Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People (46366 Views)

Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) / Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Brenn594(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
embarassed ;( xmen again I tire 4 dis mutants...mtcheww abeg...

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by planetx: 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
This is why I gave zero fvck when this Fulani animals women and children were butchered in Anambra and you have some Southerners shedding crocodile tears for this animals. What kind of people are this Benue people to just fold their arms and let this animals keep butchering them endlessly, this is why you don't allow a guy like Buhari to become president based on his antecedents.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by pedrilo: 9:10pm On May 24, 2021
N our armed forces is squarely under fulani control
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by planetx: 9:18pm On May 24, 2021
NairaIand:
Where is CNN? BBC? The international Community??
WHere are they? WHy cant they shout the way everybody shouted at the Israeli /Palestinian conflict?
Nobody gives a fvck about you Africans killing each other
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2021
smokeyupu:

Your ancestors na Goats! You're an slowpoke for calling people you don't know rams!
it only a fool that will fold his/ her hands and allow people butcher them like Suya and I believe u are among them KURA.stand up and defend ur land, ram
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by LXG2(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2021
The big question now, is what is your plan B?
If you don't have now start making one now.
If you have and you do not have the money to start
executing it, you can hop into my signature and hit the
link and start earning little by little, so you can have enough
money to execute your plan B.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by battymann: 9:30pm On May 24, 2021
Malami will soon tell its Spare Parts Dealers that overran the Benue village
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by bencr7: 9:38pm On May 24, 2021
Splitmind:

IPOB are terrorists angry
fool thunder striker u bastard idiot
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2021
Useless set of terrorist,benue have had it enough.is too much to bear,buhari are you seeing what your brother's are doing in benue and you open your mouth to say open grazing in the south is unconstitutional.i think the right answer is "WAR".
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On May 24, 2021
So we are just going to fold our arms and let this go on?
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by cococandy(f): 9:52pm On May 24, 2021
Tochj:
Anyday this people Will take up arms to defend themselves evil people in this forum will start abusive language they are using on ESN and IPOB
That's why I hate Nigeria
Both the ruling cabal and the people are so Evil.
They want folks to fold their arms and be slaughtered

Evil humans
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2021
Arewa1stson, what do have to say?

prof Helinues abi na helianus calculate how the igbo's caused this crisis

mannequin-grills no need to call you, we know "All these shall pass away"

ngwere-kwenu, sorry ngeneukwenu what do you have to say ?

simplyleo/ simp-lie-loe ,you never see this thread?
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Coldsperm: 9:53pm On May 24, 2021
mauchiz:

This thing is becoming too much, is like we in the south have to start this protest for them,
I don't know how we will go about this thing.

Buhari is still supporting open grazing.

We need to do something, before fulani herdsmen wipe this tribe out.

Please someone should help Benue citizens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You and who will do wetin? Oga speak for yourself oo. Fulani should continue dealing with them. Who cares!!!
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Kingk47: 10:01pm On May 24, 2021
DD29:
hmm Easy Said Than Done
Put calls get sagas.. na PH boy dey cap.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Gerrard59(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2021
Coldsperm:
That's good. Just two days ago, those Benue and Plateau guys were all over Facebook saying all manner of rubbish against Nnamdi Kanu just because he formed ESN to protect his people. And they were all Christians. If you read their comments, believe me you will never ever pity them again. Till this date, they still see Igbos as their enemies. So why should I pity them.

Are you serious? shocked

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Kingk47: 10:05pm On May 24, 2021
Sleekfingers:

defend themselves with what? Okoho stems and cutlass abi? Those attackers that are carrying Ak 47........those people in benue are totally helpless.....it is so sad ,,,,,even the governor is totally helpless.....i am not gonna mince words here.....benue people are sitting ducks........ They should stage a protest in Abuja.....that useless wilted vegetable in aso rock , gotto do something fast.......
You want make person buy gun wey you go take protect your life for you?
Guns are easy to get. If you are scared, the plug may even deliver it at your door step. You've not made inquiries that's why you don't know
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Kingk47: 10:08pm On May 24, 2021
okeyglm:
just like Nnamdi kanu, ortom is a fraudster. when talk about defending yourself without providing the equipments for them to defend themselves ur nothing but a fraudster.
Bro, you never enter problem wey you need to protect yourself. You no go only buy gun, you will let your rivals know, you now have a gun
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by okeyglm: 10:14pm On May 24, 2021
Kingk47:

Bro, you never enter problem wey you need to protect yourself. You no go only buy gun, you will let your rivals know, you now have a gun
Bro. dey no dey play with Ak 47 ooo
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Gerrard59(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2021
Coldsperm:

I swear Dear, you need to see the way they were insulting and mocking ESN. It got to a point that I had to log out of Facebook because they were already cursing anybody that challenges or speaks good of ESN. Believe me, if you ask those guys to choose between Igbos and Fulanis. They will quickly choose the latter without thinking twice. I even told one of them from Plateau that one day they will come looking for Igbos after the Fulanis finish dealing with them but he called me a stupid guy. That's when I vowed never to pity them again. Fulanis should finish them all

The issue with this wish is once the Fulanis are done slaughtering the people of Benue, Igbos are next. Look at the map.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 24, 2021
Benue people, una no go defend una selves?
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Kingk47: 10:33pm On May 24, 2021
okeyglm:
Bro. dey no dey play with Ak 47 ooo
No body goes to war and is scared of being killed. In every war there are bound to be casualties from both sides but. Who wins the war is the one that brings the other into submission. It's either the herdsmen will come to terms or they will be become the oppressed. There cows will be rustled and no body will even listen to them. They will be killed and the world will remind them how they did worse.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by chriscrosss(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2021
Truth be said..you introduced army to IMO to flush ESN, but why can't dey do same in Benue now..if you say you wanna defend your self, that's when buhari will start saying nonsense...this is unfair Mr buhari, must all governors join APC before you can do something...
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by xest(m): 11:07pm On May 24, 2021
Yet they are yet to be proscribed terrorist.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Curious345: 11:33pm On May 24, 2021
elbarond:
That's what Buhari wants to hear always. It's a good news to the northern Muslims. Bauchi governor would be celebrating right now. Nigeria is a home rule-class city of terrorism.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Godswrath(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2021
And people are telling me to stay together with these murderous, blood sucking, demonic ethnic,
Marriage no be by force. There's always a clause (separation /divorce) in a marital agreement.
God bless Biafra Republic.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by adecz: 12:14am On May 25, 2021
ezechi24:

may ur entire family die before the begining of next year.....then u will be killed in the conquest with ur entire fulani soldiers .

✔✅ Without your realizing it, the SE has
already being conquered politically.

❌❌Against the wish of those they
govern, all your longthroat governors
are defecting to the so-called Fulani
APC party. We also dash Uzodinma
the governorship, so that we can
control him as in boy-boy. grin grin

➡By the end of the year, PDP will
no longer exist in SE, because we
understand the psychology of the
Igbo is to show them money & they
will fall in place.

➡At the end, we shall still deny them
even VP spot, we shall give them
Secretary To The Fed Govt. They should
never get more than that because we
can't trust them. We also know that
many of them have the Biyafraud idea
in their little minds. ⬇⬇⬇

Instead of them to concentrate on
buying & selling of motorcycle & car
spare parts, they want President, Imagine❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by nedekid: 12:23am On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:
But Otorm said you people should defend yourselves.
But the best form of defence is attack. Attack those herdsmen. Kill them without provocation, capture some skin them alive and make videos. Cook some and eat them, it does not make you guys cannibals. Use there skulls to drink strong drink to show that you rugged and possessed. Use their bones to beat drums of war. This is the only way you can instill fear and bring order. For there to be peace, there must be war.
But they don't have Ak 47 and other instruments of death the fulani backed by powers that be have.
That Benue man that fought the fulani was killed by the military after surrendering to Amnesty program. Remember?
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by stevnwigw1: 1:32am On May 25, 2021
What is dino melaye doing, so he can't mobilize his kind men to attack the Fulanis
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by AOTEMN: 2:24am On May 25, 2021
Instead
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by AOTEMN: 2:27am On May 25, 2021
With 3.6
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by AOTEMN: 2:40am On May 25, 2021
JSDBU
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Mystery9(m): 2:43am On May 25, 2021
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Awawa Cult Gang Members Arrested In Agege / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.