Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help (356 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. / I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira / Please I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by GreaterFuture(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2021
He is self employed, not on Salary, no Assets or collateral.
Can those options of mobile Loan apps give him that amount at once? Which of them?
But can provide older people, that are Guarantors, I think.
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by lilvicky68(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2021
You are the friend..nawa oh..
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by Jeon(f): 5:17pm On May 24, 2021
GreaterFuture:
But can provide older people, that are Guarantors, I think...
He is my long-term friend, one of my faves and most trusted person.

Later now they will blame jeon,lollittaa and zzor for this.
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by GreaterFuture(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2021
I would have given him if I have tbvh, but I don't (he has paid back loans severally in the past).

He is my long-term friend, one of my faves and most trusted person, more reason why I'm Even doing this and posting it here.
All you loan guys, pls offer your services
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by GreaterFuture(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
You are the friend..nawa oh..
Not at all. Does it even matter?
Well I just need links or suggestions, cos of the 'Huge' amount
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by lilvicky68(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Not at all. Does it even matter?
Well I just need links or suggestions, cos of the 'Huge' amount
Yes it matters .
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2021
op just swallow your pride and ask for help......signing out

Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by TarOrfeeek: 5:51pm On May 24, 2021
If you see where they are giving the loan

Abeg follow call me

I need N30m I want to Cary 2021 model.

Use them remaining to rent house in Ajah.
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:45pm On May 24, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Can those options of mobile Loan apps give him that amount at once? Which of them?
The interest from those loan apps will break his neck
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by laraskey(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2021
GreaterFuture:
whats his location?
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by GreaterFuture(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2021
laraskey:
whats his location?
Lagos here, Alimosho axis.
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by GreaterFuture(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

The interest from those loan apps will break his neck
He doesn't mind (é no fit pass 30% Na, abi?)
He has a well structured plan in place, and he would pay back in 7 months max, but would put 12 months in my suggestion.
Re: A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help by GreaterFuture(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
op just swallow your pride and ask for help......signing out
You know I don't mind a good Samaritan loaning me 500k too, but I just don't believe in borrowing at all, except the person is very lenient with very little interest rate (almost impossible Right).
So no, it's not mine

How Powerful Is 2 Thousand Naira In This Current Economy? / Tef Grant / Will Will Pay This Moniker (onlinestaff2020) 3K Naira As Advance