Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

OCD :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians :part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OCD :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians :part 2 (290 Views)

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians / Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School / Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School And Their Evil Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OCD :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians :part 2 by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:17pm On May 24, 2021
This is the continuation of the first part of the post "OCD :obsessive - compulsive - disorder :Satan's secret weapon of destroying Christians. Part 1.

A bit of part 1-
OCD . Satan's secret weapon of destruction. Don't be a victim.

Hello everyone.
Have you ever heard of O.C.D (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
Sometimes  termed  "scrupulosity, " or "intrusive thoughts? "
were you ever a victim of this demonic weapon called OCD or still a victim and didn't know how to get rid of it

Question 1.
What is OCD all about?
Answer.
According to Wikipedia

"Obsessive–compulsive disorder ( OCD ) is a
mental disorder in which a person has certain thoughts repeatedly (called "obsessions"wink or feels the need to perform certain routines repeatedly (called "compulsions"wink to an extent that generates distress or impairs general functioning. [1][2] The person is unable to control either the thoughts or activities for more than a short period of time. [1] Common compulsions include hand washing , counting of things, and checking to see if a door is locked. [1] These activities occur to such a degree that the person's daily life is negatively affected, [1] often taking up more than an hour a day. "
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-Compulsive_disorder

Question 2.
What are the cause of OCD.
Answer.
Satanic, and demonic attack (mostly on religious people)

Thought pattern (how you think or what you decided to fill your mind with)

Fear of not carrying out  religious rituals accurately.

Child abuse, too much stress and difficulties.

Challenges of life.

Feeling disappointed by God (which can never be) .

Unguided heart.

Lack of meditation on the scriptures (Bible)

Being an introvert
(as your mind would try to engage itself unconsciously when you are alone doing nothing sometimes)

This is the part 2 and continuation.
Of How To Break Free From OCD.

You have to practice Bible meditation, exercising faith, Waiting on the lord.

Look at what this scripture says about waiting on the lord.
Isaiah 40:28-31
[28]Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.
[29]He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength [causing it to multiply and making it to abound]. [II Cor. 12:9.]
[30]Even youths shall faint and be weary, and [selected] young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted;
[31]But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. [Heb. 12:1-3.]

I myself practice this for three days.
Stay in his presence for long each day, and had  few conversation or engagement with the outside world.
And his glory was robed of my heart as it was robed on Moses face, so that even Moses knew not that his face shone.
So will it be with whoever can be patient enough to stay for long and keep staying till they get the desired result.

I stayed for three days.
Bombard my heart with Romans chapter 5, 6, 7, and 8.
Chapter 5:talk about our sin in Adam and our righteousness(reconciliation) in Christ.
Read it to be reconciled back to God.
Romans 5:17
[17]One man sinned, and so death ruled all people because of that one man. But now some people accept God’s full grace and his great gift of being made right. Surely they will have true life and rule through the one man, Jesus Christ.

Chapter 6 :talk about our dying to sin(blasphemous thoughts, imaginations etc) and being alive to God (good thoughts, imaginations etc) Romans 6:1-4
[1]So do you think we should continue sinning so that God will give us more and more grace?
[2]Of course not! Our old sinful life ended. It’s dead. So how can we continue living in sin?
[3]Did you forget that all of us became part of Christ Jesus when we were baptized? In our baptism we shared in his death.
[4]So when we were baptized, we were buried with Christ and took part in his death. And just as Christ was raised from death by the wonderful power of the Father, so we can now live a new life.

Chapter 7:talk about the power of sin through the law, the boundage of sin and man helplessness, and lack of control over it. Romans 7:15-20
[15]I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate.
[16]But if I know that what I am doing is wrong, this shows that I agree that the law is good.
[17]So I am not the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.
[18]And I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. I want to do what is right, but I can’t.
[19]I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway.
[20]But if I do what I don’t want to do, I am not really the one doing wrong; it is sin living in me that does it.

Chapter 8:talk about exercising your power in the Spirit, when you ignore, mortify , resist, and punish the flesh.
Then they shall be no condemnation on you, no more slavery(sin) that lead to death(condemnation) in the hands of the flesh (human nature without the holy spirit ).
But freedom and liberty shall be yours when you believe and apply the law of the holy spirit.
Romans 8:1-5,10-11,13-14
[1]THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit. [John 3:18.]
[2]For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.
[3]For God has done what the Law could not do, [its power] being weakened by the flesh [the entire nature of man without the Holy Spirit]. Sending His own Son in the guise of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, [God] condemned sin in the flesh [subdued, overcame, deprived it of its power over all who accept that sacrifice], [Lev. 7:37.]
[4]So that the righteous and just requirement of the Law might be fully met in us who live and move not in the ways of the flesh but in the ways of the Spirit [our lives governed not by the standards and according to the dictates of the flesh, but controlled by the Holy Spirit].
[5]For those who are according to the flesh and are controlled by its unholy desires set their minds on and pursue those things which gratify the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit and are controlled by the desires of the Spirit set their minds on and seek those things which gratify the [Holy] Spirit.
[10]But if Christ lives in you, [then although] your [natural] body is dead by reason of sin and guilt, the spirit is alive because of [the] righteousness [that He imputes to you].
[11]And if the Spirit of Him Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, [then] He Who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you.
[13]For if you live according to [the dictates of] the flesh, you will surely die. But if through the power of the [Holy] Spirit you are [habitually] putting to death (making extinct, deadening) the [evil] deeds prompted by the body, you shall [really and genuinely] live forever.
[14]For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

So it is impossible for your to have good thoughts and imaginations perpetually, and not think or imagine evil in between without the help of the holy spirit, and that help could only be given you when you exercise faith, faith and faith.
Complaining, pleading or feeling guilty can NEVER help you.
Know the truth, and the truth shall set your free not crying or complaining or begging God to heal you .
All you have to do is just to practice all I wrote up there, and with the grace of God released through your faith you would be set free, for he that son (jesus christ) sets free is free indeed
Re: OCD :satan's Secret Weapon Of Destroying Christians :part 2 by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:05pm On May 24, 2021
Visit this site to hear first hand testimony of people who are suffering or had suffered from the demonic weapon called OCD. Obsessive

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is Dead / The Truth About The Now Deceased T.B Joshua / Did Jesus Worshipped His GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.