Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

£4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General (25657 Views)

House Of Reps Uncovers N2billion Of Recovered Loot Paid To AGF, Malami / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Ibori's Loot Will Fund 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos–Ibadan, Abuja–Kano Expressways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Geeman2006: 5:15pm On May 25, 2021
Same delta government that denied he ever looted years back. It had to take a foreign government to find him guilty. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by IvarDboneless: 5:16pm On May 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Ibori wud get the 4.2m alert back before Friday evening
cheesy
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Felman120: 5:17pm On May 25, 2021
Funny Naija...why waisting time to give them all this while.

1 Like

Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Indispensable85(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
To be relooted
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by sinola(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
Ibori will take his money back... Trust me
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by fohiss: 5:19pm On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:
For the glory of Bendelites

Which one be up bendel again ...and besides... Wetin dat Nigeria eagle dey do their ??

Next time just call it GREAT UNITED KINGDOM OF BENIN

Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Bimpe29: 5:23pm On May 25, 2021
That's the right thing to do by the FG.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by adonaimart(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2021
Somehow somehow, he will get part of the funds through community projects or pensions for governors..

I tirrrrree

Job or interview issues??

Seek help!!
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Emzenoz(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2021
kayusely70:
I hope it won't be relooted again.
I wish you aid this ontimem unfortunately, it has been relooted.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by IkengaRussell(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2021

Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by sophy17(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2021
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/breaking-4-2m-loot-paid-to-delta-state-govt-accountant-general/

Then I have no doubt in my mind that at least half of that money will find it's way back into Ibori's pocket.

Very unfortunate State and a doomed Country that fails to learn from anything!

1 Like

Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Ihejirikakings(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2021
Mr man why are you lying to yourself.mr President have told us were the money are going to be spend before now.
Please stop deceiving yourself I beg.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by kaymart: 5:53pm On May 25, 2021
NagazGeneral:
Obviously the right thing to do. Anything other than that would have resulted to outright stealing of Deltans commonwealth.
I just hope the money won't be relooted.
It will
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Bahamas95(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2021
I don't wanna say what's on my mind now......I just want to greet somebody..... Governor Okowa good evening sir. grin grin grin
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by shanktang(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2021
Trust me, Delta state will soon deny this, more stories to soon emerge from this, we shall hear more on it, it's not the end.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by sylve11: 6:00pm On May 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:

Lol grin grin cool
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Whoube99(f): 6:10pm On May 25, 2021
dgitrader:
The only reasonable thing to do. Justified√

The cabal wouldn't like it though, am sure they had no choice.
Thank You Femi Falana for your selfless advocacy. Many governors are dumb.

Don't be too quick in swallowing that story. Except unless Mr.Okowa attest to receiving the said £4.2m
Mr.Ifeanyi Okowa sir, have you been credited by the AG
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by baseb: 6:11pm On May 25, 2021
If it's true then it must have gone or be on its way to the 'real' owner. Naija style.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by stineb1: 6:13pm On May 25, 2021
If only it could be channeled towards development of the state.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by otokx(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2021
If true then things are surely getting better.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by CodeTemplar: 6:18pm On May 25, 2021
JesseJo:

It is you that lack common sense.

Because if you had...You will know that if X is missing. And the owner denies losing X, to the extent of going to court to get an affidavit that X isn't missing. Then X would rightly belong to those that believed it was missing and painstakingly went out to look for it with their resources until found.

That's the common sense.
The depth of stupidity seems to be your portion. If the owner denied it missing why is the finder looking for it if he accept the position of the owner who says nothing is missing? Stop talking like a morôn.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by blackpanda: 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
dgitrader:
The only reasonable thing to do. Justified√

The cabal wouldn't like it though, am sure they had no choice.
Thank You Femi Falana for your selfless advocacy. Many governors are dumb.

Lol @selfless service
Smh
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by DD29: 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
Let The Delta State Government Denied It
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by PlayMaker14: 6:39pm On May 25, 2021
Dear Ladycewhy,

Quite a long time, hope all is well?
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by replete(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2021
... for onward transfer back to Ibori their political Godfather.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by stickle(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2021
pyyxxaro:
That is the ugly part of democracy.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by nathyx(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2021
Turns out the famous Ibori Loot has turned out to be an asset for the government of Delta. Let's wait see what they end up doing with that huge money!
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Lawalemi(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2021
Under what conditions? At least UK always give condition
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by garfield1: 6:52pm On May 25, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
Malami thought he is educated

Oga,the accountant general is obviously lying
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by Focusmind: 6:52pm On May 25, 2021
I hope the Delta state government wont deny receiving the fund. Government in Nigeria are on the same level as comedian. Why didn't Delta state government announce the receipt of the fund? Now, the Accountant General has told the whole world that he has transferred money to Delta state government. I am sure the Delta state government wouldn't want to make public the receipt of the fund so that they are not questioned on its usage.
Re: £4.2m Ibori Loot Paid To Delta State Government – Accountant General by garfield1: 6:53pm On May 25, 2021
muykem:
I am not happy about this information. Federal government should have use it to execute project in delta state. That money will go back to Ibori either directly or indirectly

That's not true na.use your discretion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education / NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.