Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) (65431 Views)

Woman With 7 Husbands Narrates How She Manages And Satisfies All Their Needs / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by tianshie(m): 12:58am On May 26, 2021
Shebi na wig dis woman wear, come say na hair wey dem use born am wey she neva cut since she small abi?

Make she comot dat hat make we look. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Clinton207: 2:10am On May 26, 2021
They all are in bondage, they need Jesus in their lives.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by olmoRoc: 3:09am On May 26, 2021
Hungry looking jobless men.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Joystark(f): 3:20am On May 26, 2021
She's the real MVP
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ceaser: 3:45am On May 26, 2021
Waoh! The future is female cheesy

Mumu men! Simps!
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ceaser: 4:09am On May 26, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Cruel hoax by Henry Makow

Been trying to get this book without success.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ddeola: 4:46am On May 26, 2021
African remote control. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Nature8(m): 5:00am On May 26, 2021
Agent8706:
Women! Deep inside them, they crave to want to dominate and if they have their way with a simp, they will and they overdo. Give them a hand and they will want your whole arm.

That's why today's breed are busy shouting up and down the future is.....when the only thing most of them have to bring to the table is nothing but what's between their legs.

Fact �

1 Like

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by cardoctor(m): 5:29am On May 26, 2021
Lucky woman
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Ashinze: 5:56am On May 26, 2021
All this men are drinkers, lazy and jobless
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Deborah98(f): 6:34am On May 26, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Nne.. those men have been jujufied. grin
Eziokwu grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by 77up(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2021
Op nawa for you o, a woman with her seven men slaves would have been better as a headline grin because watching the video , that's what I can deduced . They were even carrying her around like in those old village movies grin
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2021
Ahhh.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2021
lecturer50:
From my experience with men so far,if a woman can build 3 houses and then announce that she wants to get married to 3 men at the same time, with the promise that each man would be given a house,

and that she would be the head of the family, visiting each husband in turn,

so many men would apply to be married to her, not minding the fact that they would be all married to the same woman.

Parents have a lot to do. Imagine the thoughts of a man undecided undecided

Of course, I know, many men would deny this.

But I know men very well and I have seen a lot of things to know that the easiest thing for a woman to do is to marry more than one man.

To marry 5 husbands at the same time is the easiest thing to do on the earth,if the woman has the means, and makes her intentions known

Of course so many men may deny this, but I know that men are the masters in self deception and because of unnecessary pride, they would never accept some truths.

I have aunt and female relatives that are well to do and I have seen things.

But men, because of pride would never accept this.

Let us assume you are a woman and you have money and you invite a man to your house, cook good food for him and after he has eaten, you then have sex with him.

You treat him like something very precious,hug him from behind and call him "sweetheart".

Let me assume he doesn't have a good phone, you went and bought him an Android phone.

You make him know that you already have a house and that if he marries you, both of you will live in her house and that you will take care of his needs, that you will buy him a car,

I tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing else but the truth,most men would immediately agree to marry such a woman.

Most men already know that what I am writing is true, although some may deny it out of pride.

Even if you tell him that you will still marry another husband so that they would be 2 husbands in the same house, some men would still agree.

The rate at which men are looking for successful women cannot be overstated.
Any man that agrees to be controlled by a wife is not a man. Take that to the bank undecided undecided
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2021
CrazyCrane:
cheat at your own risk grin
KAYAN MATA pro

1 Like

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Sirmikky1(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2021
None of the slaves fit give her belle
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2021
The 2 young ladies beside her ......I won't say anything
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by kcij(f): 8:45am On May 26, 2021
post=102062135:

How many Naija babes you know wey marry 7 husbands and even built a house for dem?

Naija babes don suffer for una boys hand for dis forum sha!

Any small thing Naija babe, Naija babe, yen yen yen!!!

Even if the news happen for outer space!

Orisirisi something!!

Anyways,
whether you like it or not.......

Give them... Hot.. Hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Awoo88: 9:40am On May 26, 2021
Seven sex slaves. Do those men look happy in that picture video to anyone??
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by alizma: 10:04am On May 26, 2021
Agent8706:
Women! Deep inside them, they crave to want to dominate and if they have their way with a simp, they will and they overdo. Give them a hand and they will want your whole arm.

That's why today's breed are busy shouting up and down the future is.....when the only thing most of them have to bring to the table is nothing but what's between their legs.
Just imagine how she has turn them to slave that carry her around. If a man did half of this, the whole world will not rest for the so called feminists.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by alizma: 10:05am On May 26, 2021
dahnimoh:
All these husbands are half men. I can't see any real man there
They aren't doing that with their clear eyes, pray that you don't fall victim of juju. Those guys have been sacrificed as slaves in the spiritual realm
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by luskysylver(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2021
are these men.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On May 26, 2021
Agent8706:

@bold:

Very funny grin

Men don't crave to dominate? cheesy
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:10am On May 26, 2021
CrazyCrane:
cheat at your own risk grin

This is the female Ned Nwoko cheesy grin

Obinrin Kan bi meje.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by baddosky1: 10:33am On May 26, 2021
At least this one even built houses of each of the husbands.

Nigerian version will not even be able to buy a single cement block for any man but only to collect.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Agent8706(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Very funny grin

Men don't crave to dominate? cheesy

Let's forget the traditional mindset that men are the dominant figure and let's also forget religious teachings that puts the man as the head and the woman as the submissive one. Let's also forget the fact that it's in the DNA of all animals and plants (except for the few exceptions like Hyenas) of the Male to dominate.

Now the woman asking for equality is fair if she is willing to share equal responsibility, but wanting to dominate? No amount of riches she brings to the table should justify that, not to mention when she is coming with nothing.

I hope I made sense wink
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by ORACULUM(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2021
female Undertaker
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by darichlife: 2:10pm On May 26, 2021
I just keep wondering how they cope when she is pregnant. Imagine if she gives birth once in two years that means it will take 14 years for the last man to have a child.

Damn

When once man can get 7 women pregnant within a month or two.

Indeed these men are in chains of the mind.
Re: Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) by Missmossy(f): 4:45pm On May 26, 2021
The woman looks scary and the men look like her boys. Seems more like a master and slave relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.