Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) (59373 Views)

Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures / J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 2:57pm On May 25, 2021
dawnomike:
Some bigot posters above me need deliverance...
They are cursed sad
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by hexenbiest: 2:58pm On May 25, 2021
The resemblance between them is uncanny, Happy Birthday to her. Meanwhile I'm in need of suggestions of powerbank to buy. I'm undecided between New Age & Oraimo

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 25, 2021
Unproductive perverted male youths on this thread.

The only thing that is in their brain is Sex, that’s why their President called them LAZY YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Chirowman(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2021
She definitely doesn't look 15 , happy birthday to her.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 3:06pm On May 25, 2021
You mean this girl is just 15 years old?
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Viicfuntop(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2021
T

This thread is quite sad. Out of 30 comments above me , 28 men are proposing to sleep with a 15 year teenager with confidence in this my Nigeria. It’s quite pathetic. Normally, the ratio of refined nairalanders to the crass ones is sadly wide. Even Nwanimo, I thought was a bit okay has a meme of a 15 year old child.

This is really pathetic. These are the people the moderators should be banning. It’s sickening that the mods do not see anything wrong in it. Can you all padephiles up there have this same energy on Twitter or where your faces are displayed? It’s not possible. You will be called out and have your account banned or worst still, arrested by the ones out for you.

This decandence is bad for nairaland. Seun you can do better than this.

5 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by BePrepared: 3:14pm On May 25, 2021
Sincerely its a real pity that when we see young little girls we ought to be more concerned about mentoring them and bringing out their innate potential rather some above me are only after her body, who did this to us.

May mercy fall on all above me
This I pray.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by wegex65267: 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
NMotorwerks:

PEADOPHILE
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by seyz91(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga1:
I go soon chop her
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Nigerians really have paedophile tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by seyz91(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy
SmellySperm:
Some perverts above tho cheesy

But true true she don dey ripe
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Chukwudi718(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I go soon chop her

Bastard
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Emzenoz(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I go soon chop her
in naira Marley voice,...... if you Bleep with chichi, you Bleep with your life
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by dragunov: 3:29pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I go soon chop her

Daydreamer!
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nnnena(f): 3:29pm On May 25, 2021

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 25, 2021
We hope no fellow actor is sleeping with her?
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On May 25, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Ezigbonwanne(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2021
Aww shocked shocked

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Ever8090: 3:42pm On May 25, 2021
Kosoco:
This riped girl 15. Video or I don't believe it
what video..?

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:49pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I go soon chop her
goan chop na...goat
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Bola146(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2021
bleskid:
why u go know am van Vicker crush mumu .... always crushing on celebrity

You are original mad man lipsrsealed
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by toxtimmy: 4:00pm On May 25, 2021
No wonder all your kind know how to do is using humans for rituals to get rich... Mentally lazy zombies.

Must anybody be rich to be a human being?

Go beat your Papa and Mama or use them do rituals because they are poor .

Lilpen3758:
all this your seriousness I hope you are rich?
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Some perverts above tho cheesy
But true true she don dey ripe
Aren't you one?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Oluromantic: 4:04pm On May 25, 2021
Kosoco:
This riped girl 15. Video or I don't believe it
Is it everybody you think have football or political age. Children these days grow very fast
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Lilpen3758: 4:14pm On May 25, 2021
toxtimmy:
No wonder all your kind know how to do is using humans for rituals to get rich... Mentally lazy zombies.

Must anybody be rich to be a human being?

Go beat your Papa and Mama or use them do rituals because they are poor .

ehya this guy is going through a lot...... brother no be only you dey this country ooh just learn to take things easy jeje
sometimes get high, smoke weed to be precise so that you go calm down, you hear me? Add me up on WhatsApp so we can chat better you seem like a very lonely and scared person I can be your friend and be of help......thank you

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 4:26pm On May 25, 2021
Happy birthday � emerald

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Misternas89(m): 4:32pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I mean the coocky jar

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:42pm On May 25, 2021
Wow an angel
Hbd to her
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2021
Three more years to go.

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Kandeed: 5:00pm On May 25, 2021
Iretii0511:
Honestly I will hit on her if I didn’t know her age. She seriously doesn’t look 15 to me. Maybe because it’s picture though.

my cousin who's younger at 10 is bigger than this
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) by toxtimmy: 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
Mumu... Fulani people don use you clean yansh, very soon you go change your name to Yusuf.

Lilpen3758:
ehya this guy is going through a lot...... brother no be only you dey this country ooh just learn to take things easy jeje
sometimes get high, smoke weed to be precise so that you go calm down, you hear me? Add me up on WhatsApp so we can chat better you seem like a very lonely and scared person I can be your friend and be of help......thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo / Ini Edo Fights Rita Dominic Over Jim Iyke - With Pictures. / Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.