Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? (19455 Views)

What Was Your Childhood Ambition And Which Work Are You Doing Now? (Pic) / What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? / What Was Your Childhood Dream, did you achieve it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Bizzysmitty(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2021
Astronaut.
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Lilpenn69: 6:33pm On May 25, 2021
Alexgman1:
What do u do 4 a living now?
Oga no dey ask people that kind question if person no state am no ask am, life no funny at all
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Bianda24: 6:34pm On May 25, 2021
Lecturer
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Oyin2212(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2021
Connected1:
My dream was to be rich and live a happy life since I am from a poor background.
I didn't have any career path in mind, I just wanted to be better than my father.
Well I am now an underpaid mechanical engineer seeking to leave Nigeria and work abroad where they will value me well.
And I am now working to become a computer scientist, I pray to God that I achieve it.

God will help you jare
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by BIGNAME2020: 6:34pm On May 25, 2021
Air force cool cool
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 25, 2021
A footballer, and i'm still hoping for it despite having a career ending injury (Tore my left knee ligament) haven't played football for close to a year now, like my knee is so loosed... this something i can't do a day without playing, Well, There's nothing GOD can't do, i'll be healed soon, tho i'm 22 yrs and you know footballers needs to blow at a very young age to be able to play for a long time without having age setbacks sad
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by addexx: 6:35pm On May 25, 2021
Michael Jackson or An Astronaut kiss
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 25, 2021
Everything lol
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Grace2Grace(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
My is more than a childhood dream, I've always wanted to be a doctor, i get the passion die, but money say no.
I sluggish go study accounting, the cert dey under my bed.
Am an entrepreneur now.
But believe me, even in this my old age, the passion to be a surgeon never die.
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by aniblue(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2021
Aeronautical Engineering but currently an Electrical Engineer.
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by darichlife: 6:41pm On May 25, 2021
I have always been a good counsellor, right from my secondary school days. In 2007-2011 I had a list of people I check on and know how they are doing on weekly to monthly basis.

Right now everything I do still push me back to that road, am multi talented so I just want to be an entrepreneur and a success career coach who guide others to their dreams and aspirations.

I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE HAPPY.
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by WaffenSS(m): 6:41pm On May 25, 2021
Rambo

1 Like

Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Raph82(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2021
Neurosurgery/ medical practitioner. But right now I dey practise am for inside poultry pen. Walahi God punish dis useless kontiri
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Connected1: 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
Oyin2212:

God will help you jare
Amen
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Plut01: 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
MitCHELL98:
A footballer, and i'm still hoping for it despite having a career ending injury (Tore my left knee ligament) haven't played football for close to a year now, like my knee is so loosed... this something i can't do a day without playing, Well, There's nothing GOD can't do, i'll be healed soon, tho i'm 22 yrs and you know footballers needs to blow at a very young age to be able to play for a long time without having age setbacks sad

You're still on course Niggar. All we need is for us to agree you're still 12 years.

See you in Arsenal jersey as an 18 years old new signing in 2025 Insha Allah smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Dagger111(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2021
Nbote:

Now am an IT consultant and an Entrepreneur who desperately wants to leave dis country for the same of my children

U mean for d sake of ur children!
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by ajailer(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2021
A lawyer
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by uthlaw: 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
Footballer but right now husstle na Husstle!
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Topmaike007(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2021
Commando
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by kiltoko1(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2021
Medical doctor
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by ComradeShegs(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2021
Pilot
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:52pm On May 25, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
An English teacher of some sort.

My folks said that was a waste of intelligence, that no one deliberately applies to study English in the university. lipsrsealed

Did you study the English Language in school?
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by stupidmod3: 6:57pm On May 25, 2021
Ninja
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by walyx(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2021
disc jockey
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by okpas01: 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
Would have been a police officer, maybe a DPO by now. God has a reason for changing it cos who knows what End Sars or ESN would have done to me?
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by saphiere(f): 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
SmartyPants:

Back in nursery school was the last time you felt intelligent?

lalasticlala seun rule 2
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by jaymoney1(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2021
A boxer
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by shogsman(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2021
A business man,and that is exactly what I am now anyways,my second option would have been a footballer.
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by anungangampu: 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
Become a crazy man in the street.
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by Friedfred(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2021
A sugar daddy
Re: What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? by shogsman(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2021
Topmaike007:
Pablo Escobar the second... actually I like that man
Typical Nigerian youth,a man that was responsible for the death of over 3,000 people including over 150children, multiple plane bombings involving 2 pregnant women,led a ring of drugs chaos that cause over 100,000 overdose deaths is your role model

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet NASA Astrophysicist, Hakeem Oluseyi / Should I Migrate To Canada Or Continue With My Job? / 10 Funny Reasons Why We All Hate Nigerian Tailors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.