Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (55472 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by makemoneywbsite: 6:41am On May 26, 2021
Almaigaa:

Go and sit down with your Propaganda. You guys praise the so called unknown Gunmen (IPOB) when they kill the Police, but you are quick to call them innocent citizens the day the Police arrested them.

Any Unknown Gunmen that is caught should be killed after parading them as the Criminals and Terrorist that they are. grin grin grin grin grin grin
May God bless our Galant Security Agencies
Yaribaman and 2face

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by jaxxy(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2021
Our Police service has always been irresponsible bt this is getting out of hand. Why arresting random people as criminals? Why there a curfew since they say he came on the early hours?

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by RuddyDesign: 6:56am On May 26, 2021
The is innocent ooo, gun men don't work in company

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by noleflendum: 7:11am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

Listen to your treacherous self..
Such a person with such a job will have the time to go and shoot up a police station?
he may be supplying them guns
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Kingk47: 7:13am On May 26, 2021
The worst thing that can happen to anybody is being broke and then police frame you up. See you go ask God so many questions. If your family no get connections, you go pray like you never before. Have you ever passed a police station in the morning and here how inmates pray? They are not joking there, they are really seeking the face of God there. I pray your uncle comes out soonest and unscathed. That place

8 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2021
AmadiAba:
More
Omo na so they dey do, did that shit for me back then! Cos I had tattoos police arrested me with some criminals and told us to stand together for a picture said they arrested cultist and not suspected mehn! After taking pictures, Naso them tell us to dey call any of our family wey like us make come kuda our bail!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Crazychris: 7:18am On May 26, 2021
This is an height of wickedness I know more of this has happened to innocent people but never grace the news.......

POLICE IS YOUR ENEMY.

Front page pls

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Johnlegacy57: 7:27am On May 26, 2021
Funding Nigerian police is a total waste to this country

Roll and win litecoin now.
Click on the link to get started on your way to free litecoin.
https://free-litecoin.com/login?referer=1586315

1 Like

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by clericuzzio(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:
If your bro is not a criminal he will be released but being a MD of an oyel company doesn't mean that your brother can not be a criminal dem no dey right am for face

His uncle is hustling and you're typing this rubbish. You wey no get work

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by MosheDayan: 7:28am On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:
If your bro is not a criminal he will be released but being a MD of an oyel company doesn't mean that your brother can not be a criminal dem no dey right am for face
This is the most stupid comment I have read today.

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2021
I'm sure the ESN/UGM will break them out in no time. Stuff like this comes naturally with unstable environments. ...and right now, the SE is unstable. Let her report to IPOB and be patient.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by aryzgreat: 7:36am On May 26, 2021
This is why I don't give a f*ck if UGM kill them. Bastards in uniform

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Almaigaa: 7:37am On May 26, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Yaribaman and 2face

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:42am On May 26, 2021
Please post this on Facebook, twitter and everywhere you need to let the whole world see the unknown gun men that the police arrest. They arrest innocent people and tag them whatever they like and this didn't start today. I'm surprised they didn't give these innocent ones guns to pose with.
Unknown gun men will chase them out of their stations and check point and they will in turn arrest passers-by and tag them unknown gunmen.
This i just too bad.

6 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Joromi1: 7:42am On May 26, 2021
Did she say "uncle"? Looks more like a boyfriend.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Northernblood3: 7:53am On May 26, 2021
Like Goodluck Jonathan like lalasticlala and Seun, too dull to act when action is needed. Even if that Small boy refuse to push this to front page, does it mean that you too can't act?

This lady is trying to make her voice heard but that biased boy purposely refused to push it to front page while you do nothing. Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by LadySarah: 8:08am On May 26, 2021
Lalasticlala,pls pusj to frontpage.This guy is a respected member of Futo Alumni.

They are innocent!

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Arda1000(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2021
It doesn't take a bunch of looking to know those guys are just innocent,the Unknown gunmen we know would rather die than get captured without putting up a bloody fight,the two guys we saw yesterday don't fear death a bit

5 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Splitmind: 8:43am On May 26, 2021
Your uncle is a gunman, do not cover for him, the police are never wrong!
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Farki: 8:44am On May 26, 2021
That's how they pick innocent people, sometimes kill them and place weapons on their bodies claiming they are criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Whitecoal711: 8:45am On May 26, 2021
Another eye opener
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2021
Get a lawyer not cry out on social media..
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Farki: 8:46am On May 26, 2021
GreenArrow1:
I'm sure the ESN/UGM will break them out in no time. Stuff like this comes naturally with unstable environments. ...and right now, the SE is unstable. Let her report to IPOB and be patient.

This isn't an action movie
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by jimyjames(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2021
Lifeisgoody:
He may be their financier knowing or unknowingly
You made no sense with this comment
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by CSTRR: 8:46am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Excuse us let him prove himself in the court beyond reasonable.
The burden of proof is on the police.

In the Constitution, it is "innocent before proven guilty", not guilty before proven innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today / Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.