Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Poor Fred! And Friends - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Poor Fred! And Friends (1127 Views)

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Fred And Barney Try To Get Into A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ol' Fred had been a religious man who was in the hospital, near death. The family called their preacher to stand with them. As the preacher stood next to the bed, Ol' Fred's condition appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for something to write on.

The pastor lovingly handed him a pen and a piece of paper, and Ol' Fred used his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then he died. The preacher thought it best not to look at the note at that time, so he placed it in his jacket pocket.

At the funeral, as he was finishing the message, he realised that he was wearing the same jacket that he was wearing when Ol' Fred died.

He said, "You know, Ol' Fred handed me a note just before he died. I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration there for us all."

He opened the note, and read out loud, "Hey, you're standing on my oxygen tube?"

After just a few years of marriage, filled with constant arguments, a young man and his wife decided the only way to save their marriage was to try counseling. They had been at each other's throat for some time and felt that this was their last straw. When they arrived at the counselor's office, the counselor jumped right in and opened the floor for discussion.

"What seems to be the problem?" Immediately, the husband held his long face down without anything to say. On the other hand, the wife began talking 90 miles an hour describing all the wrongs within their marriage.

After 5, 10, 15 minutes of listening to the wife, the counselor went over to her, picked her up by her shoulders, kissed her passionately for several minutes, and sat her back down. Afterwards, the wife sat there speechless.

He looked over at the husband who was staring in disbelief at what had happened. The counselor spoke to the husband, "Your wife NEEDS that at least twice a week!"

The husband scratched his head and replied, "I can have her here every Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Paddy was walking through a town one day when he say a shop with a notice in the window. The notice said "We sell everything". Paddy could not believe this so he went inside. He walked to the counter and asked the salesperson, "Do you really sell everything?" The salesperson said "Yes, everything".

Thinking this was too good to be true Paddy said "OK then could I have a jumper for a chicken?". The salesperson said "A jumper for a chicken?, hold on I will have to check the stock out the back". Five minutes later, the salesperson returned with a brown paper bag. "Here you go, one jumper for a chicken"

"How much?" asked Paddy.

"Three quid." replied the salesperson.

"Three quid for a jumper for a chicken - excellent." said Paddy. So away he went as happy as larry. When he got outside he thought to himself that maybe he was done, so he looked inside the bag. At the bottom of the bag was a condom.

He was mad and stormed back into the shop. He screamed at the saleperson "Hey, I asked you for a jumper for a chicken and you have given me a condom - whats going on?"

The salesperson replied, "Sorry mate, I checked in the back and we seem to be all out of jumpers for chickens, all we had was a pullover for a cock."

Billy was on holiday in America and didn't speak very good English. It was his last day and he was heading to the airport to fly home, but first he needed to buy a few things.

He ends up going to the store and asking the clerk for some "B.U.M". She sits there and thinks for awhile and then says, "Oh you must mean gum."

Then he goes to the fish store and askes if he could get some "Zap IT". The fish man thinks and says, "Oh I get it, you must mean Bucket (bucket of fish)"

Billy shakes his head as YES.

Then he makes a trip to the pet store and says, "Could I get a c.o.c.k and spank it?" The pet store owner says "Oh you must mean Cocker Spaniel."

Billy shakes his head YES.

He finally makes it to the airport where he will be catching his flight.

When he gets there he askes this guy,

"Could you hold my b.u.m and Zap it while I get my c.o.c.k and spank it"
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2011
Lol

Cute jokes hun, nice work wink
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by neyshed: 9:10am On Apr 30, 2011
Nice!
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by HamidO1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
Nice 1 yinks, Me love tha store that sells everything.

This is a weekend starter:

Arrested for laughing!!
This is from an actual trial in the UK.
A young Woman who was several months pregnant was sitting in a bus. When she noticed a young man smiling at her she began feeling humiliated on account of her condition.
She changed her seat & he seemed more amused.
She moved again and then on seeing him laughing more, she filed a court case on him.
In the court the Man's defence was: "When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing she was pregnant. She sat under an advertisement, which read 'Coming Soon - The unknown boon'
I was even more amused when she then sat under a shaving advertisement, which read: 'William's stick did the trick'
Then I could not control myself any longer when on the third move she sat under an advertisement, which read: 'Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident,
The case was dismissed when the judge fell off his chair laughing
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
Thanks all. Cool but old joke Hamid. Thanks all d same
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by dani1luv: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
Lol @ Jokes
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2011
Thanks mod. Mod's neutral .
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by dani1luv: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2011
I didn't read the first one. , twas Longest tongue
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
U l8ta read it thou?
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by ARareGem(f): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
lol
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by bibs(f): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
nice jokes cheesy grin
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 7:49am On May 01, 2011
Thanks guys
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by shakara4u(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2011
wheres d joke?

*winks*

nice one EX
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 12:01pm On May 04, 2011
Lol! Thanks
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by eldav(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2011
He he (x15)
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 4:30pm On May 05, 2011
Wow! Am honoured, seasoned critic like you laughing at my joke. Long time thou.
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by eldav(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2011
Hey girl,dnt say dat.u make me look lyk a bad guy. ,

How've u been? have i eva told u dat u r one intelligent lady?
Re: Poor Fred! And Friends by yinkalink(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2011
Just tellin it as it is. Nah, thanks anywae. It takes an intelligent person to know another,so am nat suprised.

(1)

Idi Amin Goes To The Loo / One Word To Describe President Goodluck / Gej To Appoint Patience Jonathan As Unilag VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.