Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) (95428 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Anambra Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands, Legs Tied (Graphic) / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / Man Killed In Imo, Hands And Legs Tied Up. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Ebychipo: 4:27am On May 25, 2021
Thank God he is alive.
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Trustedpronet: 5:03am On May 25, 2021
doubleE70:
hmmm people are passing through OOOOO

Are you a spirit?
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:39am On May 25, 2021
Mokason288:
Nah this kind beating Nigerians suppose give BUhari

BUHARI IS WORKING WITH FULANI HERDSMEN TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA

GOV ORTOM
Can Buhari that I know receive just one slap before he cross to the other side?

1 Like

Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Splen07(m): 5:49am On May 25, 2021
TotoGame:
Nigerians are savage barbarians

Just imagine what they did to a fellow human just because of catapilar parts that they won't sell up to 200k
Who will buy a scrapt at 20k sef?
I remember wen my dad changed his entire toyota Camry engine which was Working sound. But just dat he change the brain box of d car so he was advised to Change engine also for a perfect performance.
Dis scrapt buyers were pricing him below 10k
Dat a scrapt is a scrapt and dey will buy it as a scrapt
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:57am On May 25, 2021
federal9:
A security man without a pistol is just endangering his life.

If only he had a pistol, just shooting above twice will send those miscreants running.
In Bayelsa, almost all miscreants, 98% do have "neat" guns..... I live there! undecided
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
Very barbaric.

He should thank God he is alive at least, contrary to their thought.
YEAH... A VERY BIG TESTIMONY FOR HIM!!!!
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by samology2000: 7:12am On May 25, 2021
They have succeeded in turning the man identity from a Nigerian to a Chinese man...
These criminals no get Joy at all.
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by odogwunaija(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2021
federal9:
A security man without a pistol is just endangering his life.

If only he had a pistol, just shooting above twice will send those miscreants running.

A security man without a weapon is called a guard. Shalom
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by TotoGame(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2021
GeneralShepherd:

They could have stolen the parts and not treat him this badly

That's what I'm saying.....they could have tied his hands and legs

And steal what they want to steal
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by TotoGame(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2021
Splen07:

Who will buy a scrapt at 20k sef?
I remember wen my dad changed his entire toyota Camry engine which was Working sound. But just dat he change the brain box of d car so he was advised to Change engine also for a perfect performance.
Dis scrapt buyers were pricing him below 10k
Dat a scrapt is a scrapt and dey will buy it as a scrapt

Catapilar parts are quite expensive....I know what I'm saying ni

Spare parts dealers will understand
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by criuze(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2021
The only sin he commented was when he said Buhari should go go third term

And he was around some millitants
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On May 25, 2021
U bastard!!! Shame on ur soul. I weep for u and ur generations.
Buharidgeneral:
Meme loading
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2021
Hmmm...
Na em dem come make am resemble Kim the Rocket man like this....
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by ayoka2015(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2021
The rate of insecurity in this country is alarming gosh!!!
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2021
Georgejeez:

Everything here is apt and valid ,but please abeg remove football .

What's life without the round leather game?

Hahahaha
Watch at home o
Hahahaha
Sha b careful
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by trudev: 11:57am On May 25, 2021
Ehyaa

If you looking for a shipping company that can clear goods and export goods visit: www.royalkfa.com.ng
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2021
Savage people of bayelsa. una weldone.
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by saintruky(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2021
Human panel beaters... See as dem bake innocent man face... Na wa o

Thank God for his life o...
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by jibbzion(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2021
Do well to keep us updated on this issue.
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Meme loading

Aje...I think na only me see am
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by 9ton(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2021
envoymedia:
Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands And Legs Tied After Being Attacked By Unknown Men (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Tama Ozigbo, who was thought to be dead by his attackers has been found alive inside a forest in Bayelsa State, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Afririki Mieseta, who shared the news on Monday, May 24, stated that the victim, a security personnel was beaten to pulp by six unknown men suspected to be robbers and then dumped in the forest with his hands and feet tied after they presumed him dead.

Mieseta wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100007235537704/posts/2844849712432852/?app=fbl

And they turn the guy face to black Asian oh
Re: Man Found Alive In Bayelsa Forest With Hands, Legs Tied (Disturbing Photos) by doubleE70: 12:16pm On May 29, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Are you a spirit?
Why ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.