Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) (756 Views)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / Cry For Justice As Armed Thug Kills Widow, Mother Of Seven In Benin / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Father Of 10 In Benue State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2021
Update From . COM

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have killed a father of seven identified as Clement Ogbole, in Benue State, Reports.

According to a family member, Onuh Obekpa, who disclosed this to News Crew on Monday, May 24, the deceased was returning from a cousin's burial with two of his daughters when gunmen opened fire on their car. One of the bullets hit him on the leg and he died few days later in the hospital.

He wrote on facebook as Obtained By Below;

"Yesterday we buried my brother in-law Late Clement Ogbole at Adupi Orokam, Benue State. He was shot in an attempted kidnap at the hill between owukpa and Orokam, Benue State when he was returning from a cousin's burial at Owukpa which he travelled from Bauchi for, in a car,"

"In the car with him were his two daughters and the former Ogbadigbo Local Government Chairman, Hon 'Voice' and his driver. The car was shot at indiscriminately and sadly my 'gentle man' brother in-law who was sitting at the 'owners corner' got hit on his right leg.

"Sadly he could not survive it as he died some days later in the hospital. He left behind my sister and seven young children. May his gentle soul rest in peace. I want to conclude by tasking the government and everyone of us to wake up to the current security challenges"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook User

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2021
undecided ungun known men
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 25, 2021
Naija is not safe anymore.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by ValCon888: 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
It is a season of killings in Nigeria because the country is being run like a criminal organisation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
I'm tired ooooooooooooooo which one is someone cannot log in and see better thing na so so bad news everywhere,it won't be better for anybody behind this, sponsoring it or even carrying it out.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 6:47pm On May 25, 2021
God bless Buhari undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by MajesticKris: 7:04pm On May 25, 2021
Oh u MEAN".

UNmen Non GUN" embarassed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by tony0806: 8:20pm On May 25, 2021
It is well
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Father Of Seven In Benue (Photo) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:53pm On May 26, 2021
Unknow gunmen or fulani herdsmen? This op sef sad

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story As 13-year-old Girls Accuses Man Of Impregnating Her On Valentine's D / @ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money / Stanbic IBTC Pension Don't Want To Pay My Deceased Dad Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.