Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Igbo Is Special - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Is Special (400 Views)

Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Is Special by Ezemust: 10:06pm On May 24, 2021
Being igbo is a special privillege.i beleive the igbo race is an annointed race...i have on several occations marvel at the amount of respect other tribes bestow on the igbos....two occations stood out for me.

first was in kogi state back in 2005 at ayingba...out of nowhere fight broke out between two village women.after the costmary throwing of blind punches,they revise to abusing each others...now what cauth my attention was the women verbal attacks on each other.

one of them called the other a village woman.eh"eh" shouted the insulted one.who are u calling a village woman?do u know where i came from,do u think i live in a forest like u?she continued...in my town we have two IGBOS.Have ur village people ever seen how an igbo man look like talkless of having one reside in ur town?the other one shouted that an igbo have just rented a shop in their village so wont be insulted on that regard.

in 2005 i was quite young and never thought much of the incident.but of late,due to some unbecoming despositions

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Special by Zaheertyler(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Igbo Is Special by IgweOfNnewi: 10:29pm On May 24, 2021
The same reason Buhari is keeping them at bay grin grin
Re: Igbo Is Special by sonofspada(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2021
Did you know?

Igbos / biafrans are naturally blessed from their mothers womb. That's how we have talents in Aba without formal education, building things out of creativity.

That is why we answer names that glorify and edify God.

I mean only the Igbo tribe answer names that worship and praise God. In the whole of Nigeria and the world at large. Like Chinyere,,chinonso,chinedu,chibundu,chioma,chuckwuemeka and Nnamdi

Igbos are the true children of God. Just like Isreal.

I hasten to add. If u go to isreal today or tomorrow there have red sand just as they have in the South east states. Do research.

I can go on and on but lets wait for
NgwenuEkenu
Simplyleo ,kaduna1son etc
To show their ugly head so we can chop it off
Re: Igbo Is Special by Cholls(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2021
My brother na-hyping onwe gị
Re: Igbo Is Special by Ezemust: 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
Will come back to finish it abeg.all this small phone na wahala abeg...now let me go straight to the second example.

at kebbi state,i was the vice president of our church youth org.i happend to represnt my presido who was absent in a church council meeting...every body have their turn to make a speech.the oldest man in that church was present in the meeting and his speech cauth my attention...he first thanked the igbos for coming to develop not just their church,but their land as well.he recalled that after the advent of the first igbo that came to their land,they had pray for more of his kind.then he went on to say that before coming in contact with igbos,they only see IGBO IN TELEVISION ONLY.

it was a hilarious speech but full of important facts for me particularly.GOD BLESS ALL IGBOS EVERY WHERE.

(1) (Reply)

Constitution Review: Falana Makes Case For Secessionists, Change Of Name For PF / CNG Says Buhari Comments Against South East Unpresidential / Video: Yoruba People Climb Mountain To Pray For Oduduwa Nation| #yorubanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.