Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) (65223 Views)

Woman With 7 Husbands Narrates How She Manages And Satisfies All Their Needs / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Proarc: 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
Nonsense wey no dey end
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Zchi1052(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
End time with many strange things
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ogascomax: 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
This one na juju ooo
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ceede2: 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
She broke my rule 4.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by SchoolGate: 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by owobokiri(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
Lol
That place go be like Onitsha to Enugu expressway...
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Vaiki(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
Rubbish!!
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
Well men do it?! Why not a woman then!
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2021
This woman na capoon..
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Depressed101: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
grin I laughed at my screen cool
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
eedimo:
mad o
Loud ooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Kessythegeek(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
Waittt is this a joke? grin grin grin Omooooo

This is the real feminist... Others they learn.

She leads others followw cheesy cheesy Omooo

Anyways, the men look like they're actually in bondage... And Yes, they are.

Hello!! Whenever you see this

Here's a Free Voucher Code: JMSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
Teaser4:
Future na female

Who's that in the picture?? Talking about the female.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2021
Her p*uss*es go don wide ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 25, 2021
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

22 09 10 68 51
Zenith bank
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2021
Sir Rider Haggard's Gagool comes to mind.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
Ifiifdi7:
She's not different from typical naija babe
Nigerian girls won't do this.
Build house for seven men...eww lipsrsealed
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by davillian(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
Why all the men looks like sex slaves angry

1 Like

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
post=102062229:

How many of Naija babes you know wey marry 7 husband and even built a house for dem?

[i]Naija babes don suffer for una boys hand for dis forum sha!

Any small thing Naija babe, Naija babe yen yen yen!!!
[/i]Thats how they do
Just open mouth waa like that without thinking
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by afamaustin(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
She have enslaved them, fear woman
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 25, 2021
FILEBE:

Who are these in the picture?
Tiannah empire and her boo
Just search her on IG
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Joel3(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2021
angry Poor low life nitwit. They are miscreants. Is as not disappointed from the photos.

I never bordered to finish the video. She is a witch doctor.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2021
Deborah98:
High class juju sad
As in, serious one
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by tito44: 8:23pm On May 25, 2021
post=102062135:

How many of Naija babes you know wey marry 7 husband and even built a house for dem?

Naija babes don suffer for una boys hand for dis forum sha!

Any small thing Naija babe, Naija babe yen yen yen!!!

Even if the news happen for outer space

Orisirisi something.

Anyways......

Must u always comment offpoint? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by lagdmark(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2021
UGM should reach the spiritualist woman ASAP for protection and forget those charms from the juju man at Oji river
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by FILEBE(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2021
Macsjebs:

Tiannah empire and her boo
Just search her on IG

Toyin lawani. Oh.
Okay... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by joyandfaith: 8:23pm On May 25, 2021
dogmart:
I see 7 slaves and not husbands undecided
Hypnotized slaves

1 Like

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ultimatekint(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2021
Inside this WORLD ?
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by charixel: 8:24pm On May 25, 2021
Madness
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ennyj01(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
The future is truly female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.