Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. (4369 Views)

Maina: Court Grants Bail To Ndume / Arewa Youths React To Ndume, Question Failure To Arrest Abaribe Over Kanu / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Nobody: 6:46am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
sorry I never knew u where a silly person ....good bye und To Become A Religious Person. by Workch: 10:35am On May 23
I really do not see the moral ground to become a Christian or a Muslim.

What is it that I do that religious people don’t do on moral grounds?

Fornication
Lying
Killing
Adultery
Coveting
Etc

Religious people, especially Christians are As sinful as an average atheist and when they do it they hide under the tone of grace to commit
lol, how Christian's take enter this one na
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Nobody: 6:48am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
he graduate of ipob university they think in reserve order. Pls give am some more teaching.
You mean reverse?
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Workch: 6:54am On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Are you kidding me? Did you open this thread to totally disgrace yourself? You seem relentless.

Nigeria’s top 10 agricultural exports are estimated to have earned the country about N289.3 billion in one year (April 2019 – March 2020). This is according to data collected from various foreign trade reports, as compiled by the National Bureau of Statistics. Leather, Sesame (Core North) and Cocoa (SW) being the main contributors.

http://www.financialnigeria.com/nigeria-s-leather-industry-nexim-bank-and-economic-diversification-feature-413.html

https://nairametrics.com/2020/08/07/nigerias-top-10-agricultural-exports-hit-n289-3-billionas-sesamum-seeds-cocoa-top-list/
How much is 289billion compared to what oil brings to the table?

Can you do the maths?

Majority of this exports were even subsidized during production. And they are not core from the north, this doesn’t still exonerate the north from the parasitic acts.

How much of this money ended up in the federal account? And even agricultural produces account for less than 5% of the total yearly exports in terms amount.

What ratio of the total export 33.billionUSD exports does your agricultural 289billion naira account for?
Even after all the investments, loans and tax waivers for agriculture.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by compton11(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2021
Omanambala:

But Islam has killed more people after the Biafran genocide.
and Biafra genocide was done by northern Christians too
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Styluss: 7:12am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
add the tax paid by sokoto cement and new commissioned 300 m USD wacot plant in kebbi.
lol and South dosent have plants?
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:24am On May 25, 2021
Workch:
You are the ignorant person here, GDP is a representation of the final goods and services produced in a society, this goes beyond federal revenue which is obviously the bone of contention.

You are obviously a product of either Ahmadu Bello or Usman danfodio quota system education but I will oblige your ignorance.

The GDP encompasses trades and services at both states, federal, local government and private levels. Some of the Monies from the GDP activity doesn’t end in the federal account, most of it will go to the private accounts and inform of taxes to states and local governments.

It’s totally different from what we are talking about here. At the end of the day, the northern region is still a parasite as majority of their activities represented in the GDP doesn’t directly benefit the federal account because they don’t pay federal tax.

I will give you an example: Nomadic herding including all the cows in the north is included in the GDP but how does that activity add to the federal pox? They don’t pay tax, they only graze freely and most of their monies goes to private pockets. If oil and gas accounts for just 14% of total GDP and 65% of IGR, it means that Agriculture is not bringing money for government instead it does that for private individuals. Instead government invest money from oil and gas to grow Agriculture. You can’t even interpret figures, as old as you? Lol grin
Someone that read the way you typed GDP now will think you know what you are talking about. grin

Northerners are really bad at everything, including analyzing economic data. No wonder the country is in chaos.
I have sent you a crate of cold budweiser for schooling that mofo.. Kudos bro

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:29am On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Don't mind the ignorant parasites trying to disguise. Ndume was spot on.

Besides that, just take a look at 2019 INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE figures and tell me how the SE are not the biggest unproductive parasites in Nigeria that need federal allocation to survive like a fish needs water.

Chai ahmadu bello, othman Dan fodio, buhari etc did you guys bad by not investing in education. From what you posted how many northern states are doing well? Infact northern states occupy the bottom tier of the list. Quota system did you guys bad wallahi, it just showed how miserable you guys would become if not for southerners.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by QuotaSystem: 7:45am On May 25, 2021
DesChyko:

I also noticed prawns/fish ranking high on the agricultural produce too. wink

However, I followed your arguments and I noticed the trend you're trying to follow. This argument is based on contribution to the FG purse and the allocation received. Somehow you've managed to avoid that comparison entirely. Perhaps I should use your data to compute that.

Even cashew nuts are there too but we are talking of the TOP contributors to Non Oil Revenue which are Leather, Cocoa, Sesame etc.

As regards the emboldened, read my earlier post again, this time carefully.

The SE 2020 contribution and allocations were clearly stated and analysed.

QuotaSystem:

You obviously aren't bright. At all. That data was to underscore the unproductive, parasitic nature of the SE.

Now since you need the logic spoon-fed....

In 2020, Nigeria's total oil revenue was N985. 57 Billion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ceicdata.com/en/nigeria/government-revenue-and-expenditure/gross-federation-account-revenue-oil/amp

In the same year, SE states received a cumulative total of N248. 84 billion (see screenshot).

Now using your unreferenced 1.7% contribution of the region to oil revenue, that would put the total contribution of the region at N16.75 billion.

N248. 84b (received) - N16. 75b (contributed) = N232. 09 billion PARASITIC

I hope you now know the moronic pseudo-intellectual who opened a baseless & senseless thread built on outdated, unreferenced stats and cheered by his fellow ignorant goons tongue

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by QuotaSystem: 7:47am On May 25, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Chai ahmadu bello, othman Dan fodio, buhari etc did you guys bad by not investing in education. From what you posted how many northern states are doing well? Infact northern states occupy the bottom tier of the list. Quota system did you guys bad wallahi, it just showed how miserable you guys would become if not for southerners.

Is there any Eastern state that ranked higher than Kano or Kaduna?

That means your entire ancestors should be blamed for your own educational handicap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by obasiken: 7:51am On May 25, 2021
Idiko1:
The taste of the pudding is in the eating. Let me play the devil's advocate here, Igbo and its land are barren and contribute nothing to the union called Nigeria. I suggest Nigeria spins off Igbo land from the union to teach them a bitter lesson.

actually ...this is what the Igbos have been praying for but Nigeria said no...hence the Civil war
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by NengiWIDEtoto: 7:58am On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Is there any Eastern state that ranked higher than Kano or Kaduna?

That means your entire ancestors should be blamed for your own educational handicap.
see this one using 19 northern states to compare 5 eastern states. You can see how you reason, I'm from delta let's compare delta with the entire North. Seriously quota system did you guys bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by QuotaSystem: 8:02am On May 25, 2021
N289 billion Non-oil revenue from Agriculture is much, much more than the N16.75 billion that the entire SE contributed to our oil revenue in 2020.

In fact the $240 million (N15.2b) that tanned leather from Fulani herdsmen and other northerners form the core north generated for Nigeria, is almost 10X the total SE contribution to oil revenue in 2020. Can you debate this? Lol.

You can keep shifting the goal post but the PARASITES have been clearly established and the best part of all this is....

Numbers Don't Lie cool

Workch:

Can you do the maths?

Majority of this exports were even subsidized during production. And they are not core from the north, this doesn’t still exonerate the north from the parasitic acts.

How much of this money ended up in the federal account? And even agricultural produces account for less than 5% of the total yearly exports in terms amount.

What ratio of the total export 33.billionUSD exports does your agricultural 289billion naira account for?

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by QuotaSystem: 8:08am On May 25, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
see this one using 19 northern states to compare 5 eastern states. You can see how you reason, I'm from delta let's compare delta with the entire North. Seriously quota system did you guys bad.

You aren't making sense and maybe quota system will give you access to better schools if you had that political privilege.

1.You're provided the data for 36 states.

2. YOU did the comparison, not me.

3. Kano & Kaduna INDIVIDUALLY RANK HIGHER than any South eastern state in Internally Generated Revenue.

Since the data isn't regional; If not for pains, disappointment and frustration, you wouldn't have been so confused to think I ever compared 19 to 5 states.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Workch: 8:09am On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:
N289 billion Non-oil revenue from Agriculture is much, much more than the N16.75 billion that the entire SE contributed to our oil revenue in 2020.

In fact the $240 million (N15.2b) that tanned leather from Fulani herdsmen and other northerners form the core north generated for Nigeria, is almost 10X the total SE contribution to oil revenue in 2020. Can you debate this? Lol.

You can keep shifting the goal post but the PARASITES have been clearly established and the best part of all this is....

Numbers Don't Lie cool

How much enters federal pox from the money?

This money is part of the GDP data in terms of product and services that goes to individual pockets. How much of it goes to federal government.

Aboki education has hay can explain economic data. Lol grin

You go online and pick up figures you cannot explain. Lol grin

North I obviously the parasite, these products are individual incomes, does taxes and duties paid to the government. It’s even very poor that we only do such amount in terms of Agriculture produce but no, aboki doesn’t know figures, he thinks all the money enters federal account.

North can never understand anything if you don’t invest in education, see how you are embarrassing yourself spewing figures that do not correlate grin

4 Likes

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by QuotaSystem: 8:11am On May 25, 2021
Workch:

Nigeria does not have anything called "Federal Pox" so I don't know what you're talking about.

If you meant FEDERAL PURSE, then my friend you're better off studying Brighter Grammar instead of trying to debate macroeconomics with me grin

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Workch: 8:15am On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Nigeria does not have anything called "Federal Pox" so I don't know what you're talking about.

If you meant PURSE, then my friend you're better off studying Brighter Grammar instead of trying to argue macroeconomics grin
So how much enters federal “purse” from the money? I already corrected that before you did, though that’s a distraction.

So all think all the money enters federal account? If you do then you are disgrace to economics lol grin

I don’t mind educating ting though
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by ahiboilandgas: 8:19am On May 25, 2021
Workch:
So you didn’t see that going by your data, every state was a parasite in 2020 except Lagos, Delta, Rivers, Awka Ibom, Bayelsa because they all received more than they gave since oil revenue dropped by 80%?

It doesn’t really take much to interpret data, you just have to remove the moronic cap and think. grin

So aside from the Covid19 year, can you also give us 2019 figures and what the north has contributed since 1999? grin
your are too stupid to accept that your lied and mislead your follow pigs. U said the North was parasitic now u have changed to all state including your miserable erosion ravage land is also parasitic when presented with real data .what will be next is personal attack on the North instead of intellectual debates .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by QuotaSystem: 8:22am On May 25, 2021
Workch:
So how much enters federal “purse” from the money? I already corrected that before you did, though that’s a distraction.

So all think all the money enters federal account? If you do then you are disgrace to economics lol grin

I don’t mind educating ting though

Go and find out for yourself. I'm not casting my pearls at swine any longer.

I just realised I've been "debating" with an inadequate Abakaliki school dropout. No more free lessons or "educating ting" here.

Workch:
When he can no longer provide figures, he starts looking for typo errors?

Workch:

Honestly when I saw your error the first time, I ignored it, because I assumed it was really a typo.
Repeating "Federal pox" the second time just confirmed I was actually speaking to a compound dunce grin

Workch:
I have a feeling that if we dig further, we will find out that just the 5 southeast states contributed to the federal pox than northwest and northeast combined.

Bye cool

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by ahiboilandgas: 8:24am On May 25, 2021
Workch:

Can you do the maths?

dundee .agricultural export come from hard work real productive work which involves farming,processing and packaging for export. While oil production is done by foriegn own firms and expatriates and Nigerians earn royalty .how many Nigerians participate in oil production in bonga oil fields.

4 Likes

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Workch: 8:25am On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Go and find out for yourself. I'm not casting my pearls at swine any longer.

I just realised I've been "debating" with an inadequate Abakaliki school dropout. No more free lessons or "educating ting" here.

Bye cool

North na parasites grin it’s clear

You provide figures that federal government barely collect less than 10% as duty charges. So you think all those figures you mentioned enters federal account?

You be mumu I swear.

Btw, I’m Yoruba dude grin

3 Likes

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by Workch: 8:27am On May 25, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
dundee .agricultural export come from hard work real productive work which involves farming,processing and packaging for export. While oil production is done by foriegn own firms and expatriates and Nigerians earn royalty .how many Nigerians participate in oil production in bonga oil fields.
And then when you want to export, you pay export duties and the remaining goes to private account?

How did that help any project in Ekiti?

2 Likes

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by adamx23(m): 8:31am On May 25, 2021
Workch:
you still didn’t get the point, you very dumb aren’t you?

Ok, go back and read it carefully now or should I translate to moronic language? grin
Oga, you don't have a point.. Your states are all parasitic.. If Nigeria breaks up today, your Southwest will be no better than Togo, coz you have nothing.. I mean absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by adamx23(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2021
eagleu:
I don't blame Ndume and other opportunistic politicians out there. Buhari has set the tone that Igbos are to be blamed anytime something goes wrong.

Get into trouble with parking lot attendants, blame Igbos.
Fulani herdsmen kill farmers, sure look for Igbo scapegoats.
Southern governors ban open grazing, oh my God, the Igbos have done it again. Igbo spare part business must be destroyed.

It may work in certain illiterate circles, but hatred for an ethnic group doesn't create jobs, provide security, or even improve your welfare in any way.
You hate everybody else, but you want them to love you??
There's no tribe as hateful as the igbos in Nigeria. And everyone hates you in return..
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by adamx23(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2021
QuotaSystem:

You obviously aren't bright. At all. That data was to underscore the unproductive, parasitic nature of the SE.

Now since you need the logic spoon-fed....

In 2020, Nigeria's total oil revenue was N985. 57 Billion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ceicdata.com/en/nigeria/government-revenue-and-expenditure/gross-federation-account-revenue-oil/amp

In the same year, SE states received a cumulative total of N248. 84 billion (see screenshot).

Now using your unreferenced 1.7% contribution of the region to oil revenue, that would put the total contribution of the region at N16.75 billion.

N248. 84b (received) - N16. 75b (contributed) = N232. 09 billion PARASITIC

I hope you now know the moronic pseudo-intellectual who opened a baseless & senseless thread built on outdated, unreferenced stats and cheered by his fellow ignorant goons tongue
Hahaha.. see finishing.

2 Likes

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by ahiboilandgas: 8:35am On May 25, 2021
Workch:
And then when you want to export, you pay export duties and the remaining goes to private account?

How did that help any project in Ekiti?
when u export you earn dollars for Nigerian this is called inflow which is more sustainable than non renewable oil assets. This dollars income add to the 20 bn dollars remittance to Nigeria economy which bring about stability o the naira /dollar exchange rate and halt inflational trends trigger by dollars shortage. In lay man way it bring stability of goods and service to the man in Ekiti .he can buy his indomie , Maggi,milk ,phone ,laptops , etc at a favorable exchange rate ...but u are too dull to see the big picture. Ipob university students.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by adamx23(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Dullard!! He was only telling you that your hypocrisy stinks.

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by ahiboilandgas: 8:43am On May 25, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
how many delta people work in oil production? Delta state is an oil bearing state not a oil producing state .in the whole population of delta how many deltans work in crude production. The work is done by oyinbo and their companies. But kebbi is a rice producing state producing 2 million tonne of rice yearly farmed and proceed by kebbi residents.. delta state get royalty for having the natural resource. But doest translate to been hard work .or productivity. That why despite the huge govt receipt to delta state poverty is still wide spread. Cos oil production employee only few hand .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2021
VillagePipu:

Can you ever type in your life without making stupid grammatical blunders? Even primary schoolkids don't type such evil stuff.
The funny thing is you are saying someone "graduate of" (sic) Ipob University.
grin grin These Northerners are extremely funny people. When I want to laugh I just go on Twitter and read comments from them and I laugh myself out. Those you think are the educated ones are even worse. If Nigeria were to be just in appointments, I can categorically tell you that the Northerners would not be employed. Have you seen questions that were set in one school in the North for 200 level students? You will run mad. If not for Quota System, will these online Northerners even have the courage to make an argument with anyone from the south? It's because the loop sided nature of this country favours them that's why the think that the country is normal. If you want to guage the average I Q of people from that region, look at comments made by their leaders who hold positions. E g. Malami. Does he speak like someone who is sound upstairs or reasons like someone with a functioning brain? Even the president couldn't even pass Waec that if I write now I would still pass

1 Like

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by OrganicsHub(m): 9:08am On May 25, 2021
Workch:

North na parasites grin it’s clear

You provide figures that federal government barely collect less than 10% as duty charges. So you think all those figures you mentioned enters federal account?

You be mumu I swear.

Btw, I’m Yoruba dude grin

If he's a mumu then what are you?

What do you understand by the word Government REVENUE?

MUMU + Olodo rabata. Omoluabi can't be this dumb.
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by adamx23(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2021
NimrodEndOfDays:
grin grin These Northerners are extremely funny people. When I want to laugh I just go on Twitter and read comments from them and I laugh myself out. Those you think are the educated ones are even worse. If Nigeria were to be just in appointments, I can categorically tell you that the Northerners would not be employed. Have you seen questions that were set in one school in the North for 200 level students? You will run mad. If not for Quota System, will these online Northerners even have the courage to make an argument with anyone from the south? It's because the loop sided nature of this country favours them that's why the think that the country is normal. If you want to guage the average I Q of people from that region, look at comments made by their leaders who hold positions. E g. Malami. Does he speak like someone who is sound upstairs or reasons like someone with a functioning brain? Even the president couldn't even pass Waec that if I write now I would still pass
So called educated people crying everyday about illiterates ruling and oppressing them.. so funny... Inferiority complex no go kill una...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by emmykingzy: 9:21am On May 25, 2021
This comparison of NORTH Vs SOUTH EAST is absolutely wrong.
I believe it should be a NORTH Vs SOUTH comparison or you break it down to North west Vs SOUTH East/ North East Vs SOUTH East/ North Central Vs SOUTH East.
This way it will be clearer who the parasites are.
Re: Reply To Ndume: North Is Obviously The Parasite. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2021
adamx23:

So called educated people crying everyday about illiterates ruling and oppressing them.. so funny... Inferiority complex no go kill una...
You are ruling not because of brilliance. But because the British made sure you ruled because you were poorly educated and refuse to go to school. They did this because you can easily be manipulated so that they can continue to steal our resources. What has been the achievement of the North in sports, education, science and technology since independence? You will understand how useless your people are when we seperate. That's when the scales will fall from your eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Election : Late Prophet TB Joshua's Prophecy Coming To Pass. / Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North? / Read Nigeria Constitution On Citizenship And Make Up Your Mind On The Lebanese.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.