Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal (1094 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by introvertloe(m): 4:13pm On May 24, 2021
am 20 and still find it difficult to engage a conversation with a lady it bearly hi and hello when we meet face to face but on social platforms we chat vividly and longer,even on phone call it always a 1 or 2 minute talk and that all for the day. we chat and chat more online am i ok or just being egotic?

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by thatsleepboy1: 4:16pm On May 24, 2021
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Kondomatic(m): 4:18pm On May 24, 2021
But you flow well with guys?

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Theboy21: 4:20pm On May 24, 2021
Too bad, are you even confidentat all ?? cheesy cheesy
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Ahmed0336(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2021
Good, maybe you'd flow well with foreign girls

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by longetivity(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2021
Nigerian girls are not for u

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by chukwuebuka65(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2021
first of all why are you an introvert? lets start from there. Then we can know how to help you
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2021
op is just shy......signing out

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Jeon(f): 4:45pm On May 24, 2021
introvertloe:
am 20 and still find it difficult to engage a conversation with a lady it bearly hi and hello when we meet face to face but on social platforms we chat vividly and longer,even on phone call it always a 1 or 2 minute talk and that all for the day. we chat and chat more online am i ok or just being egotic?

Stop disturbing us with this introvert shitz, you are not the first and the last to be an introvert..
They find it hard to engage with humans [ whether male or female ] especially stranger's

Introvert = shy [but they normally have their crazy days ]

And I beg you to stop relating gender issue to introvert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Uzomacharles: 7:45pm On May 24, 2021
All these introvert thread everyday....

Stvpid Op having intention to fvck a pi$#y and can't say it out.....

Bleep YOU & YOUR INTROVERT.....

Who know if you have a good habit in terms of communicating....
Any thread regarding to "I'm an Introvert" or any shit relating to that,the op should pray I don't come across...
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Cholls(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2021
My brother don't worry when e hook you ehn you go extrovert extroversial...... nwa okorobịa
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Divoc19(f): 8:01pm On May 24, 2021
At 20, you still have time you'll get better as you age and gain more experience. Always look good and be confident

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Silentgroper(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2021
Kondomatic:
But you flow well with guys?
Naso. E dey always be.

bro op. It's nt always on u to always start a convo..

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuebuka65:
first of all why are you an introvert? lets start from there. Then we can know how to help you
Is there a why to being introverted. I tink d only tangible to answer to d why is nature.

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by chukwuebuka65(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
Is there a why to being introverted. I tink d only tangible to answer to d why is nature.
some times its nature but other nurture , that is how u were raised, ur experiences as a child while growing up, were u bullied by girls.
but as for ur disliking ladies, dnt worry , when the time comes, nobody will tell u to like ladies. or u go the way of some men i know which is staying unmarried

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Silentgroper(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

some times its nature but other nurture , that is how u were raised, ur experiences as a child while growing up, were u bullied by girls.
but as for ur disliking ladies, dnt worry , when the time comes, nobody will tell u to like ladies. or u go the way of some men i know which is staying unmarried
doesnt getting bullied by females rather makes u hate or want to treat females like trash instead making u into an introvert.
bro it has notin to do with d way some1n was brought up.
I'd rather stay unmarried nd get d puccy. Wetin babymama dey 4.

1 Like

Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
doesnt getting bullied by females rather makes u hate or want to treat females like trash instead making u into an introvert.
bro it has notin to do with d way some1n was brought up.
I'd rather stay unmarried nd get d puccy. Wetin babymama dey 4.
ok goodluck! but babymamas are still girls
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Silentgroper(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

ok goodluck! but babymamas are still girls
Nt talking to girls doesnt mean u hate dem.
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by chukwuebuka65(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nt talking to girls doesnt mean u hate dem.
we are saying the same thing. shey na sign language u go use for the babymama? abi no be talk u go talk to am
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Jeon(f): 11:15pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

Lie lie.

Introvert isn't related to @bold
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by yokihox869: 11:26pm On May 24, 2021
longetivity:
Nigerian girls are not for u
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Silentgroper(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2021
chukwuebuka65:

we are saying the same thing. shey na sign language u go use for the babymama? abi no be talk u go talk to am
Re: As An Introvert I Dislike Talking To Ladies Am I Normal by Silentgroper(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2021
Jeon:

Stop disturbing us with this introvert shitz, you are not the first and the last to be an introvert..
They find it hard to engage with humans [ whether male or female ] especially stranger's

Introvert = shy [but they normally have their crazy days ]

And I beg you to stop relating gender issue to introvert
Dz one is probably high on marley kush.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only What's Your "Come With Your Friend Story" / Do You Believe That Aliens Exist? (picture) / This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.