Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

My First Attempt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My First Attempt (228 Views)

How I Passed My CISA Certification Exam @ First Attempt. / Olanipekun Disowns Lawyer Over ‘Attempt To Hijack Brief’ From Ajumogobia’s Firm / My First Attempt On 3D Landscaping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Attempt by ChigozieVictor(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2021
MY FIRST ATTEMPT��

You don't know what you can do until you try"- Dr John C Maxwell

I can clearly remember my first to speak in front of people. Actually I was called out by my high school teacher to talk.

OH my God,it was a very big shame on me. I can't even look at people's face. I had to turn my face down. I was so shy to talk.

The shame that came upon me when My fellow students started laughing at me. I couldn't even hold myself.

Chai, it was an experience I will never forget in life.

Everything has a beginning,And the beginning might look difficult but keep at it.
You don't know what doors it can open because of your consistent practice.

Some persons are born bold while some person are not. Every smooth road was first built On a rough Form,but the constant building made it look great and movable.

Don't look down on your First attempt. Yes,You might not do well but keep doing it.

Success doesn't come from what you do occasionally but success comes from what you do consistently.

Consistent is the key for mastery. You master what you have done over and over again.

Perfection is what you have master over again.

The journey of destiny only start When the right decisions are made regardless of the failure you have had in the past.

Like Ubong king(blessed Memories) said," Failure is the pathway to success"

I made a decision to be a world renowned Motivational speaker,Leadership/relationship Coach and a mind developer. A man through which his words can change lives,bring hope to the lost and revive broken spirit.

I overlook the fear to stand
I overcame the mocking of People
I stood my ground to make myself better for my generation.

One of the Passion in life is the younger generation after me succeed .The Sacrifice to see them succeed has kept my spirit alive.

When I'm broken,I still stand.

Never give up in your first attempt✔✔
Fail to learn

Your first attempt unveil the possibilities in you.

You have something the world is waiting for.

Your Friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

Where Una Dey See This Money / Data & Research Analyst Questions &. Answers / 1-DAY FREE CAPACITY BUILDING SEMINAR ON HOW TO START A SOLAR BUSINESS IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.