Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira (1829 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

If I be called by God. And have the anointing of God upon me as His faithful servant. And I'm doing what He placed in my heart to do to create jobs and better lives, if this be the case, I decree from today, you will not be remembered anymore. Cries and tears will be the normal in your household, sorrow and hardship will cling to your life till it snuffs out life out of you. I declare that your paths become dark, and your eyes be closed. Left, right and centre, I command evil and wickedness to consume and destroy you according to the guilt of your actions. You will die a waste. And not have any importance to be looked or hoped on. So be it

You were called by the devil. You ritualist.
Go and give the job to your family
Re: Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira by Thurmieee: 11:00pm On May 25, 2021
Omor people Sabi curse oh. See big big curses
Re: Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira by kingjooo(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Message me. It's Okay. If one can ride a bike well, the other 2 are cool
Sir please don't allow anger to stop you from doing this project.Remember the story of moses in the holy bible.I've whatsapp you with my contact.thanks 09039974800
Re: Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira by shameonyou(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2021
Sailor22:
Ritualist everywhere o.
Guys be careful,if this guy really needs this,he doesnt need to come to naira land. Are there no locals in that environment
u ar rite, me am suspecting dis op...

1 Like

Re: Menial Job Opportunity - Salary 150,000 Naira by Babawee: 12:06am On May 26, 2021
This country nah cruise... Inside this high level of unemployment, unah still dey use spirit of the night and God callings to swear for unah self...
If thunder strike anybody my hand no dey there oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eco Bank Online Entry Level Assessment II / Halliburton Recruits / Urgent Vacancy For Nurses In Jigawa, Nassarawa And Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.