Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? (852 Views)

Can I Complete Masters In Law Under 18 Months In A Nigerian Uni? / Dropped Out , Can I Complete The Degree? / In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? by BiadeFolar(m): 1:36pm On May 24, 2021
So I started this course by google on Coursera sometime this month. it was billed for $39 per month. The program contains 7 courses, each course is to take at least four weeks.
however, when I signed on to the course, it gave me 7days free trial, and me being a graduate of OAU where we were bombarded with heavy course works, the Oyinbo schedule was light work. I finished course 1 and got its certificate before 7days. I continued to course 2 and got to the final quiz before the free trial elapsed.
Now, I want to pay the $39 hoping I can finish the whole program in a month but I am not sure if they would allow me to proceed after doing one month's worth of course work or just demand further payment to proceed.
Is there anyone here who is familiar with how Coursera works and can shed more light?
please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? by tmanis(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
BiadeFolar:
So I started this course by google on Coursera sometime this month. it was billed for $39 per month. The program contains 7 courses, each course is to take at least four weeks.
however, when I signed on to the course, it gave me 7days free trial, and me being a graduate of OAU where we were bombarded with heavy course works, the Oyinbo schedule was light work. I finished course 1 and got its certificate before 7days. I continued to course 2 and got to the final quiz before the free trial elapsed.
Now, I want to pay the $39 hoping I can finish the whole program in a month but I am not sure if they would allow me to proceed after doing one month's worth of course work or just demand further payment to proceed.
Is there anyone here who is familiar with how Coursera works and can shed more light?
please enlighten me.
Hello, please how did you make cousera payment? I mean, what bank's atm did you use?
Re: Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? by cokeryusuf09(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
BiadeFolar:
please enlighten me.
get prepaid dollar card and buy dollar from burea de change and pay into it
Re: Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2022
The course doesn't offer financial aid?
Re: Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? by mukthar1994(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
tmanis:

Hello, please how did you make cousera payment? I mean, what bank's atm did you use?

I use cardify virtual dollar card, you can try that too
Re: Can I Complete This Cousera Programme Using One Payment? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
mukthar1994:

I use cardify virtual dollar card, you can try that too
with their fncking high rate 770

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ghana Student Reportedly Dies Two Days After Taking COVID Vaccine / Ice Crystals Falling From The Sky / From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.