Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary (54416 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Matheusmartin: 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
Yello1:

Wish them what you wish urself. A fool when silent is presumed to be wise but wen a wise person talk always he/she becomes a fool
Getat bros.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by WaffenSS(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2021
Nothing strange here, sane societies always work on invitation. Anything else and they call you a wedding crasher.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Chris2863(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny!

But this is similar to what Happens at the other side of Life.
Once your Name is not in the Book of Life, no matter your works, religion connection or arguement , you are thrown to Hell Fire!

Once you Die on top Fornication or Adultery, don't bother Checking your name. It is not there!

Now is the opportunity we have to Ensure our Names are in the Book of Life.
Now is the opportunity to Surrender to JESUS Christ.
I thought He is a merciful God?
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Yusfunoble(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Kids

Lol.. Nairalanders and audacity

1 Like

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by armyofone(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2021
A good way to seat the poor non gift bearing people who only come to eat wraps of poundo, jollof, moimoi, assorted meat, dessert and then leave grin

We know them from last wedding - they came without gift. Please sit them close to the toilet/Rr grin
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny!

But this is similar to what Happens at the other side of Life.
Once your Name is not in the Book of Life, no matter your works, religion connection or arguement , you are thrown to Hell Fire!

Once you Die on top Fornication or Adultery, don't bother Checking your name. It is not there!

Now is the opportunity we have to Ensure our Names are in the Book of Life.
Now is the opportunity to Surrender to JESUS Christ.
stfu
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 25, 2021
This is very very wrong. Strictly by invitation is ok. You don't reveal the list of everybody coming to your party to every other person out there. For security reasons, it's improper

2 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Femich18(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
They started with negativity
I feel sorry for them in advance.
What's the negativity there. Abeg no time for unwanted guest jawe
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Fanuchi007: 9:45pm On May 25, 2021
The problem of making such list is, the is a real possibility that you will forget to add a very influential person in your life and when dem bounce am comot your weeding, there is no amount of apology yjY can change shuch Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by simplesearch: 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
Chris2863:

I thought He is a merciful God?

Yes he is. But his mercy for forgiveness elapse once a soul is out of this world, especially without having the required passport to the celestial city; which is repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is time for everything, opportunity to repent and make our ways right with God won't be there forever. So make hay while the sun shines.
Shalom!

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 Like

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by kingsleefolli(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
I saw my name oooo but am not coming because I don't associates myself with arrogant people.gerout here.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Renforce: 9:49pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
They started with negativity
I feel sorry for them in advance.

You lots don't read and that's the basic problem with Nigerians
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Wapchrist1(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2021
Wedding is for the poor not the rich ask Jesus Christ . Always patronized me whenever you want to change your motor spare parts!!
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by harmony75: 9:51pm On May 25, 2021
Lolz.. abeg no go provoke village wer una no invite o! God bless your home ❤
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Chris2863(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2021
simplesearch:

Yes he is. But his mercy for forgiveness elapse once a soul is out of this world, especially without having the required passport to the celestial city; which is repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is time for everything, opportunity to repent and make our ways right with God won't be there forever. So make hay while the sun shines.
Shalom!

Revelation 20:12
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Quite interesting and enlightening
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by MemoriesAndMe: 9:57pm On May 25, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Marriage that will still scattterr.. tongue
Don't wish that for anyone if you don't want it for yourself.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by SouthEastFacts: 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
Bahrain:
Radarada ... Na by force to do wedding ?

On a second thought... That caption might not have emanated from the couple.
They probably did that arrangement just to make things easier.

Moreover who even attend uninvited party these days.
Yoruba people grin
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by OhiOfIhima: 10:13pm On May 25, 2021
GboyegaD:
No biggie. They could just say strictly by IV and use a binder at the worst. This one's, na notice me dem dey for.

Which strictly are you talking about? Those Elliot children from West wey go use one IV to pass 20 people, hahaha..

I attended one high rank ceremony like that, the matter tire me. The bouncers were just looking helpless.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2021
So there will be no Mògbò mò Branch?
Chai! These people are Wiketttt
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by legendhayor(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2021
Military minded
That's the standard
#kasamasedada
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by seyz91(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy
Matheusmartin:
Marriage that will still scattterr.. tongue
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by merits(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2021
Thank God my name is on their list.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Which strictly are you talking about? Those Elliot children from West wey go use one IV to pass 20 people, hahaha..

I attended one high rank ceremony like that, the matter tire me. The bouncers were just looking helpless.

The bouncer no sabi him job ni.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Ifegold6: 11:57pm On May 25, 2021
After dem go talk say den knw see pikin born angry
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by masseratti: 12:33am On May 26, 2021
If you all can read well.. It's their wedding anniversary... The op is been mischievous.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by samwillyco1(m): 12:43am On May 26, 2021
I like it, invitation to any party should be the only means of attending the party.

I once attended a marriage ceremony in 2009, on getting to the gate I met security personnels, as I want to go in, I was asked to show my invitation card or SMS invitation but I did not have any because the guy invited me while chatting with him on 2go as at of then, I had no other option than to call his line and his younger brother picked the call and I told him that security people did not allow me to come inside the venue, the guy came out and told them to let me I'm, on getting there I saw people that matters in the state, everything were surplus, one person one wine, come see food, meat etc.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Razaneli(m): 1:02am On May 26, 2021
[quote author=obembet post=102054762]Lagos couple displays the names of those allowed to attend their 5th wedding anniversary

No loose hope if your name no comot.....there’s still mother-in-law’s list
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by AOTEMN: 1:23am On May 26, 2021
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by sapientia(m): 1:50am On May 26, 2021
Am in awe

He is a real Man

Got my kinda balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.