Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? (33854 Views)

My Experience Working In A Nigerian Startup / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / Share Your Experience Working On Multiple Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by sunmyson: 11:15pm On May 24, 2021
This naija self
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Working for a pastor is the best thing than can Happen to anyone, even if they don't pay you, God will remember your labour and sacrifice to his servant and still bless you. But if you complain or bad mouth him, then your life will be miserable. This I have seen.

Had it been you were near me, the kind of slap wey I go tear you. You go dey see where devil they hug Angel Gabriel. Bullshit

3 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Ever8090: 11:31pm On May 24, 2021
Cowbell521:
Pastors are human.... Den no be God. Make una stop this unnecessary blackmail
not blackmailing, some of them are worst than the devil himself

3 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Basalt(m): 11:41pm On May 24, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Your friend is working for the Lord

He is sowing seed into God`s kingdom, and will reap later.

Like you said, the pastor is investing in the church, which is God`s house.

He will reap the gains one day.

HAhahahahahahahahahaha. Until you liberate yourself from mental slavery, some people will keep on exploiting you.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by BePrepared: 11:43pm On May 24, 2021
One policy of my life is that I prefer to be criticized than to be the critic, I prefer to be the one doing great things and receiving insults and jealousy than to be the critic.

Op go and hustle, so that u employ others stop looking for who to criticize, they didn't steal your placenta.

May mercy fall on u
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by flamingREED(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2021
It's capitalism that's evil unless you didn't study minimal economics.

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Chris2863(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Working for a pastor is the best thing than can Happen to anyone, even if they don't pay you, God will remember your labour and sacrifice to his servant and still bless you. But if you complain or bad mouth him, then your life will be miserable. This I have seen.
Dumb statement
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by mastermaestro(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
But how do people sleep at night knowing that they are owing people money. How do they travel and live like all is well knowing that there are some families starving because they aren’t giving people salaries. Some people’s conscience is completely dead. The atom of the spirit of God is not in them.

You cannot have the spirit of God and be normal when you are owing someone knowing fully well that you have the money to pay back.

Well said. Nothing to add. Dead conscience and lack of GOD'S Spirit sum it all.
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Naybahood(m): 12:14am On May 25, 2021
[quote author=jeruzi post=102030409]What is your experience working for an alfa? Some people just talk/ type rubbish about the Church just to show that they also contribute.[/quote/]

Why do y’all like digressing from the point ??
Y’all feel attacked over crucial issues !! The Op is talking about a pastor not an Alfa . Y’all keep carrying this religion on your head like pure water but are stack hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Naybahood(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
when it comes to criticising pastors, some people will not mind selling their plot of land and use the money to recruit others to join them in the art as if the pastors are not human.

I can only shake my head at your statement . Do you even understand what the OP means at all ?

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Ladtv: 12:23am On May 25, 2021
You people will break this table. Shake it small small
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by EmperorAkidi(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2021
Abcdefghij10000:
A pastor is a human first , bad behaviors transcends the position a man/woman takes ... I Don't like it when we associate crime or bad behaviors to positions or ethnic groups or gender .. there are also good pastors around too , yours might just be an outlier . I still don't support what the CEO/MD did to you .

The same you that will associate bad this to Buhari.... Please park
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by doneback04: 12:42am On May 25, 2021
I guess your friend is embarking on kingdom wealth, because God is not sleeping he sees all the heart of men .
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by juman(m): 1:32am On May 25, 2021
Those privately owned churches pastors are mostly yahoo men.
Their churches are business centers.
Working in their companies is expected to be not palatable.

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Tundex911: 1:43am On May 25, 2021
Bros na GOD HOLY pass...

Others are human beings

Smh
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by ugwumichael(m): 1:53am On May 25, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

If you are a Muslim, no one will be able to brainwash you because you will be challenged if you bring something new not in the Quran or Hadith

Boko boys, iswap, al-qaeda, almajiris used to fight religious crisis left your group chat
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Badgers14: 2:56am On May 25, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:

Even tho........i'm never in support of the strike out.........
Pastor or not..........a business owner deserves to do whatever he likes with his money......

Stop the envy/jealousy!!!!

If the pastor likes let him buy jet for himself..........isnt that a reward of his sweet??

Well..........this ain't happening to no friend but you........if u ain't comfortable enough working in the coy then leave..........or u can as well resign and start organisation

A business owner deserves to do whatever they want with their money... yes.

But they should pay their workers first... there are so many Bible verse about cheating your laborers, your employees..

People are lucky God is a merciful God otherwise people will be turning to bush meat like Nebuchadenzzer

2 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:05am On May 25, 2021
Many of them are terrible
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by deltateam: 3:57am On May 25, 2021
katlynf73:
@OP What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By An Imam? or Alfa. Very irrelevant title

Exactly. I have experienced both good and bad. It depends on the man not the title of Pastor.
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by boxypane(m): 4:11am On May 25, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Your friend is working for the Lord

He is sowing seed into God`s kingdom, and will reap later.

Like you said, the pastor is investing in the church, which is God`s house.

He will reap the gains one day.
I'm sure you are only been sarcastic.
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by boxypane(m): 4:18am On May 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Lots of confused beings Here. Oga I have worked for two different organisations claimed to be owned by Pastors. I voiced my rights. To hell with condemnation. Na them be God ni?
Except there's something fishy going on.

2 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Sleekfingers: 4:29am On May 25, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

If this is true, then that pastor is not a real man of God.

is there any real man of God in nigeria? Abi, u wan tell me say Mbaka, adeboye, oyakilome, oyedepo the vulture, apostle suleman, tb joshua, na man of God?

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by abeniagbon(m): 4:46am On May 25, 2021
ivolt:
Stop being a slave.
Sue the devil to court. There are lawyers who will take your case for free.

The next thing is if I be a man of God, before 3 days he will send down fire to consume the person and the lawyer for taking him to court. Abeg run

Like I told someone today anything /business with people in church he should distance himself to gain respect

2 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by ismodiwa(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2021
And you keep following them?
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by ziondaughter247: 4:49am On May 25, 2021
Oh my, this brought back very bad memories!
It was after I worked for one that I discovered that pastors are very manipulative, entitled and wicked. They always want you to work for them for free and still remain 'humble' and not angry as you should work as into the 'Lord'. After my very bad experience, I totally lost respect for pastors. The reason I worked there in the first place was because I felt it would be a good place as per 'man of God'. Many of them are users and when you work closely with them they are nothing like Jesus. Beware! Don't go and use sentiments and work for one, if not nah hunger and frustration go kill you. That man is such a loser and will forever be!

4 Likes

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by ziondaughter247: 4:54am On May 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Lol, this made me laugh so hard. That's what they are always looking for. Workers they won't pay and those that they'll cheat and manipulate, and they will be telling them God will reward them. May God punish such useless fake pastors. Awon oloshi jati jati

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by sslcrypt: 5:29am On May 25, 2021
katlynf73:
@OP What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By An Imam? or Alfa. Very irrelevant title

Thanks for your response.

I don't know what the intention of the thread is about.

Not a fanatic but there is no logic behind this conversation because there are millions of people serving God and can be called pastors.

Also there are millions of pastors that do have their own business.

So the assertion vai his introductory remarks like he's gone round every corner to carry out a survey is what is baffling me.
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by 4djustnation: 5:50am On May 25, 2021
hybridblood07:
Sure. Should we meet in person?
Drop your number, I will call you.
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by akanbiaa(m): 6:02am On May 25, 2021
It’s very unfortunate that most Nigerian pastors that has companies are running their companies like gods. 3 out of 5 pastors don’t usually treat their workers well.

A friend who works in a telecom servicing company owned by a G.O of a church in Lagos has had his life stagnated because the pastor has refused to pay them going to 4months now. The worst part is that he doesn’t deem it fit to explain to them why he can’t pay.
Can you believe that a man with 3 kids would trek kilometers to work and can’t even feed his children while the GM & MD (Both of them are pastors o!) keeps buying expensive cars and building his gigantic church?

He just recently laid the foundation for his school meanwhile he owes his workers salaries going to 4months by the end of may.

So, what’s your experience? Is it good or bad?
Not all business center owners are kind, if a person can deceive people that God called him why can't he deceive workers? And if they can remain heartless to the poor in their congregation by feeding them with only hope when scholarship, money, capital and connection is needed why can't they be heartless to their workers?
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Doyou2019: 6:03am On May 25, 2021
Soleye24:
When I was in Iyana ipaja, I worked in a Muslim school(name withheld). The administrator, woman is so grounded and very versatile in Islamic teachings but she is a terrible cheat. She cheated me in everyway she could, I was taking basic 4 and 5 and from what I heard, the previous teacher who took the two classes was paid for the 2 classes, but she sat on the money because she knew I was just new to the system and unaware of how things were done. Also, the lesson fee which we were supposed to share 50:50, She took 70% and gave me 30%. She cheated other workers too, I stopped using person to explain religion, no one is holy we are only looking for survival. My March salary is still with her, God will punish her for all the terrible things she did to all the staff.

Let's have the name of the school and this Muslim fraudster.
Re: What’s Your Experience Working In A Company Owned By A Pastor? by Neddyogu(m): 6:31am On May 25, 2021
When I hear a person is a pastor, I keep him at arm's length

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. / Ogun State Releases First Batch Of Shortlisted Employment Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.