Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

@ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / @ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money (763 Views)

Any Lady Whose Ready To Pay Me For Sex?? / Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money / Help! My Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money by sirnoah(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
@ AERO CONTRACTORS PLEASE PAY ME MY MONEY

Ordinarily I would not resort to this as an option, but it's as though some persons/companies want to be dragged online or called out publicly before they agree to do the needful.

@Aero contractors has refused to refund me back my money after cancelling a flight I booked for my clients without giving any notification.

They arrived at the Port Harcourt International Airport for the return flight to Abuja only to be told the flight has been cancelled. This was on the 18th April 2022.

At that point we had to spend over 316, 000 Naira against 200k to secure five seats with @Airpeace because my clients had a program the very next morning in Abuja.

Hoping to seek peaceful resolution I went to @aero contractor's office at Port Harcourt International Airport for my refund, the very next day, after calling repeatedly and no one picked the call. I was told they didn't have money that I should give them two days.

It's been almost two weeks now and I have been calling and mailing but @aero begging for my money to be paid back to me, not minding the damages I incurred yet @aero has refused to pay the money, rather they suggested that we collect the money in piecemeal.

Pls fam help me share this let the world know the injustice and wickedness @aero contractors has been perpetrating.

Please If there's any other known ways to help me get my money back or sue them for damages kindly let me know ASAP.

Attached is the flight ticket receipt.

Admin pls do the needful by pushing to front page, lala and co pls help

Noah A. Wosu,
Wosunoah@gmail.com

Re: @ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money by sirnoah(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Admin pls forward to front page pls
Re: @ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money by aieromon(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
Aero Contractors is in a state of serious distress at the moment.

I wish you best of luck in getting a refund.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/05/06/61-years-after-nigerias-foremost-airline-aero-contractors-may-go-under/
Re: @ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money by joshuaidibia(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
sirnoah:

Ordinarily I would not resort to this as an option, but it's as though some persons/companies want to be dragged online or called out publicly before they agree to do the needful.

@Aero contractors has refused to refund me back my money after cancelling a flight I booked for my clients without giving any notification.

They arrived at the Port Harcourt International Airport for the return flight to Abuja only to be told the flight has been cancelled. This was on the 18th April 2022.

At that point we had to spend over 316, 000 Naira against 200k to secure five seats with @Airpeace because my clients had a program the very next morning in Abuja.

Hoping to seek peaceful resolution I went to @aero contractor's office at Port Harcourt International Airport for my refund, the very next day, after calling repeatedly and no one picked the call. I was told they didn't have money that I should give them two days.

It's been almost two weeks now and I have been calling and mailing but @aero begging for my money to be paid back to me, not minding the damages I incurred yet @aero has refused to pay the money, rather they suggested that we collect the money in piecemeal.

Pls fam help me share this let the world know the injustice and wickedness @aero contractors has been perpetrating.

Please If there's any other known ways to help me get my money back or sue them for damages kindly let me know ASAP.

Noah A. Wosu,
Wosunoah@gmail.com

Suffering the same. Flight cancelled since March 2023 and not being refunded till now July 2023. How did yours go? Were you refunded?
Re: @ Aero Contractors Please Pay Me My Money by Blackpowers101: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
sirnoah:

Noah A. Wosu,
Wosunoah@gmail.com
Oga use juju follow them, just send me a name here if you know any, and in 7 days they will be the ones calling you to come take your money. Only pay me anything that comes from your mind when your money is refunded. 09034568201, call or whatsapp me to see wonders.

(1) (Reply)

One Injured, Two Dead, As Police Arrest Over 80 In Connection With Gang Rape / Just In:gunshots Rings Out As OPC And Fulani Clash In Ajase Ipo / VIDEO: Man Beaten Mercilessly For Raping A Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.