Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary (54417 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Militant30: 9:05pm On May 25, 2021
Gr
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Cocobongo(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2021
angry
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Elzakzaky: 9:05pm On May 25, 2021
angry
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by ogmask: 9:05pm On May 25, 2021
Are they saying all the pple on that list have agreed to attend? Na stunt dem dey do... dem never set canopy wey nobody come naim make dem dey skenk here
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by LightUpWithKemi: 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
Sharing or using access card to the reception venue could have been better. Our people sha......

Doing giveaway to celebrate children's day. Watch and subscribe my video uploaded for Candace@1 and other videos.

Navigation: Start from my signature.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
heniford2:
Con3 hard oh angry cheesy grin
It's not about con3 hard , over 200 guests for wedding anniversary . this is what I called planning everyone known where their seat dey.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
They started with negativity
I feel sorry for them in advance.
It's their 5th anniversary, not a start
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Tunasco4u(m): 9:06pm On May 25, 2021
OK
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2021
grin

Same thing on the day of my wedding.. if your name no dey my list abeg stay your papa house..

Abi to attend wedding or the anniversary na by force..?
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by GreenFarmsNG: 9:08pm On May 25, 2021
Yusfunoble:

Negativity indeed, why won go party wey dem no invite you?

Nigerians too like mogbo mobranch

Kids
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Michelle55: 9:08pm On May 25, 2021
That's a nice idea for those contemplating doing wedding unlike some of us who has got no time for noise cheesy
Una go wait for invitations tire be Dat na, wetin you go hear say person pikin don marry since na.. E go shock you grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2021
But when ozigi begin shele for marriage,make Una no call people o!
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Yello1(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Marriage that will still scattterr.. tongue
Wish them what you wish urself. A fool when silent is presumed to be wise but wen a wise person talk always he/she becomes a fool

1 Like

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by LoudLord(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2021
grin

Strictly invited... Na so wedding suppose be especially Naija wedding
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by FuckHomophobes: 9:10pm On May 25, 2021
Omo nah my stepbrother and his wife name I dey see o... Choi dem don finally make headlines grin

Make i screenshot am give them grin cheesy
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Eillyeillz(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2021
People do this all the time, only they don't go around making banners to show people what table they're seated.

Just send out Ivy's with they table number on em! Sheeeeh.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:11pm On May 25, 2021
The Couple clear dem straight ........ Mafo!!!

cococandy:
Those who wished them bad and failure were not invited I guess? Lol.
GBAMSOLUTELY!!
grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by iampeterben(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2021
Someone can not just go offline for 3days on Nairaland you will miss a lot. How on earth would I miss this joke.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On May 25, 2021
Those who wished them bad and failure were not invited I guess? Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by mmsen: 9:11pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

They started with logic and planning. They will be just fine.

1 Like

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Gunayo(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Definitely what is needed after 5 years of marriage. You must have known those who contributed to your growth and otherwise.

Know the people that want you and know the people you want. Some people are just crowd

https://www.nairaland.com/6570033/80000-naira-loan
You funny ooooo. NIN as collateral. Anyway take it to the bank for quick loan
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by ViolentMooslim: 9:12pm On May 25, 2021
Poor people have a way to show that they just stumbled upon money
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Ferrous(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2021
People wey dey attend the wedding still plenty na
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by ViolentMooslim: 9:13pm On May 25, 2021
GboyegaD:
No biggie. They could just say strictly by IV and use a binder at the worst. This one's, na notice me dem dey for.

Don't mind them.

These are obviously people who have been battered with poverty and so will like to rub their little on people's face.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Babisha10(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2021
Hope my name is on the list
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by wonder233: 9:14pm On May 25, 2021
Okay, let me understand how this works: So, this list gets displayed at the entrance and potential guests first have to check to see if they "made the list"?
I know the intent behind this was to look classy and upscale, but it just ended up being plain stupid and dumb.
If you want to be classy, why not generate unique barcodes and send to each invitee which will be scanned at the gate for confirmation?.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Cnach: 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
Ibos and Yorubas killing them selves on top nairaland abeg help me check those names very well u may see something very interesting. Continue o
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Olarewaju89: 9:17pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Your comment is deep.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Tvoice: 9:19pm On May 25, 2021
Na wa ooooO wahala don wear boxers, u never chichonchin.
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by emmnprince(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Marriage that will still scattterr.. tongue

Na you wan help them scatter am with your mouth!
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Nwaotu10(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny!

But this is similar to what Happens at the other side of Life.
Once your Name is not in the Book of Life, no matter your works, religion connection or arguement , you are thrown to Hell Fire!

Once you Die on top Fornication or Adultery, don't bother Checking your name. It is not there!

Now is the opportunity we have to Ensure our Names are in the Book of Life.
Now is the opportunity to Surrender to JESUS Christ.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) / Marriage List Of Items In Imo Presented To Prospective Groom From Anambra / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.