Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) (3066 Views)

Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by McCoy662(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2021
Unconfirmed source said about three hundred people were today killed at Ndiobashi community in Ebonyi state by fulani herdsmen while many others were injured. They villagers were rounded up as they gather for Sunday services in the area by the daredevil herdsmen.
Details shortly

https://www./198003644384902/permalink/913333016185291/?app=fbl

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Vinstel: 4:55pm On May 30, 2021
Fake News, please disregard.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by zoeA: 4:57pm On May 30, 2021
They say Nigeria is not at war...abi?
But more people die everyday in Nigeria than most war zones in the world
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by McCoy662(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2021
More

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Vinstel: 5:01pm On May 30, 2021
McCoy662:
what's fake about the news?? My neighbor is from that place and his people has been calling. Don't ever say what u don't know
You are a bloody liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by McCoy662(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2021
Vinstel:

You are a bloody liar
I don't exchange word with fools. Get behind me Satan

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 30, 2021
WHEN THE FULANIS KILLS THE INNOCENT PEOPLE SOME FOOLS WILL COME ONLINE TO SHOUT IT'S FAKE NEWS BUT WILL NEVER CONDEMN THE ACT OF THE FULANIS...
THIS IS HOW A FULANIS WAS THREATENING AN IGBO BOY IN FRONT OF POLICE STATION THAT HE WILL STAB HIM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, FULANIS ARE ABOVE THE LAW THEY NEVER GO TO JAIL, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FULANI MAN PUT IN JAIL FOR HIS CRIME INSTEAD THE GOVERNMENT WILL COME AND TELL US THEY HAVE REPENTED.. IGBOS THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO STAND AND DEFEND YOUR LAND, THIS PEOPLE FROM NIGER REPUBLIC NEVER LOVE THE IGBOS...
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS UGM

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2021
OK
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Koryc: 5:07pm On May 30, 2021
This people won't just stop shedding blood.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by OneCorner: 5:09pm On May 30, 2021
Afonja media and lies
They will post pictures of ogbomoso or Ibadan and be tagging it As an eastern state
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by hisgrace090: 5:15pm On May 30, 2021
At least not when ebubeagu is in control.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Northernblood3: 5:25pm On May 30, 2021
ESN Ebonyi chapter, I think, you guys should step up. Ebonyi is the only place where these cursed created by mistake elements called Fulanistill operate.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
ESN Ebonyi chapter, I think, you guys should step up. Ebonyi is the only place where these cursed created by mistake elements called Fulanistill operate.
Umahi relies on Ebubeagu. Leave ESN out of it
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2021
S
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by kisszhira(m): 6:50pm On May 30, 2021
this thing happened close to my community. The Fulani herdsmen killed alot of persons and raised and burnt down houses.

mods should push this to front page pls

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by kisszhira(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2021
OneCorner:
Afonja media and lies
They will post pictures of ogbomoso or Ibadan and be tagging it As an eastern state

it's true bros. started last night while it was raining
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 30, 2021
The innocent blood being shed is too much.

May God cleanse our land.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by youngblaq: 7:52pm On May 30, 2021
Vinstel:
Fake News, please disregard.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2021
These are whom Ipob should be fighting and killing.
Not innocent Igbo policemen

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by EMAXIM(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2021
I want out of this vampire infested Country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by vasel15: 9:26pm On May 30, 2021
kisszhira:
this thing happened close to my community. The Fulani herdsmen killed alot of persons and raised and burnt down houses.

mods should push this to front page pls

cc Lalasticlala

this useless sabo rat ablejesus26 said it was ipob that did it and no the fulani and mekaboy what do you have to say
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2021
vasel15:

this useless sabo rat ablejesus26 said it was ipob that did it and no the fulani and mekaboy what do you have to say

This cursed brainwashed pig, you are stupidly and outrightly saying ipob is ugm��.
or is your big coconut head too useless to understand what I wrote??.
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by vasel15: 9:35pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

This cursed brainwashed pig, you are stupidly and outrightly saying ipob is ugm��.
or is your big coconut head too useless to understand what I wrote??.

you said it not me,bloody rat

SABO TAKE YOUR L IN PEACE
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Dushisky: 9:39pm On May 30, 2021
What a shithole
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by mancoconut: 9:39pm On May 30, 2021
The Facebook reporter claimed 300 people were killed, pay attention to the figures she claimed 300!!! And people are that naive and gullible to believe that? IPOB and stupidity SMH!
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2021
vasel15:

you said it not me,bloody rat

SABO TAKE YOUR L IN PEACE

Cursed empty headed pig.
I said what if it was the ugm that are being celebrated by brainwashed thugs like you and your Ipob.

Take your dumbheaded coconut head out of my mention.

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2021
Umahi plss if you are incapable of curbing this senseless killings going on in your state,just resign.

Why always Ebonyi??.
can an order be given for every Forest in the State be raided.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by HellAnus: 10:22pm On May 30, 2021
kingthreat:

No policeman in Nigeria is innocent. Know this and know peace
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by Nwoge1: 10:28pm On May 30, 2021
300 no na
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by vasel15: 10:36pm On May 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

Cursed empty headed pig.
I said what if it was the ugm that are being celebrated by brainwashed thugs like you and your Ipob.

Take your dumbheaded coconut head out of my mention.

lol sabongeri rat,,accept your L in peace ,descendant of ifeajuna
Re: Herdsmen Overrun Another Community In Ebonyi, Many Killed (graphic Photos) by 2elliot: 11:02pm On May 30, 2021
kingthreat:
Shut up! Don't jou know that there is no innocent Igbo policeman? Every military and police officer is working for the killer herdsmen? They want ESN out of the way so that they can start the real jihad in the east? Can't u smell the coffea?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Vs Igbo Roit, Happening In Aba Abia State Now.. Live / Baby Falls Off And Dies As Lady Helped Woman Carry Baby Inside Public Bus / Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.