Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,582 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) (4125 Views)

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) by Jayslicky: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bimzybae:
Beware of this guys, they are fraudsters scamming people of there hard earns money on whatsapp & facebook
RING LEADER :Adewale Johnson by name
Phone number: 08188770217 09069523764
Bank details: 0126457800 adegboye adewale Johnson
& ayodeji olatunde:0231479195

True caller identity ;
Email; sscuccess43764;gmail.com
Address: No 17 awolowo crescent akoka lagos

any soluton to apprehend the suspects or get our money back pls (
I no know say maga still dey naija.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Though this is an old thread but nigerians should be aware that anything ponzi scheme is a scam. If person approach u on fb tellin u to drop money and dat within a week u go double ur take biko block dat person. They always sweetmouth u into fallin for their schemes.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Jayslicky:
I no know say maga still dey naija.
look at ucheesy. Na now dem even plenty pass. One of the latest fad wey dem dey do now na to use a female to call ur line. The female will call u tellin u dat ur ATM has issues and they have blocked ur account and dat u should give all ur bank details to her to rectify d issue. If u fall mugu and give ur detail den within minutes dem go dey empty ur account. There was one old man who ran to a radio station here cryin about how dem empty im akant of 800k after givin his bank details to a certain lady on d fone when she claimed she was a bank official of his bank.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) by Jayslicky: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
lefulefu:
look at ucheesy. Na now dem even plenty pass. One of the latest fad wey dem dey do now na to use a female to call ur line. The female will call u tellin u dat ur ATM has issues and they have blocked ur account and dat u should give all ur bank details to her to rectify d issue. If u fall mugu and give ur detail den within minutes dem go dey empty ur account. There was one old man who ran to a radio station here cryin about how dem empty im akant of 800k after givin his bank details to a certain lady on d fone when she claimed she was a bank official of his bank.
I can't fall for such nonsense, if my ATM is faulty I will go to the bank myself, me wey I be g own my own

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Bimzybae:

* FINANCIAL MERITS FUNDS*

*REMOVE ALL DOUBTS*
*REMOVE ALL FEAR*
*ALL PARTICIPATING MEMBERS ARE GETTING PAID*

*�INVEST IN VALUED PEER*

*contribute 5k to get 15k*
*Contribute 10k to get 30k*
*All (within 24-48hrs)*
*NO NEED OF REFERRAL :THE ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM PERFORMS THE ROLE OF INVITATIONS AND REFERRALS*

*TO PARTICIPATE
*Enter your name /phone no/amount*

*ONLY FOR SERIOUS -MINDED PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE CATEGORICALLY MATURED ENOUGH TO TALK MONEY*

*HURRY !*
*1ST COME 1ST SERVED*

This is my first time participating in anything called ponze or what so ever is it call cry

Your greed caused this. Everyone was warned about all these MMM and various Ponzi scams, but no one listens undecided
Re: How I Was Scammed By Fraudsters (photo) by Qatar2022: 2:38pm On May 26, 2021
omega25red:
You fell for a Ponzi scheme. Hope you have learn your lesson. Now forget that money and move on with your life. Nigeria’s economy is not good at the moment so why would you think anyone can double your money in less than 24hrs

Besides it 10k
You're one of them chief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria / The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships / [kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.