Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Will Be The First Thing You Will Do If You Become Rich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will Be The First Thing You Will Do If You Become Rich (221 Views)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed / When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC / Here Is The Worst Thing You Can Do As An Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be The First Thing You Will Do If You Become Rich by Yungmil: 10:30pm On May 24, 2021
For me I will take a trip to Dubai for tourism and enjoy myself there for a while before doing any other thing else.

What will be your first action?
Re: What Will Be The First Thing You Will Do If You Become Rich by Bola146(f): 10:33pm On May 24, 2021
I'll give some cash to my mother and siblings. Then start planning to buy house and a car with good business. I don't need to travel anywhere, I can lodge in a good hotel in Ibadan once in a month for 2 days to cool my head.
Re: What Will Be The First Thing You Will Do If You Become Rich by OlawaleBammie: 10:47pm On May 24, 2021
Unless u be yahoo boy, rich doesn't come in a day, it's a gradual thing. So u dont even know that u re getting richer until u reach a certain level.

(1) (Reply)

Nutritionists & Dieticians, Nutrition & Dietitics Students, Interns, Aspirants.. / Sales Executive, Customer Success Professional / How To Become A Professional Data Analyst Or Scientist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.