Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts (1053 Views)

Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2021
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has said that his party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will suffer if he leaves for another party.

Wike made the assertion on Monday while briefing newsmen in Government House, Port Harcourt the state’s capital.

DAILY POST reports that the governor’s claim is coming barely one week after his Cross River counterpart, Ben Ayade dumped the part for the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

The governor also claimed that he would win election in any party he joins, stressing that PDP in Rivers State lack political detractor.

Governor Wike, who described himself as asset to the national opposition party, accused some members of the PDP’s National Working Committee (NWC) of been “tax collectors”.

He said, “If I leave PDP tomorrow, the party will suffer… Some members of PDP NWC are tax collectors. I did not say that all the members of NWC are tax collectors but some of them and I stand by my words.

“Babangida Aliyu is a mole in PDP. They get information from the PDP and send it to the ruling party. I am an asset to PDP if I leave the party today I will win election in any party I find myself. There is no political detractor in Rivers PDP as long as the party is concerned. If there is any State PDP is sure of winning election, it’s Rivers State. Aliyu is a political liability to PDP.

“He is not an asset. He once said that the northern governors worked against Jonathan but some of the former PDP governors from the north denied it. I want to tell you that Aliyu opposed the election of Secondus as the National Chairman of PDP only to turn round to support Secondus when he was coasting to victory. How can a man who cannot organise ordinary Congress in his State ask PDP National Working Committee, NWC to suspend me?”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/24/pdp-will-suffer-if-i-leave-gov-wike-boasts/

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by duro4chang(m): 9:38pm On May 24, 2021
The PDP governor general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by Cholls(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2021
duro4chang:
The PDP governor general.
my brother how
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by duro4chang(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2021
Cholls:
my brother how
It is well.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by Simplyleo: 9:43pm On May 24, 2021
Na so e dey start.

Wike flying a kite.

Waiting for anyone to talk rubbish, then use it as a justification to leave.

3 months from now, na only FFK Rhino and ipob go dey pdpeeg.

Even Jonathan is seriously thinking.  grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by OPPPS: 9:47pm On May 24, 2021
Reverse state. PDP die die die die die die die die
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 24, 2021
I don't want to sound like WIKE, his pride make me to remember a certain King in the Bible called NEBUCHADNIZAR
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by chatinent: 9:59pm On May 24, 2021
Watching intently...
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by cybersoldiers: 10:00pm On May 24, 2021
Very senseless goat
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by Indispensable85(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2021
Lol........
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by Tookool(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2021
Just say you’re defect to the APC. Period
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by LibertyRep: 10:11pm On May 24, 2021
PDP is suffering already, otherwise a state governor wouldn't be holding the party by it's jugular.

PDP don suffer sha, who was Wike in the scheme of things some years back.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2021
Simplyleo:
Na so e dey start.

Wike flying a kite.

Waiting for anyone to talk rubbish, then use it as a justification to leave.

3 months from now, na only FFK Rhino and ipob go dey pdpeeg.

Even Jonathan is seriously thinking.  grin
of joining APC,if anyone that endorses APC in this 2021 doesn't deserve to be in yaba left then they should kuku free all the mad men there......signing out
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by wwwihy: 10:22pm On May 24, 2021
Wike to APC loading.

By 2023, PDP will become IPOB TERRORISTS PARTY
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by GodblessMNK(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2021
To join ameachi and reconcile.. Lmao.. Nigerians are just fools.. If not that ameachi is in PDP.. Wike would have joined for long.. We know them
. today's Nigeria is a joke.. End it now
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by wwwihy: 10:22pm On May 24, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
of joining APC,if anyone that endorses APC in this 2021 doesn't deserve to be in yaba left then they should kuku free all the mad men there......signing out
You are already close
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by Praxis758: 1:54am On May 25, 2021
Same way Sambisa will feel Shekau's demise.
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by 1beat(m): 3:49am On May 25, 2021
We foresee this before. Best of luck
Re: PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts by Mynd44: 5:08am On May 25, 2021

(1)

Press Statement From Hon. Chinedu Emeka M., A Call For Peace In Imo State / Remi Tinubu Was Overbearing, Uppity, Vain And Even Truculent -Bode George / A personal opinion on the recent communique From The Igbo Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.