Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (55444 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by ivolt: 7:05pm On May 26, 2021
Mrquote:

All am saying is that before a mugshot is taken there should be a proper investigation. All the people EFCC have been taken there mugshot how many have been converted. Here's the meaning of a mugshot.
You are just dancing around the issue.
You should have asked that we scrap police too so no suspect record can be kept.

Oya ask yourself what will the record say after if the person become I no follow victim. What happens to the record.
What is the meaning of the bold?

Lets get things right in this country not be like the cave men's that doesn't have a procedure of doing there's a reason why the law is there.
You have totally muddled everything up.
Only a caveman would think mugshot should not be taken.
You seem to not even understand the issue to begin with trying to .

What law prevent police from taking record of suspect?
After the police take down the name and statement of a suspect, the next thing is mugshot,
that is the standard procedure.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Mrquote: 7:17pm On May 26, 2021
ivolt:

You are just dancing around the issue.
You should have asked that we scrap police too so no suspect record can be kept.

What is the meaning of the bold?

You have totally muddled everything up.
Only a caveman would think mugshot should not be taken.
You seem to not even understand the issue to begin with trying to .

What law prevent police from taking record of suspect?
After the police take down the name and statement of a suspect, the next thing is mugshot,
that is the standard procedure.
Simple what's the essence of a mugshot, for police record, so what will the mugshot record say if the person is paraded and mugshot taken, then when investigation is conducted then the person turns out to be an innocent person, what will his public status be at the end. Remember the mugshot will state the crime you committed at the board you uphold. Why do we have law if we can't follow it. Yes you can arrest somebody but if the investigation and the finding is not point to him or her then there's should be no mugshot and parading. As for the I no follow, is like you are not in Nigeria?
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Miracle1991: 7:49pm On May 26, 2021
Even ikonso was someone's uncle. Nigerian police pls just waste the idiot.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by vicfajeze: 8:45pm On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:
If your bro is not a criminal he will be released but being a MD of an oyel company doesn't mean that your brother can not be a criminal dem no dey right am for face
o boy you bad ooo
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Christistruth00: 9:03pm On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:
If your bro is not a criminal he will be released but being a MD of an oyel company doesn't mean that your brother can not be a criminal dem no dey right am for face

Look carefully at the Picture

It is not him

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by DedeNkem: 11:31pm On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:

Have you been living in a cave in Nigeria all this while? Since you were born, has there been an MD of an oil company who committed this type crime? What kind of illogical mentality do you have?
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by DedeNkem: 11:34pm On May 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

Look carefully at the Picture

It is not him

You have problem with facial recognition.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by DedeNkem: 5:19am On May 27, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
He may be their financier knowing or unknowingly

Trusting massively incompetent and corrupt Nigerian police is stupid!
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2021
onuman:

Who does not yet know that it’s Islamic terrorists doing the shootings in the east?
They finish, the armed forces shall move in to kill more civilians; arrest some and call them IPOB and ESN?

That’s the way of government sponsored Jihad.

Am tired of NL kids, and your people are celebrating Islamic terrorists after killing and burning, borrow yourself small sense now?
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:17am On May 27, 2021
Ecosystem4u:

Don't allow me to unleash on you this evening. Ewedu sucking idiot.

When has a person's tribe food become derogatory ? U have a malfunctioning brain, what do I know sef? Ipob has never been gifted with IQ.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by onuman: 8:32pm On May 29, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Am tired of NL kids, and your people are celebrating Islamic terrorists after killing and burning, borrow yourself small sense now?

MURIC man. The little kids you see celebrate unknown gunmen must not form your opinion if you are not a Jihadist also.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by donybrainy: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
He's free..he was my passenger today

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics)