Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts (24657 Views)

Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by orlaglobal234: 8:01am On May 25, 2021
Who you help live if you want nobody begging you to stay, noise maker governor
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by donprinyo(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2021
U bi mumu
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Bestbeelieve: 8:21am On May 25, 2021
komon gerrarahia tout!
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by rummmy: 8:24am On May 25, 2021
Up PDP......
God punish the idiotic associated past criminals aka(party of terrorists and bandits..
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Zona123(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2021
Try and let's see the outcome
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Indispensable85(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2021
Wike the man of ozighizagha..... Lol..... He still dey call PDP tax collectors. Wike please name them so that we can at least know their identities.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by IkengaRussell(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2021
post=102036397:
A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!!

Is APC any better?You are a typical child of hate,perdition and backwardness..

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2021
Bola146:
grin All of you are 419, we need new people that can do better sad

Exactly what I wanted to say.

If he's a honourable member to the party, he won't utter such statements that if he leaves the party will suffer publicly. It's simply disregards.

The major problem we have is that we let party get too much into our heads over the overall nigerian growth...

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by olmoRoc: 8:57am On May 25, 2021
Are you bold enough to leave to form your own party? Noise maker! Useless polithiefcians!!!
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by FashionCookie(f): 10:00am On May 25, 2021
All these madness na for 2023. God go disappoint all of una. For even the heart of a king is in God's hands. Everybody wants to become the president and vice...2023 is gonna be a very interesting year. #FingersCrossed&watching#
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Tvoice: 10:18am On May 25, 2021
Your cup of tea
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by 9japride(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2021
Funny man, it seems nobody has told him immediately he leaves government house he becomes nobody and the new governor becomes the head of the state.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Elock1: 3:35pm On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:

Yes oo
na wow why una coat of arm get resemblance with naija own

Btw: do you have a platform where I can listen to ur broadcast or stuffs like that.
Because I listen to both Oduduwa and Biafran broadcast joining Bendel won't be a bad idea
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Elock1: 3:54pm On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:
I will come back to inform you when its starts running in a few weeks. Your interest is quite appreciated.
alright I will be waiting
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts by Joshua30: 5:46pm On May 25, 2021
post=102036397:
A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing!!
So are we in a better Nigeria than before, keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does 'Lagos' Mean & Who Coined The Name? / Sokoto To Complete Building Of 189 Mosques At N566m / Amosun's Influence In Buhari's Government Worries South-West APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.