Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? (793 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by 10mobile: 6:51pm On May 24, 2021
A member of WorkingAndSingle raised this question recently:

Psychiatrists warn about the mental health implications of loneliness. It could be disastrous unless it's well managed. So, how are you guys dealing with loneliness as singles?

Answers pls.
Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Badbunny: 6:56pm On May 24, 2021
(^_^)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Lilpen3758: 6:59pm On May 24, 2021
You must not lack soap if you are a guy
And if you are a lady u and cucumbers go be like president and vice president
Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Jeon(f): 7:00pm On May 24, 2021
10mobile:

Answers pls.
With music and dance

AND LOLLITTAA MY LOLLIPOPCORN
Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Lilpen3758: 7:00pm On May 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
I miss weed
Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Hashabiah: 7:02pm On May 24, 2021
10mobile:

Answers pls.
There are no health implications abeg. Loneliness is fine so long as you keep to normal behavior

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by DDDEnterprises: 7:03pm On May 24, 2021
By spending time striving to make money.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by damesilver(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2021
As an introvert I may be alone but do not feel really lonely. With books to read, chores to do, office work etc.. you are fine.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Jesterinjay: 9:35pm On May 24, 2021
Video games and visiting Nl to laugh at savagery grin
Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by Cholls(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2021

Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by phazotron(m): 11:34pm On May 24, 2021
It's really no big deal.

If you occupy yourself and throw yourself into your passion the loneliness no go much

Being a strong unemotional introvert helps me too.

You also have to develop the ability to be comfortable being alone.

And right now I'm getting pretty insensitive to relationship matters for now. And e get one girl Wey i dey see. I may need to cut ties. Not easy.

Later I fit change Sha. But right now, I'm super comfortable being single. No insult from girls Wey no reach person untop say you wan help their condition.
Re: How Do You Manage Loneliness As A Single? by RENOWNED2(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2021
I actually Enjoy it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Ex Wife Donates Another 2billion Dollars / How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You / Tega & Boma Saga (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.