Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. (544 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. by Iamolukorede(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
To be honest, when Olulana ask me of my advice/ submissions on what he can invest on with 500k that will at least generate him a daily income in present day Nigeria.

I told him I will get back to him on my findings but truth be told I haven't figured out where exactly he can invest his saved up money over the years.

Olulana his my brother and friend and a colleague, he wants to resign from is stressful job with an institution in Ibadan, yet he had only saved up 500 thousand, infact he just sold his car (baby boy) to raise the money.

Plis, business savvy, two heads is better than one. What business can earn him daily invome?.. left to me I'm thinking he can invest on food business or look for more money and travel away from Nigeria. Well his very curious and need an honest answer about where to invest is hard earned 500k.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. by cedricksly: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Space booked
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. by Iamolukorede(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Check in ..
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. by Iamolukorede(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Check in ...
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. by Oktane: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Supermarket supplies business.

Little capital, regular (daily) returns.

Thank me later.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. by Iamolukorede(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oktane:
Supermarket supplies business.

Little capital, regular (daily) returns.

Thank me later.

Oh I see, but then how can he go about this, I need more information about the this business. I beg for your knowledge and information regarding this business pattern.

You can write me here or on what's app me with a detailed analysis and plan of doing the business 2349060120185 .. I hope location is not a barrier ?..

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Money With Craked Accts. Nice Side Hustle / Get 50k Loan Transferred To Your Acct In 3 Mins / Piggyvest Review - New App Allows You To Invest And Save In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.