Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Let's Talk About Qatar - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Talk About Qatar (10430 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by DanetView: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Okay Guys!!!
I have been patiently waiting.

My Qatar 2 years employment just came out.

I hope to be in Qatar in next few days for a fresh challenge.

It's a risk world, it's our choice.
Once I'm in Qatar, I will recommend anyone interested to my Agent.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Juwon21: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
DanetView:
Okay Guys!!!

Congratulations to you. Please keep us inform here of any latest developments and information that will benefit us Qatar.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Juwon21: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Do we have people following this thread who are in Qatar already who can always give us updates or information just to keep this place lively and dry.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Juwon21: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
From going through the thread, I believe we might still have Nigerians who are getting work visas, and their employers were successful with the application.
I watched a YouTube video online, and another way of getting a work visa is applying fromyour home country for work, hopefully your employer can work things out

Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Juwon21: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2021
People on the thread, any update or information to share here about Qatar.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Juwon21: 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
DanetView:
Okay Guys!!!

Are you now in Qatar now, share your experience with us here
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Sweetjam: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Quelme:
Seems no one is talking about Qatar or are there no Nigerians in Qatar, which I doubt.
There are so many Nigerians there in fact they have a Nigeria society but they don’t like sharing info to fellow Nigerians outside qatar.It’s a great country with jobs but the standard of living in not cheap n they are hosting the World Cup next year

Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Limassol(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2021

[b][/b]There are so many Nigerians there in fact they have a Nigeria society but they don’t like sharing info to fellow Nigerians outside qatar.[b][/b]It’s a great country with jobs but the standard of living in not cheap n they are hosting the World Cup next year

I wonder why some Nigerians habitually withhold valuable information.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by yungchop: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Juwon21:

Are you now in Qatar now, share your experience with us here

Person wey still dey ask for information about Lithuania.. The Oga dey Aba like this

Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Juwon21: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
yungchop:

Person wey still dey ask for information about Lithuania.. The Oga dey Aba like this
No wonder he hasn't been active on the thread. I don't know when we can trust our fellow compatriot in words
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Homeyfav: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2022
How To Get Qatar eVisa from Nigeria

Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by lordchosen: 4:42am On Jul 11, 2022
first hand information.....no working visa for Nigeria nationality for over 5 years now.........i live and work in Qatar but you can't secure working visa at the moment. i was told they started issuing temporary work visa due to world cup but am yet to confirm the information.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by yiagi: 1:51am On Jul 22, 2022
So how are you working bro.

I am already towing the path you took.
Kindly assist with the necessary information I need so I can know if it's worth it.

How much did it cost you in total?
Does your employment contract cover feeding and accomodation?
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Ketchup908: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2022
lordchosen:
first hand information.....no working visa for Nigeria nationality for over 5 years now.........i live and work in Qatar but you can't secure working visa at the moment. i was told they started issuing temporary work visa due to world cup but am yet to confirm the information.

How's life in qatar as a security guard cause I just get an offer and planning to come soon.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by PeerFunding: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Will be traveling to Qatar as a FIFA volunteer, which will be valid till March 30 2023, please is there anyway start work over there, or even get a 2-3 yrs work visa
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Mhmubarak1: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Anyone in Qatar now please wink
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by cyberthief(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Hello brother Good day
I believe you're in Qatar now

Please I would like to get some info from you in regards to traveling over

Ketchup908:

How's life in qatar as a security guard cause I just get an offer and planning to come soon.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by MiamiePizza(m): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Can we wake this thread up back? It's over 2yrs now since it's open
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Fashanu123: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2023
I went to Qatar in 2013,I ran back home within 30days.no job in Qatar
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by jackaustin631: 3:42am On Sep 10, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

It boils down to two issues; you must have a qatar based employee or organization who had already offered you employment before you can apply for the work visa,(even if you are in medical field, you must be offered employment first). secondly, the maximum time permit 2-5 years, during this time you may secure residence visa there with backing of your employer and can be lucky to get.
The work visas are granted to persons who want to work in Qatar. Like the student visa, the applicants for the work visa must already have secured a job in the country before being eligible to apply.

Applicant’s employer would need to apply for a NOC Certificate moi qatar visa check. Without this certificate, entry into Qatar would be disallowed.

Applicants, on getting into the country must apply for a residence visa. On arrival, using a single-entry visa, the applicant needs to apply for a residency visa and according to the employer’s specification.

is there anyone here have tried to apply online application from Qatar? Its been a month already, but I did not get update after I did my biometrics.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
DanetView:
Okay Guys!!!

How is Qatar now for Nigerians
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by hamoudkw: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Qatar is a great choice to visit, but you must have a visa. If you already have the access, check if it's still valid. Sadly, many don't know that they can get a Moi Qatar visa check from anywhere in the world by visiting the authentic website of the Ministry of Interior or www-moi-gov-qa click our blog check visa.
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by urhoboboyy: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2023
Qatar residency...
I applied and was given within 2 weeks..

author=jackaustin631 post=125694227]
is there anyone here have tried to apply online application from Qatar? Its been a month already, but I did not get update after I did my biometrics.[/quote]
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by urhoboboyy: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2023
Very good place to live and work. Also earn well...

Japaperson:

How is Qatar now for Nigerians
Re: Let's Talk About Qatar by urhoboboyy: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2023
nice place to visit...
Didn't go there to work but relax..
I have 2year residency permi and it's a a nice holiday destination..
Also to work, make money and enjoy your life..

Fashanu123:
I went to Qatar in 2013,I ran back home within 30days.no job in Qatar

True Cost Of Living In Canada / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. / People Boarding A Bus In Lagos In The 1980s (Throwback Photo)