Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira (1506 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Olulana Start With 500 Thousand. / A Friend Needs A Loan Of 500 Thousand, Who Can Help / Please I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 5:20pm On May 26, 2020
Please I need a loan or anyone here to borrow me 500,000 naira. I have a building I want to finish and rent it out. It's a self-contained rooms here in Abuja.

I am a Federal Government Staff, so it will be possible to get your money back.

I live in Abuja.

Lalasticala
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Ikjosh04: 6:05pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmmmm!! This is tempting. How soon do you need the money and what is the interest you're willing to give me if i help you with the money?
I still have more questions to ask but that should be private if I'm willing to help you out with the money.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 6:16pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:
Hmmmmm!! This is tempting. How soon do you need the money and what is the interest you're willing to give me if i help you with the money?
I still have more questions to ask but that should be private if I'm willing to help you out with the money.
Thanks for your response, the interest will be determined by you, if it's ok I will accept the offer.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Ikjosh04: 6:37pm On May 26, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
Thanks for your response, the interest will be determined by you, if it's ok I will accept the offer.

Ok, please remove your number.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 6:47pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

I will
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 6:59pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Hope to get a call from you, Thank you
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by NewLogicalMind: 7:29pm On May 26, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
Please I need a loan or anyone here to borrow me 500,000 naira. I have a building I want to finish and rent it out. It's a self-contained rooms here in Abuja.

I live in Abuja.

Lalasticala

Have a look at this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5355285/access-short-term-loans-up-n100000

If you can meet the conditions type "interested" on the thread and you will get a response
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Ikjosh04: 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
Hope to get a call from you, Thank you
I noticed the number is not on WhatsApp. I'm very comfortable texting than calling. I only call when it's of utmost important. If you're not on WhatsApp you can send me a pm here on nairaland and I'll reply you via email.
Cheers!!
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 9:08pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

I noticed the number is not on WhatsApp. I'm very comfortable texting than calling. I only call when it's of utmost important. If you're not on WhatsApp you can send me a pm here on nairaland and I'll reply you via email.
Cheers!!
pm sent, I am on WhatsApp will send you my WhatsApp line through your mail so you see who you are talking with.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 9:24pm On May 26, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Cheers!!
please have you gotten the WhatsApp number
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Ikjosh04: 9:36pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Seeeeeeee post=89993833] please have you gotten the WhatsApp number]
Yes
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 9:39pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Ikjosh04 post=89994235][/quote] ok
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Ugotexg(m): 5:21am On May 27, 2020
Ikjosh04 I am interested as well. What I need is 300k to pay back in 3 months with a bearable interest rate.
I am into building interior decorations and I live in Abuja. I need the money to get mobility to help me manage my work. I have trained 3 persons on this work but saving up to this amount is becoming an issue.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Ikjosh04: 9:36am On May 27, 2020
Ugotexg:
Ikjosh04 I am interested as well. What I need is 300k to pay back in 3 months with a bearable interest rate.
I am into building interior decorations and I live in Abuja. I need the money to get mobility to help me manage my work. I have trained 3 persons on this work but saving up to this amount is becoming an issue.
I'm so sorry sir, i can't help.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by automaniac69: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is strange why nobody could help you. Here https://scalar.usc.edu/works/istory/why-are-more-people-applying-for-personal-loans you can read an article about what drives people to take loans and how to better handle it. I am sure it will help you. It is not difficult to find a loan company. It is difficult to find the right one.
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by lookingfly: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Seeeeeeee:

I live in Abuja.

Lalasticala
I live in Abuja too and am having plans to build a self contained too.pls, how much do i need to budget for this?
Re: I Need A Loan Of 500 Thousand Naira by Seeeeeeee: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
lookingfly:
I live in Abuja too and am having plans to build a self contained too.pls, how much do i need to budget for this?
where do you want to build, is what will determine your budget

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This? They Sees Me As Yahoo Boy But I Am Not / Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? / Where Can I Buy Big Crucifix (cross) In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.