(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2021
Let me wait for elders...
Well I hope this makes fp n been over a decade I commented first
Re: Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet by Augla1: 10:31am On May 24, 2021
ghettochild:
Let me wait for elders...
Well I hope this makes fp n been over a decade I commented first
E be like say you no get sense, if you see topic wey go make fp you no go know am?
Re: Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet by Veqtor: 1:37pm On May 24, 2021
Na now you dey realize this one. Ur govt only care about Ipob. As soon as dey hear biafra, u see how they send tons of military men to d east, whereas bandits nd terrorists are in d North wrecking havoc nd no one is disturbing them.
Re: Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet by amazingspiderma: 1:43pm On May 24, 2021
Of course it is evidently clear to the sight of the blind and loud to the ears of the deaf.
Re: Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet by ghettochild(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2021
Augla1:

E be like say you no get sense, if you see topic wey go make fp you no go know am?
Foolish pikin
Re: Dear Nigerians,i Believe Our Goverment Is Not Ready To Fight Bandit Just Yet by Augla1: 9:29pm On May 24, 2021
ghettochild:

Foolish pikin
I even think say you done get experience for this Nairaland FP hustle? I no know say I waste my time for your head

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Gen. Farouk Yahaya Was Introduced To Soldiers As New COAS / Gov Abubakar Sani Bello Says The Death Of Neco Registrar A Great Loss / Current Nigerians Has Never Experienced War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.