Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts (24656 Views)

Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by noleflendum: 5:20am On May 25, 2021
Wike want to finish Ibo party

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Kuginzi: 5:21am On May 25, 2021
PDP na for una pocket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by akin9ja78(m): 5:29am On May 25, 2021
You can never become the president this man doesnt have it
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:32am On May 25, 2021
If all our governors were like this. I tell you that NIGERIA wouldn't have been in that position to "elect a devil you know, than an angel you don't know".
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by RPG2020(m): 5:34am On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:
Up Bendel
No More Nigeria

Bendel insurance i think say na football ⚽� club
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by focus7: 5:36am On May 25, 2021
This is the more reason why PDP can never come to power at the center again because it's presently owned by an individual, "Wike".

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Olatomiwami(m): 5:37am On May 25, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
naija don dey cast small.
but sha as for the illiterate dindinrins they can continue supporting one nijeriya as long as their brother Buhari is in power but watch how these same animals will deny nigeria once a northerner does'nt become president in 2023 undecided

Nah so, let them try cattlecryptocurrency and cattleoil for a change, make them know how far.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Qoko: 5:38am On May 25, 2021
Wahala for PDP state governors who no get enough savings, Wike has been Singly feeding PDP immediately after we all voted GEJ out
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by princeFAD: 5:52am On May 25, 2021
From the moment Wike ends his governorship tenure, his relevance in PDP will drop because he won’t command the financial capacity he currently commands

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Ozozahuwa83(f): 5:53am On May 25, 2021
Wike odogwu 1
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by aviara: 5:55am On May 25, 2021
post=102036397:
A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!!

So you prefer killer herdsmen APC party? If the only problem of APC is corruption, I can assure you that Nigerians won't lament this much because we are used to it for a very long time. APC is not just corrupt as PDP, APC is an ethnic centric party full of incompetent sycophants whose music lacks rhythm, harmony and beat. Imagine the level of poverty and insecurity in the country, see the level of inflation and sufferings. APC should be banned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by mrmartinezgold: 6:03am On May 25, 2021
Na so the formal governors of rivers state and akwa ibom first talk
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by KingdomheartBBF: 6:07am On May 25, 2021
Get a verified and approved PayPal account in less than two hours. Call us now on this number 08110958368

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Ten06(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2021
Arrogancy will soon destroy this man
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Trustedpronet: 6:22am On May 25, 2021
Bola146:
grin All of you are 419, we need new people that can do better sad

He is saying the truth.. PDP will suffer if he decamp. Wike has made his mark you can pick form for the governorship coming 2023 election to inject new vision in our political system.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2021
You are too fund of yourself , didnt you meet some persons at the party .someone brought him to the post he occupied now and you would soon leave by . What happened when your tenure end
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Elock1: 6:24am On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:
Up Bendel
No More Nigeria
na Bendel flag be that?
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by arantess: 6:33am On May 25, 2021
Transfer season coming up....
Na their way
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by 27Pushing30: 6:45am On May 25, 2021
You IPOB guys are MAD

carry am near Benin na make dem slap you

Puppet republic of Benin wey that useless Ojukwu create naim Una wan bring come again. Fools

Hypocrites who curse laggard for creating Nigeria but tried to do a luggard in Benin and related tribes by creating a puppet republic and installing a daft Igbo man as president there.
jerseyboy:
Up Bendel
No More Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by clarocuzioo(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2021
post=102036397:
A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!!

oga is PDP headquarters the reason why Fulani herdsmen slaughtered Benue people yesterday or is it PDP that looted the about #16B allocated to Aso Rock clinic wit no single paracetamol?

Even the V.P on Sunday did not use the Aso Rock clinic but came to a Private Hospital in Lagos.

its unfortunate up till now you refuse to grow.

PDP = APC = LOOTERS

If you doubt my equation ask Ayade, Umahi, Obaseki.

Grow up little kid.

there's life beyond #30k zombiesm.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by 27Pushing30: 6:49am On May 25, 2021
Should we not be worried?

In America a “common” mayor could shut down a presidential gathering but such can never happen in Nigeria

What financial capacity should a governor have? Is it his money or the state’s money;

It’s not quite sad really.

princeFAD:
From the moment Wike ends his governorship tenure, his relevance in PDP will drop because he won’t command the financial capacity he currently commands
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by babamoha(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2021
bcomputer101:
This Wike na Chinese version of El-Rufai
Meaning?
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by 4four(m): 7:02am On May 25, 2021
muykem:
Nigerian knows that PDP is a tax collectors party.
what are the different between APC and PDP?
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Solsix(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2021
post=102036397:
Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!!
Nigeria is now paradise thanks to APC
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by XXXXTENTACION: 7:14am On May 25, 2021
IpobKiller:

So you be suffer head animal because a Northerner is the president now. Once your brother becomes president. Your madness is cured. Anuofia.
The madness of religious backwardness, boko haram terrorism and fulani herdsmen plagueing the north should be your concern but no you won't mind your business and hold your politicians accountable.
funny animals undecided
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Ikpongiton: 7:14am On May 25, 2021
Mr basket mouth, saying it the way it is.well said sir.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by zoedew: 7:32am On May 25, 2021
Suffer? Crash is it!
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by wwwihy: 7:44am On May 25, 2021
By 2023 , PDP will become only IPOB TERRORISTS Party

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by ZUBY77(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2021
Rascal always beating his chest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by sugarfrank(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2021
Na so e de start, next tin now we go hear say him don decamp. This one serves as a notice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / Reno Omokri Flaunts His Wife And Son In The United States (photos) / Police Arraigns Sterling Bank Whistle-Blower & A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.