Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People (46367 Views)

Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) / Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by EdwardRandy(m): 3:40am On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:
But Otorm said you people should defend yourselves.
But the best form of defence is attack. Attack those herdsmen. Kill them without provocation, capture some skin them alive and make videos. Cook some and eat them, it does not make you guys cannibals. Use there skulls to drink strong drink to show that you rugged and possessed. Use their bones to beat drums of war. This is the only way you can instill fear and bring order. For there to be peace, there must be war.
You said it all bro. Benue people seem too weak for my liking.. By the way you wonder why the military is looking for ESN in the east? Because only the igbos understand their game plan and have the guts to take the battle to them into their domain, and of course they ran away from our bushes. Which is why govt is doing everything possible to dislodge ESN so the herdsmen will have a field day in the east.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by EdwardRandy(m): 3:53am On May 25, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
Gov ortom is a foolish human being, you asked your people to defend themselves against a group that is heavily sponsored by this present government and backed up by the Nigerian army without providing them With any weapon.
He asked his kinsmen to defend theirselves with bows/arrow and caterpult, when the idiot should be negotiating how to provide his people with RPG by nw.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:31am On May 25, 2021
When did cattle business become government business. That buhari will say unconstitutional. When terrorist are moving amongst them, they should be banged of open grazing, and stop littering our roads. Buhari na bastard
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by ismodiwa(m): 4:54am On May 25, 2021
Kingk47:
But Otorm said you people should defend yourselves.
But the best form of defence is attack. Attack those herdsmen. Kill them without provocation, capture some skin them alive and make videos. Cook some and eat them, it does not make you guys cannibals. Use there skulls to drink strong drink to show that you rugged and possessed. Use their bones to beat drums of war. This is the only way you can instill fear and bring order. For there to be peace, there must be war.

Lol, you're a worst than the herdsmen and people like you are the leaders we have in the country right now.
You can't yield anything good for this country.
I pray your kids turn out better.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by ddeola: 6:40am On May 25, 2021
They have declared war already and they will fail. Bad people with no respect for human life. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Kingk47: 7:23am On May 25, 2021
ismodiwa:

Lol, you're a worst than the herdsmen and people like you are the leaders we have in the country right now.
You can't yield anything good for this country.
I pray your kids turn out better.
I am no saint, one thing you need to understand is no one has monopoly for violence. A little radicalisation can turn even the most gentle person into a violent person. I am not like those leaders, I have lead and my followers will always testify that my leadership was the best the have had.I am not someone who turns the other cheek , if you slap me I will cut off your hand.of I know I can't get to you, I will look for a weak link an hit that person and I will make sure you get the message. I no dey fear anybody. One day everyone will die and no one knows how he will die or the appointed time. Yes my children will be better than me.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by freemanq(m): 7:47am On May 25, 2021
Why not send those army in the east doing nothing to Benue state, common sense
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Blackdisciple(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2021
Tvibes001:

So what number do you want to be dead that will be okay?

Bros no one has to die just like that.
Na imagine I just dey imagine the matter
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by rita25(f): 8:56am On May 25, 2021
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AND BUHARI IS STILL PRESIDENT? BUT SMALL THING WE ALL SHUT DOWN ON JONATHAN AND DID OCCUPY NAIJA......................SHAME ON CHRISTAINS WE ARE WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by Vicilo(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2021
Doraty1:
Scores flee homes, several houses burnt
*Children also murdered

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/just-in-herdsmen-overrun-benue-villages-kill-100-people/

And some people are blaming IMO people for exercising caution over this same issue been rumored in their communities
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by DedeNkem: 10:19am On May 25, 2021
Wow! Fulanis are actively taking over yoruba land. They took Kwara State long time ago, and now they encroaching steadily into the heart of yoruba land.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by patrickogar(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2021
Leave Benue alone for peace to be restored back
Doraty1:
*Children also murdered

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/just-in-herdsmen-overrun-benue-villages-kill-100-people/
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by ka1y(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2021
Augla1:
I know say na this Benue guys go suffer am

If not because of ESN in the east,fulani would have launched more attacks more than there doing in benue state.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by ka1y(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2021
Augla1:
I know say na this Benue guys go suffer am

If not because of ESN in the east,fulani would have launched more attacks more than they doing in benue state.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by EVILZIMBO: 4:06pm On May 25, 2021
Doraty1:
*Children also murdered

proof just dey chase attention dey go, ode
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by ezechi24(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2021
adecz:

✔✅ Without your realizing it, the SE has
already being conquered politically.

❌❌Against the wish of those they
govern, all your longthroat governors
are defecting to the so-called Fulani
APC party. We also dash Uzodinma
the governorship, so that we can
control him as in boy-boy. grin grin

➡By the end of the year, PDP will
no longer exist in SE, because we
understand the psychology of the
Igbo is to show them money & they
will fall in place.

➡At the end, we shall still deny them
even VP spot, we shall give them
Secretary To The Fed Govt. They should
never get more than that because we
can't trust them. We also know that
many of them have the Biyafraud idea
in their little minds. ⬇⬇⬇

Instead of them to concentrate on
buying & selling of motorcycle & car
spare parts, they want President, Imagine❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

lol....its very clear you dont know whats up....ill check u up in the next two years.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by ultimatekint(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
Stop acting like mumu ! defend itself now !
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People by AK481(m): 5:00pm On May 26, 2021
gana is from katsina-ala local governor.
'
they killed him to pave way for his .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Awawa Cult Gang Members Arrested In Agege / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.