Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? (602 Views)

Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc / I Need Prayer Warriors / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Sisterhot(f): 10:12am On May 25, 2021
...I am so in pains now , I don't just get it like seriously . Is it that devil love using them or what ? angry angry sad
I just hate these bornagain dimwits , so so angry right now..
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Kriss216: 10:14am On May 25, 2021
They don fucck your husband

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Kingk47: 10:16am On May 25, 2021
Madam this your hypothesis is wrong and it is a fallacy. Oya give us the full gist or look for better thing to do with your life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by cybersoldiers: 10:17am On May 25, 2021
Sisterhot:
...I am so in pains now , I don't just get it like seriously . Is it that devil love using them or what ? angry angry sad

You did same, so you're only harvesting what you've sown.

Next time better keep your leg in one place.

Go and solve your problems and not bother us with things you should sort out with your husband or husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by airminem(f): 10:29am On May 25, 2021
Sisterhot:
They are number one Hypocrites Just as you. Pretenders!! angry

BTW, not all female prayer worriors aboki like you...grin
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2021
Sisterhot:

Damn Darn grin grin grin

Sister in the lord wey small touch the tickle am die grin grin grin

It starts from brother in the Lord, to smile in the Lord, to Joke in the Lord, to tickle in the Lord, to horñy in the Lord, to Smooch in the Lord, to Fück in the Lord grin grin grin grin

Damn!..... Sister, Just find a brother in the Lord to console you grin

Sister... your moniker says you are hot hawt grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:34am On May 25, 2021
Sisterhot:
Don't ruin your life with this kind of allegations, the effects are always devastating.
If you don't have any evidence, better seal it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Sisterhot(f): 10:39am On May 25, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Don't ruin your life with this kind of allegations, the effects are always devastating.
If you don't have any evidence, better seal it.
...do you know me ? cheesy I don't think u know me ,
If u say I will ruin my life because of truth against below 6ft worm called humans , wat will ur damnass say about this my expository thread hoh? https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/154#102041560
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Sisterhot(f): 10:55am On May 25, 2021
99thEnemy:

Damn Darn grin grin grin

Sister in the lord wey small touch the tickle am die grin grin grin

It starts from brother in the Lord, to smile in the Lord, to Joke in the Lord, to tickle in the Lord, to horñy in the Lord, to Smooch in the Lord, to Fück in the Lord grin grin grin grin

Damn!..... Sister, Just find a brother in the Lord to console you grin

Sister... your moniker says you are hot hawt grin grin grin
...u don't get it they shud be fvcking brothers in the lord , not married brothers in the lord ,
...I am so tired and so disgusted on their behalf , I feel like vomiting ...same as pastors love for married women out of the world
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Sisterhot(f): 10:56am On May 25, 2021
airminem:
They are number one Hypocrites Just as you. Pretenders!! angry

BTW, not all female prayer worriors aboki like you...grin
...have you met me b4? Do I know u? Y accuse me airminem
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Sisterhot(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2021
cybersoldiers:

You did same, so you're only harvesting what you've sown.

Next time better keep your leg in one place.

Go and solve your problems and not bother us with things you should sort out with your husband or husbands.
...religious Fools won't stop typing ...spits
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Sisterhot(f): 10:58am On May 25, 2021
Kriss216:
They don fucck your husband
...not my husband ok angry
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2021
Sisterhot:
...u don't get it they shud be fvcking brothers in the lord , not married brothers in the lord ,
...I am so tired and so disgusted on their behalf , I feel like vomiting ...same as pastors love for married women out of the world

Sister... I Love you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On May 25, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Sisterhot:
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2021
In true Christianity it's rare to see female pray for males, meaning your so called prayer warriors are not Christians! smiley
Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by BigCowH0rn: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
The op is an original antichrist who just got a new moniker and is trying age it fast by creating many topics.

She's a 50 year old busy body who attacks all true Christians

Claims to be a 5 billion-year-old goddess and yet sells cheap cement in PH grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Prayer Warriors Love Sleeping With People's Husband ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Sisterhot:

How is your pussy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday, September 11,2021 / This Study Provides Evidence That Praying To God Doesn't Solve A Problem. / Should I Collect Money From The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.